• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-08/mia-ayliffe-chungs-mother-criticises-white-house-terrorism-claim/8250410

"Alternative facts"

Trump's claim that is on this particular case not the reporting on it by a long shot.

This fucking smoke screen is really working well for him. Keeping people focused on the insignificant issue. The GOP could fucking care less. They don't gain shit from it. But if the people are all orchestrating attacks on a smokescreen policy, they are not available to obstruct/notice what's really happening. Unfortunately, I don't believe I know what's happening. I just know the "extreme vetting" eo must be a distraction. Not even my right wing friends think it will actually do anything.

I suppose I'm saying good job GOP. Your guy can put up a distraction well.

• Like 1

This fucking smoke screen is really working well for him. Keeping people focused on the insignificant issue. The GOP could fucking care less. They don't gain shit from it. But if the people are all orchestrating attacks on a smokescreen policy, they are not available to obstruct/notice what's really happening. Unfortunately, I don't believe I know what's happening. I just know the "extreme vetting" eo must be a distraction. Not even my right wing friends think it will actually do anything.

I suppose I'm saying good job GOP. Your guy can put up a distraction well.

Major flaw here, tr8er, Trump ISN'T THE GOP's GUY.

• Like 3

Sen. Tom Cotton: Time to Cut Immigration Levels, Shift Focus to Helping American Citizens First

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) is introducing legislation on Tuesday with Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) designed to cut the level of immigration into the United States in half, with the express intent of refocusing the nation’s immigration policy onto helping American workers instead of foreigners first.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Tuesday morning, Cotton explained that the legislation will cut the number of green cards given out every year from about a million a year down to about half a million a year—all designed to help the forgotten American worker who has gotten a “raw deal” thanks to overflowing immigration levels into the United States in recent years—causing wages to decline and job prospects to stagnate.

“Over several decades, we’ve on the one hand seen people who work on their feet and work with their hands see their wages fall—20 percent if you don’t have a high school degree, 2 percent if you have a high school degree,” Cotton told Breitbart News. “People with college and advanced degrees are doing just fine. At the same time, we’ve seen record numbers of immigration—almost all of it low-skilled or unskilled immigrants coming here. Of course, that level of immigration is going to hurt the availability of jobs for blue collar workers and put downward pressure on their wages. So I think we need to re-orient our immigration system to look out for American citizens—especially those American citizens who have gotten a raw deal in recent decades. My bill today would be a first and modest down payment by getting a handle on green cards because we give out a million a year and the vast majority of those are unrelated to unemployment and they let in low-skilled and unskilled workers. That needs to change.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/07/exclusive-sen-tom-cotton-time-cut-immigration-levels-shift-focus-helping-american-citizens-first/

• Like 4

Major flaw here, tr8er, Trump ISN'T THE GOP's GUY.

agreed. I've been a political junky since 1994 and have NEVER seen the GOP disavow a presidential candidate as much as they have Trump. Obviously, they did cut the nuts off Ron Paul but he never made it as far as Trump did. Ryan was trying to derail Trump even after he had the nod.

• Like 2

agreed. I've been a political junky since 1994 and have NEVER seen the GOP disavow a presidential candidate as much as they have Trump. Obviously, they did cut the nuts off Ron Paul but he never made it as far as Trump did. Ryan was trying to derail Trump even after he had the nod.

Him and McConnell are gridlocking in their respective branches purposely designed to derail Trump's america first policy, they rather see an establishment democrat in 4 years over another Trump term, i guaranfuckingtee this.

You either love this or hate this:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/trump_and_bannon_buccaneer_brothers.html

I bloody love it, but comes natural natural for me. I'm positive that I was a pirate in a previous life, probably a more recent one.

Seems to come out around Halloween as in this 2005 pic.

Cap_n_Jacque_Parrot.jpg

Parrot Bay bottle grafted onto the peg leg.

Parrot needed another drink and Blimey, Matey, I need another now.

Gonna go rattle the bottles.

• Like 6

You either love this or hate this:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/trump_and_bannon_buccaneer_brothers.html

I bloody love it, but comes natural natural for me. I'm positive that I was a pirate in a previous life, probably a more recent one.

Seems to come out around Halloween as in this 2005 pic.

Cap_n_Jacque_Parrot.jpg

Parrot Bay bottle grafted onto the peg leg.

Parrot needed another drink and Blimey, Matey, I need another now.

Gonna go rattle the bottles.

Solid article, too bad they didn't throw establishment GOP under the bus as well.

Elizabeth Warren did do a DNA test.    She had it done to find out if she had any minority ancestors, and she did, some fraction (1/16) I believe. 

She then used her new found minority status to gain entrance into a college with entrance quotas for minorities.

Elizabeth Warren did do a DNA test.    She had it done to find out if she had any minority ancestors, and she did, some fraction (1/16) I believe. 

She then used her new found minority status to gain entrance into a college with entrance quotas for minorities.

SMH