• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Reality is a subjective internal construct.

In my fiscally responsible reality, tax cuts and deregulation have created three bubbles in the passed that all burst spectacularly. But doing it again when corporate stock evaluations are at record highs because they are making record profits and holding record reserves of cash, productivity is at record highs but inflation adjusted middle income has been flat for 50 years, and their capital wealth and savings are at an all time low, while at the top 1% their capital wealth has never been this high except for the late 1920s right before the Great Depression... No in my reality a corporation already making $13.77 billion in profits last year doesn't need to pay 40% less in taxes so they can make $1.3 billion more at the expense of the federal budget. In fact, in my reality that's pretty fucking grotesque.

In other people's reality though, this is going to make America great again because now these bloated top heavy corporations are going to invest in manufacturing, and for a short time, middle income tax will go down 16% and they'll get a whole $1,000 back (if you live in the right state). 

MAGA :frantics: MAGA

Avoid these tax cuts then.Here's how,file a 1040 EZ form at the end of the year.No mortgage interest write off,no medical deduction and no dependents deduction.Don't contribute to an IRA.File separately from the spouse and boom no tax cut.Would you rather see a tax hike ? 

• Like 1

Avoid these tax cuts then.Here's how,file a 1040 EZ form at the end of the year.No mortgage interest write off,no medical deduction and no dependents deduction.Don't contribute to an IRA.File separately from the spouse and boom no tax cut.Would you rather see a tax hike ? 

Come on John seriously, this is your response? Do you really think you and I have the same access and influence on free market institutions as corporations? 

Sure, if I thought it would balance the national budget, keep from overheating the economy, and avoid another bubble that tanks my retirement savings home equity and social security. So will Trump's tax plan accomplish that? NO. With the Monopoly board filled with hotels, you bet I would give up Trump's short sighted $200 windfall for passing go. 

• Like 1

Trump Tells Steve Scalise That Getting Shot Was 'A Hell of a Way to Lose Weight'

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-scalise-getting-shot-hell-way-lose-weight-754316

Today's Cabinet meeting featured Ben Carson saying grace and Mike Pence praising Trump's miracles

First, Trump invited Ben Carson, the secretary of housing and urban development, to "say grace" for the table — but not before a jab at the press. In inviting the media to stay for Carson's words, Trump said reporters may "need the prayer more than I do. Maybe a good solid prayer and they'll be honest. Ben, is that possible?" Carson did not specifically pray for reporters' souls, but he did thank God for the "courageous" members of Trump's Cabinet before asking for "unity" that could "spread even beyond party lines."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/744467/todays-cabinet-meeting-featured-ben-carson-saying-grace-mike-pence-praising-trumps-miracles

Senate approves GOP tax bill, votes for ANWR drilling

http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/WATCH-Senate-debates-GOP-tax-plan-465335593.html

McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned

EXCLUSIVE: Congressional investigators tell Fox News that Tuesday’s seven-hour interrogation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe contained numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses, prompting the Republican majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.

While HPSCI staff would not confirm who will be summoned for testimony, all indications point to demoted DOJ official Bruce G. Ohr and FBI General Counsel James A. Baker, who accompanied McCabe, along with other lawyers, to Tuesday’s HPSCI session.

The issuance of a subpoena against the Justice Department’s top lawyer could provoke a new constitutional clash between the two branches, even worse than the months-long tug of war over documents and witnesses that has already led House Speaker Paul Ryan to accuse DOJ and FBI of “stonewalling” and HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., to threaten contempt-of-Congress citations against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“It’s hard to know who’s telling us the truth,” said one House investigator after McCabe’s questioning.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/mccabe-draws-blank-on-democrats-funding-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.html

Boeing to Spend $300M on Workers and Charity

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/20/another-tax-win-boeing-spend-300m-workers-charity/

Come on John seriously, this is your response? Do you really think you and I have the same access and influence on free market institutions as corporations? 

Sure, if I thought it would balance the national budget, keep from overheating the economy, and avoid another bubble that tanks my retirement savings home equity and social security. So will Trump's tax plan accomplish that? NO. With the Monopoly board filled with hotels, you bet I would give up Trump's short sighted $200 windfall for passing go. 

The sarcasm sailed over your head.Nothing will prevent any of the things you claim will happen,its a natural cycle with our economy.Tax cut or not the stock market will fluctuate,housing prices will change and your retirement investments (unless guaranteed) are going to go up or down.Its been this way for a long time.You didn't answer that question about the tax hike ?

And just to get this thread back to it's humble roots, I just ordered ammunition online for the last time, for now, since California has banned the purchase of ammunition via the internet from out of state starting January 1st, 2018

Once again, just in case I have not said it enough

FUCK SACRAMENTO! FUCK BROWN AND HIS FUCKING ILK!! 

FUCKING SPINELESS PUSSIES! Thanks for ruining California! 

• Like 5

Can't you order on line have shipped elsewhere and then sent to you by post? or FedEx. Missing something here... how can you stop someone buying something on the internet?

...can be shipped elsewhere but has to be a license dealer. Not stopping you but limiting access.

The sarcasm sailed over your head.Nothing will prevent any of the things you claim will happen,its a natural cycle with our economy.Tax cut or not the stock market will fluctuate,housing prices will change and your retirement investments (unless guaranteed) are going to go up or down.Its been this way for a long time.You didn't answer that question about the tax hike ?

Wait a minute, you want me to believe the sardonic point you were making was sarcasm, then expect me to answer a completely hyperbolic incongruent question? Are you trying to fill GPA's shoes? 

• Like 1

And just to get this thread back to it's humble roots, I just ordered ammunition online for the last time, for now, since California has banned the purchase of ammunition via the internet from out of state starting January 1st, 2018

Once again, just in case I have not said it enough

FUCK SACRAMENTO! FUCK BROWN AND HIS FUCKING ILK!! 

FUCKING SPINELESS PUSSIES! Thanks for ruining California! 

If you don't like it here, GTFO.

You whine and complain as much as my wife,

• Like 1

86ED1z2.jpg

Shouldn't they show pictures of Bugs dressed up like a girl?

Cartoon characters aside. How is this sexual assault??? It's a kiss. I think by definition a kiss is almost exclusively non aggressive, well other than if you are Judas. So lets say a member of the opposite sex comes up and 'lays one on you'. You can be pleased and return the compliment, you can be ambivalent and politely return, or not return the compliment.... or you can be offended. This leaves ambivalent and offended reactions, but I draw the line at calling it an assault just yet and even less so a sexual assault. But here's the thing, after this point if it is still not mutual and continues against the wishes of the receiver then there would be a problem.

If someone walked around an office doing what Bugs is doing in those pictures to your wife or your daughter,( that just got hired, )   every day,,   How bout then ?

FWIW,  i am sitting in the dinning room with 2 live crew 2 live blues cranked while i typed that.

:rofl:

• Like 1