• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. He's a business man who sends money to make money. Nothing wrong with spending it where it will do the most good for you. Have you ever contributed to a political party or a charity or foundation you believe in? Same thing. People may not agree but unless something illegal that can be proven... shrug. If so evil why has nothing been done? Don't say their is something in the works.... we'll come back in 6 months and nothing changed. Still the boogie man, someone to blame everything on.

Makes me wonder at times, has fingerprints all over the trouble going on in Europe. It is one thing to spend money to help mankind in general, another when your efforts are to take down a government. Only wonder why one of these countries have not taken it to the next level, after all a good part of his trouble making is in the old communist countries.

• Like 2

Makes me wonder at times, has fingerprints all over the trouble going on in Europe. It is one thing to spend money to help mankind in general, another when your efforts are to take down a government. Only wonder why one of these countries have not taken it to the next level, after all a good part of his trouble making is in the old communist countries.

Won't be easy to take him down, he's the Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria of the entire planet, he's got eyes and ears everywhere....

Won't be easy to take him down, he's the Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria of the entire planet, he's got eyes and ears everywhere....

OK, so we agree on pretty much everything except who's running the global conspiracy.

You call me a RINO because I think Soros is a player and you think he's the game. Now we're getting somewhere.

OK, so we agree on pretty much everything except who's running the global conspiracy.

You call me a RINO because I think Soros is a player and you think he's the game. Now we're getting somewhere.

There's no conspiracy, it's happening, follow the money!

• Like 1

Clinton and Obama were both UFO junkies. Both said they'd make UFO files public if they won. Both got in and saw what was there, then decided to keep a lid on it.

I linked an email to John Podesta from an astronaut (forget the name) that talks about this. 

• Like 3

Clinton and Obama were both UFO junkies. Both said they'd make UFO files public if they won. Both got in and saw what was there, then decided to keep a lid on it.

Interesting that Hillary made the same promise.....she was in the WH for Bill's two terms....I call bullshit empty promises as usual to get coast to coast am votes.

Interesting that Hillary made the same promise.....she was in the WH for Bill's two terms....I call bullshit empty promises as usual to get coast to coast am votes.

Disagree. She was shielded from the truth. You think Bill was ever straight with her?

She thought she would be President because she was a lady. There were far more qualified ladies that could've run. We're over due for a female President. She lost because she got cocky.

Point is, they all want to be transparent until they see what they'd be revealing.

• Like 1