• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. I've been a political junky since 1994 and have NEVER seen the GOP disavow a presidential candidate as much as they have Trump. Obviously, they did cut the nuts off Ron Paul but he never made it as far as Trump did. Ryan was trying to derail Trump even after he had the nod.

You talking about Rand Paul?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/spicer-responds-to-matt-drudge-tweets-slamming-gop-on-obamacare-tax-cuts/ 

Darned idiots do not get it, kill 0bamacare now, get the tax cuts going now. NOT the end of the year.

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE

• Like 1

Wrong again, the antiestablishment middle america blue collar voters put him there.

Sorry. I was thinking Priebus was Republican. I must have him all mixed up with anti establishment types.

"I want to make it very clear that the RNC is in full coordination with the Trump campaign and we have a great relationship with them," -Priebus

• Like 1

Elizabeth Warren did do a DNA test.    She had it done to find out if she had any minority ancestors, and she did, some fraction (1/16) I believe. 

She then used her new found minority status to gain entrance into a college with entrance quotas for minorities.

SMH that there are entrance quotas. Should be strictly earned on ability.

• Like 2

Elizabeth Warren did do a DNA test.    She had it done to find out if she had any minority ancestors, and she did, some fraction (1/16) I believe. 

She then used her new found minority status to gain entrance into a college with entrance quotas for minorities.

Lizzie didn't invent this caca. 

Anyone remember this dirtbag? (Not Megyn, and not the genuine Indian, D'Souza (Eastern variety).

Ward Churchill the Fake Cherokee.

If not:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1835

Keep an eye on that Lizzie. She's politikin for 2020 Prez run.

Lizzie is the composite of every teacher you had in school that inspired you to wish the school year was over. And more.

Senate shut her down last night in middle of a bash of Jeff Sessions AG debate. Told her to sit down.

My money's on (don't ask how much) two of these to be on Dem Prez ticket in 2020:

Lizzie, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, and Julian Castro.

Depends on which sex/race cards that the Globalist Progressives want to play to advance their objectives.

I'm not referencing politicians when I state Globalist Progressives, but rather the REAL seats of power & money. 

• Like 1

Sorry. I was thinking Priebus was Republican. I must have him all mixed up with anti establishment types.

"I want to make it very clear that the RNC is in full coordination with the Trump campaign and we have a great relationship with them," -Priebus

That was lip service due to the backlash against the RNC by voters that support Trump, I didn't expect you to know this though since you were/are fixed on hating everything Trump related.

• Like 2

I can't believe an elected body of representatives confirmed DeVos. I'm ashamed of every politician who thought that was a good candidate. And pissed at the rest who just didn't want to lose the DeVos money in their next campaign. As I have two daughters in school, I will be affected by this. Out of touch, completely.

I can't believe an elected body of representatives confirmed DeVos. I'm ashamed of every politician who thought that was a good candidate. And pissed at the rest who just didn't want to lose the DeVos money in their next campaign. As I have two daughters in school, I will be affected by this. Out of touch, completely.

Everyone knows the public school system is a stinking pile of poop. The teacher's union loves this pile of poop. Money pours in and will do nothing more then end up in the pockets of the union. Yea DeVos is out of touch all right,....with the union. Hope massive reforms happen, needed if we as a country are to compete in the future. Anything or Anyone that gets the focus off the union and back on the kids then DeVos is what is needed right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/07/if-betsy-devos-is-not-confirmed-it-will-be-national-embarrassment.html

"DeVos is a champion of school choice, and has spent enormous time and money working to improve education outcomes"

this is what the union fears, which is something every normal parent would want.

• Like 1

Ron ever so correct, he's a true constitutionalist, hooray for Ron Paul, I wish his son had been like him....

Ron Paul was the reason I voted for Gary Johnson the first time. That's who he backed after he dropped out.

You realize he named his kid Rand, right?