KoHeartsGPA, on 07 Feb 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

Agreed 100% and the best way to bring down dirty politicians is calling them out in public, the trumpet must get louder, more so than during the presidential campaign.

He could call them stupid.

As a last resort; 

He could always tell them

'Cut It Out' !!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a brilliant idea. "Donald Trump can't be related to all of the other Presidents. Maybe he's the first to break the bloodline. I would love him for that."

https://www.quora.com/Can-we-use-the-presidential-family-tree-model-to-determine-which-candidate-will-become-the-next-president

Nope.

mFlujWk.jpg

Trump claims media didn't report all terrorist attacks in US. Media goes ballistic to prove they reported on all of the attacks.

vfpc53f13hey.jpg

Media proves Trump's counter-point about keeping our country safe. Check. Mate.

• Like 4

Trumps big agenda is "make america great again". Then in his next breath he will say "this greatest nation on earth". His agenda was complete before he began. He ran on whiskey jug patriotism.

Whiskey jug patriotism? darn, now I have heard it all. Do I need to show the map again? Trump won.

You on the other hand have a real problem. The Cult of Clinton is alive and well kicking inside the DNC. Already the grooming for Chelsea is in full gear.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/03/chelsea-clinton-unplugged/?utm_term=.57406c282e46

So Trump is going to face another Clinton in 4 years. All together now, rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

Whiskey jug patriotism? darn, now I have heard it all. Do I need to show the map again? Trump won.

You on the other hand have a real problem. The Cult of Clinton is alive and well kicking inside the DNC. Already the grooming for Chelsea is in full gear.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/03/chelsea-clinton-unplugged/?utm_term=.57406c282e46

So Trump is going to face another Clinton in 4 years. All together now, rinse and repeat.

Don't forget Soros!

Non news. Face it. We have single party rule. It's been a long time coming.

Now, let's unite again. Us Republicans that is. I want back in. Give me the chip or whatever it is that makes me not part of you.

Fuck Republican party, they suck as bad as the Dems.

Let me expand on this, both parties are under elite globalists control, both parties, Democrats and Republicans work for the establishment, not you, not me, not for the people, jesus christ, do you still not understand why Trump won????, get your head out your ass, man!

Fuck Soros. Soros this Soros that, tired of hearing the same whine. Snowflake in a cry room. He's not the boogie man or puppet master you make him out to be. If he was any good, the Tic would be president. End of story. He's interested in making money .... period. To do that you have to spend some. You do the same with campaign contributions to the party of your choice, just on a smaller scale. This is X-files 'I want to believe' shit. Not everything anti Trump is Soros driven. Some people just don't like him. When you elevate this man like that you give him power over you.  

Fuck Soros. Soros this Soros that, tired of hearing the same whine. Snowflake in a cry room. He's not the boogie man or puppet master you make him out to be. If he was any good, the Tic would be president. End of story. He's interested in making money .... period. To do that you have to spend some. You do the same with campaign contributions to the party of your choice, just on a smaller scale. This is X-files 'I want to believe' shit. Not everything anti Trump is Soros driven. Some people just don't like him. When you elevate this man like that you give him power over you.

Yes he is, do some research.

• Like 1

I did. He's a business man who sends money to make money. Nothing wrong with spending it where it will do the most good for you. Have you ever contributed to a political party or a charity or foundation you believe in? Same thing. People may not agree but unless something illegal that can be proven... shrug. If so evil why has nothing been done? Don't say their is something in the works.... we'll come back in 6 months and nothing changed. Still the boogie man, someone to blame everything on.

I did. He's a business man who sends money to make money. Nothing wrong with spending it where it will do the most good for you. Have you ever contributed to a political party or a charity or foundation you believe in? Same thing. People may not agree but unless something illegal that can be proven... shrug. If so evil why has nothing been done? Don't say their is something in the works.... we'll come back in 6 months and nothing changed. Still the boogie man, someone to blame everything on.

Typical you, argue for the sake of arguing, you agreed with me all while arguing, thanks.