Here is a little nugget that I missed from the Podesta emails.. wtf?

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, eryn.sepp@gmail.com 

Date: 2015-04-07 10:20

Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) re Disclosure

Dear John,

This recent Mother Jones’ article referencing you caught me eye and I wanted you to be aware of it. See link below.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/03/hillary-clinton-ufo-aliens-podesta

The urgency as I see it is to explain as much as possible to you and to President Obama about what we know for sure about our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe who are peacefully assisting us with bringing zero point energy to our fragile planet.

Thank you and Eryn for letting me know when you can share a Skype talk with Terri Mansfield and me.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

Send a link to George Nori!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Send a link to George Nori!

From time to time coast to coast covers interesting topics. The guy is always well studied on the topic. I do some times wonder how he keeps it up when the topic is so far off the deep end, and the callers are all in and some a bit crazy.

• Like 1

From time to time coast to coast covers interesting topics. The guy is always well studied on the topic. I do some times wonder how he keeps it up when the topic is so far off the deep end, and the callers are all in and some a bit crazy.

no kidding, a lot of nutty callers to that program. 

• Like 2

I can only suppose that in the interim, the lawyers are having a field day.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-05/trumps-travel-ban-appeal-denied-by-us-court/8242780

How soon till the judge is removed by Presidentail decree (assuming this can happen).

Lesson Trump has yet to learn. Fire all the previous appointed people. Judges to start, but he also needs to clean up the state dept that keeps leaking phone calls.

JACK CADE. Be brave, then; for your captain is brave, and vows reformation. There shall be in England seven half-penny loaves sold for a penny: the three-hoop'd pot shall have ten hoops; and I will make it felony to drink small beer: all the realm shall be in common; and in Cheapside shall my palfrey go to grass: and when I am king,- as king I will be,-

ALL. God save your majesty!

JACK CADE. I thank you, good people:- there shall be no money; all shall eat and drink on my score; and I will apparel them all in one livery, that they may agree like brothers, and worship me their lord.

DICK. The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

I thought this was kinda tame.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/furore-as-magazine-cover-depicts-trump-beheading-statue-of-liberty/news-story/2ad62936507d4cc335a148639baa6eb1

Whats really needed to stir the pot is for Charlie Hebdo to do one of their covers where they insult the prophet.

Hell, throw in a caricature of President Trump and a pig and you would really have something newsworthy.

• Like 2

I thought this was kinda tame.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/furore-as-magazine-cover-depicts-trump-beheading-statue-of-liberty/news-story/2ad62936507d4cc335a148639baa6eb1

Whats really needed to stir the pot is for Charlie Hebdo to do one of their covers where they insult the prophet.

Hell, throw in a caricature of President Trump and a pig and you would really have something newsworthy.

I love political 'toons. They express things that would take paragraphs of type and then still miss the mark. Almost nothing is out of reach or safe from them. Mohammad, Trump and pig walking into a bar....that said, the butt of the joke should be able to take it and grin included the prophet. I know Islam forbids them to make images but this is an infidel where it doesn't apply.... no sense of humor much?

• Like 1

Read the title... all of it. This is the site.

510s.... http://community.ratsun.net/forum/9-5101600/

Agree it often doesn't end well so it's here where it can be monitored. Anyone posting knows they are at risk. It's 70% parody of laws, guns and politics.

• Like 4

Take it to the Political Sites guys. No one wants to hear it here, we just want to do 510s.

Three things you should never talk about among family and friends,

Politics

Money

Religion

It's never a good conversation.

625 pages say you're wrong, this is the thread for this shit so it doesn't spill over to others, in other words, this is the sewer, don't like the smell?, put on a mask or leave ;)

• Like 4

Money....... not much said about it except the lack of it to buy parts.

Religion.... well if religious, then too polite to mix it up with heretics. It's mostly one sided, so not much happens.

Politics..... never a dull moment. Politicians deserve everything they get. I think they are closely related to lawyers but could be wrong.

• Like 3

Take it to the Political Sites guys. No one wants to hear it here, we just want to do 510s.

Politics

Money

Religion

You do realize were 625 pages in to this don't you ?

• Like 2

Sure, there's always time to dip ammo in lard or make bacon wrapped grenades but anything more is a waste of killing time.

The whole lard bullets thing would put their faith to the test and show if they really believe or are just using bent religion as an excuse to act like fucking animals, good intel either way. I honestly doubt the effectiveness of a video showing johnny jihad getting forcefed bacon and then eviscerated by an improvised knife made from ham, thus time would be better spent planning.

Pork is not like a silver bullet to a vampire... they don't go to a flaming hell. If you read the Koran, there is no sin committed if you accidentally or unintentionally consume pork. This person is commanded to stop as soon as possible, remember and ask merciful Allah for forgiveness, and it surely will be granted. 

Politics

Money

Religion

That makes sense for people that take shit personally..

This NASA super bowl shit is annoying