• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a poignant sentiment Ben Rhodes expresses in the following Straylian article.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/trump-doesnt-care-about-australia-say-journalists-behind-washington-post-exclusive/news-story/2e78723b5b5054328f4bda48cb4dd577

If RW didnt have first hand experience with the aborted feotus that is Australias immigration policies, and had he not deployed to Nauru and witnessed this phenomenal clusterfuck first hand, he might be a little pissed about the alleged slight against his beloved country!

I am not.

The "pacific Solution" has been the mother of all fuckups since day zero. Its cost to the Aussie taxpayer has been astronomical, yet, succesive Liberal fucktard Governments have supported it.

RW applauds President TRUMP for his stance, as well as (assuming their is a grain of truth in the medias reports) sticking it to our Prime Minister. God knows our Gubment needs it after their continued dick sucking of countries like Indonesia.

I offer though, a sage word of advice, Murica should not forget it's very important strategic ally.

GBA, and GBA (God bless America and God Bless Australia).

• Like 5

Its a poignant sentiment Ben Rhodes expresses in the following Straylian article.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/trump-doesnt-care-about-australia-say-journalists-behind-washington-post-exclusive/news-story/2e78723b5b5054328f4bda48cb4dd577

If RW didnt have first hand experience with the aborted feotus that is Australias immigration policies, and had he not deployed to Nauru and witnessed this phenomenal clusterfuck first hand, he might be a little pissed about the alleged slight against his beloved country!

I am not.

The "pacific Solution" has been the mother of all fuckups since day zero. Its cost to the Aussie taxpayer has been astronomical, yet, succesive Liberal fucktard Governments have supported it.

RW applauds President TRUMP for his stance, as well as (assuming their is a grain of truth in the medias reports) sticking it to our Prime Minister. God knows our Gubment needs it after their continued dick sucking of countries like Indonesia.

I offer though, a sage word of advice, Murica should not forget it's very important strategic ally.

Wow another gift from that leftist liberal nutjob clown 0bama. Wish I could tell Turnbull send the refuges back to where you got them from, which is really the only solution to the problem.

Guess I should not take it as a shock the media has made this into crisis between the US and Australia.

The comments section on this article. A few comments get it right but darn the mass are wanting to fight over the US not wanting to take something Australia itself dose not want.

• Like 3

Trump at the prayer breakfast.. like RW I appreciate the commitment of our new leader.

He follows what he knows in his heart is right and makes consistent difficult decisions without all the bullshit people talked about during the campaign. He's not the best speaker , but considering he believes what he's saying..

Maybe some people are scared by the role of faith in his work, but pretty sure he's on a mission from God

• Like 5

Trump at the prayer breakfast.. like RW I appreciate the commitment of our new leader.

He follows what he knows in his heart is right and makes consistent difficult decisions without all the bullshit people talked about during the campaign. He's not the best speaker , but considering he believes what he's saying..

Maybe some people are scared by the role of faith in his work, but pretty sure he's on a mission from God

The accurate interpretation of your comment defines your approval of a religious dictator as president. The Constitution of this nation was drafted to protect us from both of those things above all else.

• Like 1

Ok, don't understand accurate inaccurate.

But cool brudda, just what I see.

Interesting how milo goes to talk about exactly what the protestors keep proving every time

It's true. I'm curious if this was all just a media trap. Publicity for Milo. Negative publicity for liberals.

• Like 1

So the Trump hating rioters damaging Trump hating university punishes who?

the protestors don't pay for the damages though. the taxpayer pays - double BTW. first, the school gets our tax dollars to build and maintain and then, after the damage, the insurance rates on the place go up so we also eat the monthly increase in premiums.

• Like 2

It's true. I'm curious if this was all just a media trap. Publicity for Milo. Negative publicity for liberals.

I guess that I'm just an old geezer with a horridly outdated metric system regarding political/social categories, but the masked black clothed goons (not wagoons) just don't fit into my classification as liberals. Can't quite grasp the noun at the moment but somehow criminal is the adjective that will pair up with the noun when I get it nailed down.

Meanwhile, water cannons are generally non-lethal if utilized competently. 

Oops !! I forgot about the alarming water shortage in CA.

• Like 1

I am not.

Found out a little more information on this,...Order from the UN these people to be broken up into group and sent to many nations.(so long sovereign borders) The only problem is Turnbull and party passed a sovereign boarders act of its own, because the people of Australia has had its limit. Step up the worst president ever with a plan, Let Turnbull and party go through and select which people it wanted from the invaders from Mexico, and the US would take the Militant muslims from Australia.

Yet more proof that 0bama hates these United States.

Can you imagine the cost of tracking and surveillance on 1475 militant muslims. totally understand why Australia in no way would let them step on soil.

• Like 2