Maybe this will help.

Subjects where I know that I'm wrong:

Personal freedom is more important than government power.

The US should show a strong millitary and diplomatic presence globally.

Another person's religion doesn't affect me.

I don't trust rich people to care about anyone else. Nor do I think they're better than me.

Every person is fundamentally equal.

Subjects where I think I'm Right:

I love my guns. I think they're necessary to keep government overreach in check.

Figure out the spin homie.. it will be hard to watch the entertainers that have teams of writers

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-super-bowl-ratings-20170206-story.html   

"Super Bowl's TV ratings slip for the second straight year"

The leftist intent may be just to kill off football. Some within the NFL are more then willing partners.

84 lumber is in the middle of a nice backlash over that commercial they pooped out. Not a very bright move for a Pennsylvania company.

• Like 2

Trumps plan derailing because Obama care democrats , and pussy republicans. Tax cuts and deregulation no where in sight.. smh

Mich McConnell and Paul Ryan need to go, I'm pretty certain they are gridlocking behind the scenes, don't forget those two clowns ARE ESTABLISHMENT globalists....

• Like 2

Mich McConnell and Paul Ryan need to go, I'm pretty certain they are gridlocking behind the scenes, don't forget those two clowns ARE ESTABLISHMENT globalists....

If the Donald thinks you have to play tough to be "good" in business he's not even seen the best of the best of the way they play in politics yet.

Dirtiest game you can play.

• Like 1

If the Donald thinks you have to play tough to be "good" in business he's not even seen the best of the best of the way they play in politics yet.

Dirtiest game you can play.

Agreed 100% and the best way to bring down dirty politicians is calling them out in public, the trumpet must get louder, more so than during the presidential campaign.

• Like 1

It's true that Putin hacked the Super Bowl for a Patriots win.

haha! good one, and darn close to what at least some people think.

Today I was in town picking up parts, on my way back out overheard from another car radio show something along the line of no team should be able to have so much winning. I stopped to listen for a while. Turned into a convoluted discussion about the election, the super bowl and how each were taken away from the rightful winners.

• Like 2

As much as those who are all for the stuff Trump said he'd do,no POTUS ever gets all of their policies or agenda through in one or two terms.

Trumps big agenda is "make america great again". Then in his next breath he will say "this greatest nation on earth". His agenda was complete before he began. He ran on whiskey jug patriotism.

• Like 2

Trumps big agenda is "make america great again". Then in his next breath he will say "this greatest nation on earth". His agenda was complete before he began. He ran on whiskey jug patriotism.

The America's not great thing is what turned me against him in the first place. That and my distrust of old money. I also think gold looks tacky. Then there's the trophy wives... I'm losing my train of thought here.

Point is, I am a whiskey jug patriot. I'm supposed to like this guy. I also try to get behind my commander and chief with every transfer of power. The last two directly cost me good jobs. It made it difficult.

I'd really like to get on this bandwagon. I just need someone to stop yelling long enough to explain how.

What are we supporting here? Not opposing. Supporting.

• Like 2