• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Paul is a Libertarian through and through. Yes he did run on the R ticket, but he is a declared libertarian. He would have been a fucking shoe-in no matter what party he ran under this election. Rand is barely cut from the same cloth, but he is young. I'm not really holding out hope.

Which of course indicates that Ron Paul believes in giants. [/url]

Capitalism

There definitely were large bones , that were procured by the museums. And petrified large animals, and dinosaurs.. devils tower etc. petrified tree stumps? anyway

There are pictures of huge people in Afghanistan

• Like 1

Bernie's old, but not THAT old.ayn-rand-9.jpg

Trying to figure out if she had kids , or was unable to , genetically.

She was bad ass tho

Liked this: “Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive,” Rand wrote, “and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life.”

Him and McConnell are gridlocking in their respective branches purposely designed to derail Trump's america first policy, they rather see an establishment democrat in 4 years over another Trump term, i guaranfuckingtee this.

I got almost new use for Mitch the turtle but I gotta give him props for this:

Senate pro forma sessions thwart Obama Supreme Court recess appointment

The Washington Times - Monday, August 29, 2016

Twice a week since mid-July, the Senate has been going through the motions of gaveling into session, reading a brief announcement setting the date for the next meeting and then shutting down the floor.

It takes only a single lawmaker a mere 30 seconds, yet each of those brief meetings does just a little bit more to dash President Obama’s hopes of seating Judge Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court.

“This will ensure there’s no recess appointment of the president’s nominee,” said Don Stewart, a spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican. “The Supreme Court has our back on that one.”

Mr. Obama nominated Judge Garland on March 16 to fill the seat left vacant in February by the death of Justice Antonin Scalia. But more than five months later, the Senate has not acted on the nomination. Republicans who control Congress insist that voters should have a say in the pick, based on whom they elect in November.

Most Supreme Court vacancies are filled in a matter of weeks, and just two vacancies since 1900 have lasted as long as the Scalia seat, which will have been empty for more than 200 days by the time Congress returns from a seven-week recess on Sept. 6.

In the past, the president could have used that time to flex his recess appointment powers, granted in Article I of the Constitution, which allow him to fill posts when Congress is out of session.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/29/obama-supreme-court-recess-appointment-thwarted-by/

• Like 1

I got almost new use for Mitch the turtle but I gotta give him props for this:Senate pro forma sessions thwart Obama Supreme Court recess appointmentThe Washington Times - Monday, August 29, 2016Twice a week since mid-July, the Senate has been going through the motions of gaveling into session, reading a brief announcement setting the date for the next meeting and then shutting down the floor.It takes only a single lawmaker a mere 30 seconds, yet each of those brief meetings does just a little bit more to dash President Obama’s hopes of seating Judge Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court.“This will ensure there’s no recess appointment of the president’s nominee,” said Don Stewart, a spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican. “The Supreme Court has our back on that one.”Mr. Obama nominated Judge Garland on March 16 to fill the seat left vacant in February by the death of Justice Antonin Scalia. But more than five months later, the Senate has not acted on the nomination. Republicans who control Congress insist that voters should have a say in the pick, based on whom they elect in November.Most Supreme Court vacancies are filled in a matter of weeks, and just two vacancies since 1900 have lasted as long as the Scalia seat, which will have been empty for more than 200 days by the time Congress returns from a seven-week recess on Sept. 6.In the past, the president could have used that time to flex his recess appointment powers, granted in Article I of the Constitution, which allow him to fill posts when Congress is out of session.http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/29/obama-supreme-court-recess-appointment-thwarted-by/

I don't, he's still as Ryan, piece of shit establishment globalists.

• Like 1