Steve isn't a marin now. He's a pvt contractor like I was. That job is crazy, but he's right. They would kill you in a second.

If Iraq came into your country, invaded your country, for the last 15 years shooting and fucking things up wouldn't you? This is just one man's opinion. I don't think the average Iraqi would go to the trouble of going to the US to fuck shit up. Easier to stay home and hate the US. That said, I'm sure there are more than enough who would have a good reason to but no opportunity, but most who do have the means and the will just want to get the fuck out to a better life. For this reason all should be heavily vetted. If there is a ban it's  a ban on unsafe undesirables from countries that hate the US for good reason. Good enough reason for me.

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If Iraq came into your country, invaded your country, for the last 15 years shooting and fucking things up wouldn't you? This is just one man's opinion. I don't think the average Iraqi would go to the trouble of going to the US to fuck shit up. Easier to stay home and hate the US. That said, I'm sure there are more than enough who would have a good reason to but no opportunity, but most who do have the means and the will just want to get the fuck out to a better life. For this reason all should be heavily vetted. If there is a ban it's  a ban on unsafe undesirables from countries that hate the US for good reason. Good enough reason for me.

I was there. I know plenty about Iraq.

And yes, Canadian Forces were with US Forces during the invasion. They will rape and kill you as quickly as they would me.

• Like 2

Read.

Said you'd do the same to them in similar circumstances.

I did read it, and the answer is "no". I have never kidnapped an unarmed non-combatant and ritualisticly beheaded them. Nor will I.

The supposition that I would kidnap, torture, and kill Iraqis because I can/could is appalling Mike. I expect better from you, which is why I initially chose to ignore the comment. If you'd like to press this issue we can discuss it at Canaby in person. I won't debase myself into a debate with you on this forum.

• Like 3

I said if Iraq invaded the US and was an army of occupation for the last 15 years, who killed at least one of your family members and at least someone you knew and fucked everything up you would just roll over???? You would rightly be enraged.

I'm guessing if you walked around there.. they'd kill you too. Not exclusive to the US.

It's not exclusive to non-Iraqis either. You belonging to a different faith is sufficient cause for a beheading in the name of Allah.

There's a higher esteem with killing anyone from a UN Country, especially Christians since they're still enraged about the atrocities from the Crusades. Basically, if you're not one of them, you are to be killed. That is their interpretation of their religious rights.

• Like 2

I said if Iraq invaded the US and was an army of occupation for the last 15 years, who killed at least one of your family members and at least someone you knew and fucked everything up you would just roll over???? You would rightly be enraged.

You're implying that I would act in the exact same fashion. I would not. I accept the things that I've done, and you disagree, we are at an impasse. The past cannot be changed.

If you want to speak to me of my brother that was killed in Iraq or my Aunt that was killed on 9/11, you will need to do so to my face. Not on the internet.

• Like 2

Are you taking this personal? It's not meant to be personal. I don't mean YOU personally I mean any person in an occupied country would be bitter and resentful, hateful even.There would be many that would do 'things' to an enemy soldier. I didn't say beheading or the exact same fashion.... that's a unique cultural thing of that area. 'You' might not behead someone, I don't expect that, but you would fight/resist in any manner available I'm sure. Please don't go all moral on me. War is war, people are capable of atrocious things is all.

I see now that my hypothetical was very close to home. I couldn't have known this was the case. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Mike, I agree with your point whole heartedly. The sheer quantity of people who have lost their children, fathers, wives, is way the fuck high. People across the US would torture the fuck out of them tables turned. No question. Plenty wouldn't, but those moral Christians would get about as many headlines as peaceful Muslims do.

Wow, now you guys are comparing us to them. 

We are a different culture that was not brought up to hate folks just for their religion being different. Some have, sure, but he majority of us do not think that way. Yes, we invaded the country, but I don't recall mas public executions, throwing gays off buildings, burning captured prisoners alive. 

So a few got fucked up in the prison and there was the rare occasion of a friendly getting dusted. That has happened in all wars. Yet our people conducted themselves the best they could to get the job done and get home. You think out guys wanted to be there? No, but they are professionals and follow orders. And if some fucking Haji is trying to fuck you up, then you do him in. 

Sure, the whole fucking war was wrong and what is done is done. But we left and they continued to slaughter each other, of the same faith, and they would not hesitate to do us. 

So yes, fuck them and if you don't like it, then fuck you. 

Have a nice day! 

• Like 4

wow!!!

Wow, now you guys are comparing us to them. 

We are a different culture that was not brought up to hate folks just for their religion being different. Some have, sure, but he majority of us do not think that way.

So yes, fuck them and if you don't like it, then fuck you. 

Have a nice day! 

Not comparing cultures and religion... read!

I said if it was reversed and America was invaded for 15 years. Fuck me. You wouldn't fight for your country???? You wouldn't be pissed off??? You wouldn't do something? You wouldn't resist??? ...... What would you do??? In a war what would you do to get your freedom is my point. Would you be so moral that you would allow yourself to be slaughtered? 

Earth to Mike.

Respectful sugeestion here; theres a select few of us on this forum that have played (and will continue to play) big boys games in relation to this shit!

Again, respectfully, if you want to troll, fuck off! And do it some where else.

You! Are out of your depth here.

Pull your head in!

• Like 3

Earth to Mike.

Respectful sugeestion here; theres a select few of us on this forum that have played (and will continue to play) big boys games in relation to this shit!

Again, respectfully, if you want to troll, fuck off! And do it some where else.

You! Are out of your depth here.

Pull your head in!

Not following, and not trolling. I think there is a serious lack of reading skills here. When I point this out people get embarrassed and angry. Or they don't like to think.

Hey guys. Sorry I missed a few days. I had to get a new phone.

Did anything happen while I was gone?

Nm. Of course things happen every day.

Meanwhile, let our friendly discourse on politics continue.

Seems I've been wrong about Mr. Trump. He's been doing an excellent job. I love America.

I can read just fine, but for some reason, generalizations seem to be the rule rather than the exception around here lately. 

Don't try to make a point without some background, and maybe, in doing so realize why things are the way they are. They hated us before we invaded and they hate us afterwards, and no matter what we do, they will always hate us. They will not assimilate to our traditions and customs for generations and until then, they will do whatever they want and shit on our flag. Fuck them! 

As an American I just don't take to kindly to being singled out when your country also joined in on this Gang Bang of Freedom. 

So go ahead, point out my lack of fucking reading skills when you don't seem to have a fucking clue. 

• Like 4

How else can I explain your outburst?

I agree with you, not excusing.The hatred of the US goes way way back before you/all of us occupied their country.... and well deserved, so what? My point was how would you feel in the same position? I thought this was a clear question. 

Think the US and allies wanted to be anywhere near this money pit? Sure as hell no one expected it to last 15 years. These nutjobs kept killing each other. My view at the time the actually war was over, pull out and let Saudi take over. Or just pull back to the boarder and let them at each other.