This is normal.

Kennedy appointed his brother as AG, so firing one and appointing your choice is fine for Trump. At least he had a 'good' reason.

Not sure how this terrorist immigration ban will work out... and that's what it is. There's always an adjustment period with people caught in the middle. It's like air travel... you know you'll be X rayed so you leave your knife at home. If one Jihadist was to openly walk in unopposed and fuck up some people there would be hell to pay. This is a problem with fighting guerrilla warriors.... you have to prepare for EVERY eventuality.... they just have to pick ONE.

There are already many mile of walls along the southern border and no one gave a shit. Fencing the entire border isn't a big stretch. Expensive way to secure the border though and I just wonder how the Mexicans will get around  because where there's a will there's a way. Look at the Great Wall of China..... didn't work in the end. How is Mexico paying for it is the produce is taxed and Americans pay more for it? Doesn't the US pay Mexico a yearly payment in the billions? A stipend? A 'bribe' for just being there and co-operative to American interests? Can't think of the name for this right now. Threaten to withhold some/all of this 'carrot' and build the wall out of it.

Only after border is secure..... Illegal alien. Key word is illegal. In every sense, breaking the law for being there. What to do? Well you could try making them American citizens. If clean record and time as 'landed immigrant' over a specified time perhaps immediate amnesty? Families to stay together or given special treatment to work toward keeping them together or reuniting them if one parent deported. Criminals deported. Illegals under a specified time deported but with chance to apply for entrance legally. Appointing special task forces to 'hunt them down' is impractical. They should be offered a chance to voluntarily become citizens through proper channels. Criminals and those caught later get a more severe going over and face deporting. Sanctuary cities need to get on board with this. The lunatics don't run the asylum. This will take time.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the Constitution written for the citizens of the United States or for the citizens of the whole planet ? So Trump has decided to show some balls and actually be proactive in fighting terrorism instead of waiting for the next attack and it's a Constitutional thing ? 109 out of hundreds of thousands were detained temporarily or sent back home.Boohoo.

The constitution was written for citizens. Largely to protect us from our own government. As is the case here. Only difference is you like the guy and agree with what he's doing. Defying a federal court decision is not addressed in your statement. I don't have much feelings about the travel ban. But court decisions should be challenged in court, or legislated against in congress. Here is an example of how the Executive Dept. Is to act in the face of a federal injunction.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2016/11/22/texas-judge-issues-nationwide-injunction-against-obamas-overtime-rule/#6c2280d2747f

So now imagine 8 years of Obama not honoring federal rulings.

Just when you think a liberal could not get any more stupid, all of them jump up and double down on free movement of people from all over the world.

Europe being an example of that level, what do you think happens if a car backfires in France? Everyone in earshot is face down on the ground. Germany is asking the people to change to accommodate the invaders!

Liberals are being used as tools(in every possible definition of the word) by muslims. islam pledges allegiance to itself not country, king, president,or prime minister.

• Like 2

The constitution was written for citizens. Largely to protect us from our own government. As is the case here. Only difference is you like the guy and agree with what he's doing. Defying a federal court decision is not addressed in your statement. I don't have much feelings about the travel ban. But court decisions should be challenged in court, or legislated against in congress. Here is an example of how the Executive Dept. Is to act in the face of a federal injunction.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2016/11/22/texas-judge-issues-nationwide-injunction-against-obamas-overtime-rule/#6c2280d2747f

So now imagine 8 years of Obama not honoring federal rulings.

That doesn't answer the question.U.S. citizens or the worlds citizens ? I'm thinking it was meant for American citizens.If it was for everybody on the planet they would all be here in the U.S. already.As far as the court decision goes,didn't Trump sign the executive order before the courts decision ? what court order is he defying ? please don't ask me to imagine 8 years of Obama.I had enough the first time around.It's history now.

• Like 3

So now imagine remember 8 years of Obama not honoring federal rulings.

your verb was wrong - I fixed it. a lot of Trump's EOs are reversing Obummer's EOs. Since Obummer's number of issues was the second lowest going back to JFK (God, the left loves citing that statistic!) and Trump is nowhere near that number then by democrat logic Trump's ain't even a grain of sand on the beach of POTUS EO's.

• Like 1

MSNBC has gone full retard on the nomination. But, that is expected. 

So much ass pain going on with them and I love it! It is about time they felt the pain of things not always going their way. We put up with it, without the Snowflake, SOROS SOJW antics, and carried on. 

They need to stop crying and man the fuck up. Move the fuck on!! 

Lawrence O'Donnell is a fucking tool! Crying about what would have been acceptable to the Democrats. Fuck'em! Hope that is acceptable enough because that is all you are getting from me! Oh yeah, fuck Schummer as well! 

• Like 6

MSNBC has gone full retard on the nomination. But, that is expected. 

So much ass pain going on with them and I love it! It is about time they felt the pain of things not always going their way. We put up with it, without the Snowflake, SOROS SOJW antics, and carried on. 

They need to stop crying and man the fuck up. Move the fuck on!! 

Lawrence O'Donnell is a fucking tool! Crying about what would have been acceptable to the Democrats. Fuck'em! Hope that is acceptable enough because that is all you are getting from me! Oh yeah, fuck Schummer as well! 

• Like 5