• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

The remaining part of my post quoted above does answer your question, maybe you just need to read.

A random Iraqi in your scenario would not be killed by me just for the sheer vengeance of it. I would need to know he was a righteous aggressor before I would commit an act of violence toward him/her.

Oh, and I guess I was wrong about you continuing but dead on about you dismissing it as an evasive answer lol

Not a RANDOM Iraqi. SMH the you-tube was about a US soldier separated and wandering around in Iraq being unsafe and likely killed. So... an IRAQI SOLDIER OF OCCUPATION wanders into your town after 15 years of oppression and war. There's a good chance he would be lynched or worse by at least some of the enraged townspeople is my point. Maybe some survivalist patriot would do the job for you. I know this is hard for you to imagine and why I asked it. 

I would do everything in my ability to fight for my country but, I am not an unbridled animal that needs retribution for all things that may or may not have hurt me, I just want the occupier out.

You can't have both. You can't do everything in your power to evict an enemy and still be moral about it. They are mutually exclusive if you want to win. Easy to say in peace time sitting at home, lofty even. War changes everything.

Mike, I understand your premise, and agree with you.  Perhaps it would have been better understood if you'd have framed it thus:

Imagine if Hillary had won, and there were blue helmeted UN troops deployed to confiscate all your guns.  There would be a violent hue and cry, and before long every street light pole would have one of those cocksuckers hanging from it. 

Hopefully Trump will tell those eurofag kiddie fiddlers to fuck off back to Brussels and die in a fire.

• Like 1

Ok, time for me chime in again. 

Ok, for the sake of not causing or continuing my disturbance of the force, I will play along with Mike's scenario. They invaded us, they are being the occupiers. Now, they hate us no matter what, just for the mere fact that we are not them. So, we are a problem and odds are now that they have the upper hand, they will deal with the problem. Will they dispense the same type of law we had over them? No, they will use their religious laws to wipe us out. 

Will we resist? Yes, it is our duty to resist. Will I fight till they are gone or I am done, yes, it is my duty to do so. But here is the deal, it is my duty, not my faith, that is telling me to fight on. Their duty is to their religion, which has little room for compassion, thus they will be bad. 

Now, we win the war or they decide to leave. But, they still have a force in our country and they are here to get things back together. Would we resent it, yes, but, would be kill anyone that wanders out, probably. Odds are they where total assholes to us and did horrific things to us. 

So yes, I guess we would be killing motherfuckers that wander out. Not because our faith dictates it, but because they where evil assholes. 

Let's just hope that they invade Canada or Hawaii first! 

• Like 1

You are so NOT doing it right.  The scenario is  YOU are from the weak country that you love.  The invaders are just generic foriegners.  All treatment is exactly the same.  After a generation of occupation, do you work with the invading army to get rid of them or do you fight against them to get rid of them?

• Like 1

You are so NOT doing it right.  The scenario is  YOU are from the weak country that you love.  The invaders are just generic foriegners.  All treatment is exactly the same.  After a generation of occupation, do you work with the invading army to get rid of them or do you fight against them to get rid of them?

No, I am done playing this game. They hate us, they don't want us and they will fight each other forever not matter what we do. I am an American and I love my way of life, I will defend my way of life and will oppose anyone fucking with my way of life. 

I am fucking done with this subject. 

• Like 3

Ok, time for me chime in again. 

Ok, for the sake of not causing or continuing my disturbance of the force, I will play along with Mike's scenario. They invaded us, they are being the occupiers. Now, they hate us no matter what, just for the mere fact that we are not them. So, we are a problem and odds are now that they have the upper hand, they will deal with the problem. Will they dispense the same type of law we had over them? No, they will use their religious laws to wipe us out. 

Will we resist? Yes, it is our duty to resist. Will I fight till they are gone or I am done, yes, it is my duty to do so. But here is the deal, it is my duty, not my faith, that is telling me to fight on. Their duty is to their religion, which has little room for compassion, thus they will be bad. 

Now, we win the war or they decide to leave. But, they still have a force in our country and they are here to get things back together. Would we resent it, yes, but, would be kill anyone that wanders out, probably. Odds are they where total assholes to us and did horrific things to us. 

So yes, I guess we would be killing motherfuckers that wander out. Not because our faith dictates it, but because they where evil assholes. 

Let's just hope that they invade Canada or Hawaii first!

Now you're thinking. Except bringing religion into the mix. I mentioned no religion and I'll watch that video but I don't think he said a soldier was killed because he was Christian only that they hated them... probably for the reasons expressed below...

No, I am done playing this game. They hate us, they don't want us and they will fight each other forever not matter what we do. I am an American and I love my way of life, I will defend my way of life and will oppose anyone fucking with my way of life. 

That's the spirit!!! You're both doing the same for your country and way of life. Thank-you

• Like 1

AP write up, knowing how much these guys are into making fake news,....however if true

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TAX_OVERHAUL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-03-12-06-24

"The question is, who is going to pay the tax?" Cornyn asked." 

Each and every one of these numbnuts knows lower taxes always brings in more revenue.

You finally got it. Good job. That's how "they" feel.

Now that we understand our anger, what do we do with it?

My vote? Cut off trade with outsiders and slow the internet to a crawl until we all get good at farming and building stuff again. Then we can peak back out and see where the world went without us.

HAHAHA! we really should mark this day down.

(well there is one thing,...after that woman's march /w Judd,......it would be the ultimate form of feminism)

I highly doubt feminists support prostitution, it is everything they claim to be against.

Not a RANDOM Iraqi. SMH the you-tube was about a US soldier separated and wandering around in Iraq being unsafe and likely killed. So... an IRAQI SOLDIER OF OCCUPATION wanders into your town after 15 years of oppression and war. There's a good chance he would be lynched or worse by at least some of the enraged townspeople is my point. Maybe some survivalist patriot would do the job for you. I know this is hard for you to imagine and why I asked it. 

You can't have both. You can't do everything in your power to evict an enemy and still be moral about it. They are mutually exclusive if you want to win. Easy to say in peace time sitting at home, lofty even. War changes everything.

I would need to know he was a righteous aggressor before I would commit an act of violence toward him/her.

Answered your question with the above portion of my post. Take your own advice and read Mike, READ.

Soldier = Aggressor, I shoot, not lynch, not behead, not torture, I SHOOT HIM. Done, and done, and all before your silly townspeople knew what happened. Doing it quickly and quietly has way more of a resounding effect to the morale of your invader than the big showy vengeance killing ever does.  It also is the moral way of dealing with the problem while maintaining some semblance of humanity in the act of killing another human.  So, yes it is possible.

Trust me, I have no issue "imagining" this type of thing, and I have no issue stepping up to finish it either.  I am however stepping out of this discussion as it has run it's course.

• Like 1