• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone walked around an office doing what Bugs is doing in those pictures to your wife or your daughter,( that just got hired, )   every day,,   How bout then ?

FWIW,  i am sitting in the dinning room with 2 live crew 2 live blues cranked while i typed that.

:rofl:

Every day.... no. Going around around kissing people regularly, say at the office, is totally inappropriate. I was referring to something more random.

Cartoon characters aside. How is this sexual assault??? It's a kiss. I think by definition a kiss is almost exclusively non aggressive, well other than if you are Judas. So lets say a member of the opposite sex comes up and 'lays one on you'. You can be pleased and return the compliment, you can be ambivalent and politely return, or not return the compliment.... or you can be offended. This leaves ambivalent and offended reactions, but I draw the line at calling it an assault just yet and even less so a sexual assault. But here's the thing, after this point if it is still not mutual and continues against the wishes of the receiver then there would be a problem.

Keep in mind it's a kiss. Nothing more. Presumption of innocence. But if you feel strongly call the police and get it reported. The first one make it clear you don't like it, let it go past that then it's on you.

Cartoon characters aside. How is this sexual assault??? It's a kiss. I think by definition a kiss is almost exclusively non aggressive, well other than if you are Judas. So lets say a member of the opposite sex comes up and 'lays one on you'. You can be pleased and return the compliment, you can be ambivalent and politely return, or not return the compliment.... or you can be offended. This leaves ambivalent and offended reactions, but I draw the line at calling it an assault just yet and even less so a sexual assault. But here's the thing, after this point if it is still not mutual and continues against the wishes of the receiver then there would be a problem.

When was the last time some big hairy fuck came up and kissed you without asking? Would you be ambivalent, offended, or feel sexually assaulted?

• Like 1

When was the last time some big hairy fuck came up and kissed you without asking? Would you be ambivalent, offended, or feel sexually assaulted?

I'd definitely be surprised. Where's the sexual part again? Wouldn't a hug be more sexual, what with full body contact (rub) and embrace?

I'd definitely be surprised. Where's the sexual part again? Wouldn't a hug be more sexual, what with full body contact (rub) and embrace?

You seem to want to dance around the obvious, so let's clarify. Can we at least say not all hugs and kisses are alike? Say this big hairy fuck kissed you full open mouth, he out weighed you by X2 and wouldn't let you pull away. Is that by definition almost exclusively non aggressive? A hug the way you describe it, Oh Canada!  :wub:

But isn't a hug and or a kiss primarily an expression of friendlyness and non aggressive? Or am I doing this wrong? Do you always assume it's an assault? Yes if some one obviously forced it on me I guess it would be but otherwise I would presume it was meant to be friendly. Bugs Bunny doesn't look like he's using force but surprise.

But isn't a hug and or a kiss primarily an expression of friendlyness and non aggressive? Or am I doing this wrong? Do you always assume it's an assault? Yes if some one obviously forced it on me I guess it would be but otherwise I would presume it was meant to be friendly. Bugs Bunny doesn't look like he's using force but surprise.

Dance Mikey Dance

This is what happens when houses are built out of flammable materials, in areas that are supposed to burn by God's design and are prone to hellish Santa Ana winds ( the devil wind).

Combined with the policy of fire suppression and much of the west is a disaster waiting to happen.IMG_7557_-_Copy.jpgIMG_7558_-_Copy.jpg

IMG_7554_-_Copy.jpgIMG_7555_-_Copy.jpgIMG_7556_-_Copy.jpg

This hillside was never green, even after the deluge of last winters' rains. I can't count the number of times I drove by and said to no one in particular, " One match"...

IMG_7559_-_Copy.jpgIMG_7560.jpg

These homes were less than two years old...

IMG_7561.jpgIMG_7562.jpgIMG_7563.jpgIMG_7564.jpg

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at this residence...

IMG_7565.jpg

"Corte de Charco[al]."

IMG_7566.jpg

• Like 2

What did the original natives use?  When in Rome...

What do other countries with the same circumstances use?

What about adobe and tile or metal roofs? No vinyl siding or gutters.

More set back between homes.

Trudeau calls returning ISIS terrorists “extraordinary voices in our community”

During an end-of-the-year interview with CTV, Justin Trudeau made outrageous comments about the ISIS terrorists who are coming back to Canada after killing and raping in Syria and Iraq.

We know of at least 60 such terrorists, and there are likely much more, since the ISIS stronghold has been rooted out.

And here’s what Justin Trudeau said about them:

...someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinary powerful voice ...in the community.

"Turned away from that hateful ideology"? How does he know that? Because they said that, in order to be allowed to come home? So the word of a rapist and a murderer is good enough — not just that, but to be a role model, an example to the community?

https://www.therebel.media/ezra_levant_show_december_19_2017

What did the original natives use?  When in Rome...

What do other countries with the same circumstances use?

What about adobe and tile or metal roofs? No vinyl siding or gutters.

More set back between homes.

Eh just keep everything the way it is now, nothing is going to change anyway.

Build it, burn it, repeat.

The dwellers in those houses were mostly wealthy retirees whom had the wherewithall to have proper homeowners insurance.

However some residents were living there so long that their insurance was capped at a lower rate because they neglected to raise it accordingly.

That is a colossal oops....

In private meeting, Schumer angrily confronted by Hispanic Caucus members as prospects for DACA deal slip again

Several people who attended the meeting, granted anonymity to describe what was expected to be a private exchange, said the meeting with Schumer began with cordial remarks by Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-N.M.), who chairs the Hispanic Caucus.

But Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.) — arguably the most outspoken Democrat on immigration matters — spoke next and unloaded on Schumer, accusing him and Democratic senators of not caring about the fate of dreamers and “throwing them under the bus” in the ongoing spending debate with Republicans, participants said.

In response, Schumer raised his voice, telling Gutiérrez not to insult fellow Democrats.

Gutiérrez shot back, telling Schumer, “Don’t raise your voice.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/21/in-private-meeting-schumer-angrily-confronted-by-hispanic-caucus-members-as-prospects-for-daca-deal-slip-again/?utm_term=.dc15f6e05c7f

• Like 1