• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnie has a pig's heart valve installed. Pigs are very close to humans. I've heard the pork tastes similar to human flesh. The religious ban is sensible.... then, as it prevents you getting parasites that pigs get. Today that is highly unlikely other than in the third world. Don't forget that most religious rules are simply to further the religion's success. Kosher foods, hand washing, marital and sexual taboos anti abortion... all promote healthy large families. Makes total sense in the third world.

• Like 2

Arnie has a pig's heart valve installed. Pigs are very close to humans. I've heard the pork tastes similar to human flesh. The religious ban is sensible.... then, as it prevents you getting parasites that pigs get. Today that is highly unlikely other than in the third world. Don't forget that most religious rules are simply to further the religion's success. Kosher foods, hand washing, marital and sexual taboos anti abortion... all promote healthy large families. Makes total sense in the third world.

The pork prohibition theoretically derives from the prohibition on consumption of carrion eaters.  Pigs are true omnivours and will eat anything.  Recent theories claim that the ancient Isrealites invoked non consumption of pork to differentiate themselves from Philistines who raised and consumed pigs.

They won't eat pork, but they will fuck the shit out of a goat.

Man,that's a bit harsh to say that about their women.

There'd have to be some of them that when young were quite attractive,but that middle eastern climate and all that sand takes it's toll.

• Like 1

Man,that's a bit harsh to say that about their women.

There'd have to be some of them that when young were quite attractive,but that middle eastern climate and all that sand takes it's toll.

No, I mean actual goats......And some of their women, but mostly the goats.

• Like 2

You really would prefer a dictatorship wouldn't you?

Just when I think you are past total stupid you jump head first back into the quicksand.

just an fyi, Clinton fired all, Bush a few, 0bama not as many because Bush did fire as many. In the case of Bush it was a massive mistake not to fire all the crap Clinton left behind.

• Like 2

Pork is not like a silver bullet to a vampire... they don't go to a flaming hell. If you read the Koran, there is no sin committed if you accidentally or unintentionally consume pork. This person is commanded to stop as soon as possible, remember and ask merciful Allah for forgiveness, and it surely will be granted. 

Also have to add alcohol to that list. Both of which the 9/11 attackers were observed partaking before the crime.