• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Also have to add alcohol to that list. Both of which the 9/11 attackers were observed partaking before the crime.

Many years ago RW coordinated the logistics for a group of Muslime LEO's who came to Straylia for a little bit of extra training. I went out of my way to cater for religious and dietary requirements including ensuring the Police college Halal certification was up to date (it's a bullshit certification scheme we have in Straylia).

Briefing them on their arrival I told them Id arranged for Halal meals. One piped up with the comment "do we have to eat that shit". Another asked me at the end of the briefing which were the good local bars to drink in!!

True story.

Ive evidenced some of them in their own countries and when they think they can get away with it, game on!

• Like 6

Many years ago RW coordinated the logistics for a group of Muslime LEO's who came to Straylia for a little bit of extra training. I went out of my way to cater for religious and dietary requirements including ensuring the Police college Halal certification was up to date (it's a bullshit certification scheme we have in Straylia).

Briefing them on their arrival I told them Id arranged for Halal meals.

One piped up with the comment "do we have to eat that shit". Another asked me at the end of the briefing which were the good local bars to drink in!!

True story.

Ive evidenced some of them in their own countries and when they think they can get away with it, game on!

Don't blame them.

It's a fucked up way to live,any wonder they are mad as fuck and want to die to get some relief (via suicide vests and the like)  from the strict BS rules their religion imposes.

• Like 1

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-libel-suit-threatens-catastrophe-for-the-climate-of-public-debate-1486336417    

"The First Amendment provides robust protection for political and scientific debate, but it faces a new threat from a climate activist determined to silence his critics. In a case pending before the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, Penn State professor Michael Mann is waging an aggressive campaign of lawfare, accusing of defamation those who dare to question his work. So far, the courts have given this assault on free speech a green light.

Mr. Mann is famous as the creator of the “hockey stick” graph, which portrays a dramatic trend in global warming over the past century. Numerous critics have cast doubt on the quality and accuracy of his work. They argue that his historical temperature proxies are unreliable, his data presentation misleading, and his statistical techniques skewed."

THIS is the only way man made climate change/global warming wins. NOT facts, not open debate,

• Like 2

I'm trying on a different point of view. I haven't gotten it down yet.

I've been a "leftist" Republican (RINO)my whole life. I'm trying to get with the new program. I may have misstepped there. Please don't take it personally.

Sounds like I need your help. I'm trying to convert so that when the shooting starts I have a side.

I've been a patriot for so long that it's hard to stop.

Can you give me a few Cliff's notes on how a right wing me should behave? So far I've been listening to Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh. That's where I picked up that "centrist" term. They seem to hate those. I even took a survey that said I was "center right".

What next?

Maybe this will help.

Subjects where I know that I'm wrong:

Personal freedom is more important than government power.

The US should show a strong millitary and diplomatic presence globally.

Another person's religion doesn't affect me.

I don't trust rich people to care about anyone else. Nor do I think they're better than me.

Every person is fundamentally equal.

Subjects where I think I'm Right:

I love my guns. I think they're necessary to keep government overreach in check.

Pork is not like a silver bullet to a vampire... they don't go to a flaming hell. If you read the Koran, there is no sin committed if you accidentally or unintentionally consume pork. This person is commanded to stop as soon as possible, remember and ask merciful Allah for forgiveness, and it surely will be granted.

Pork is not like a silver bullet to a vampire... they don't go to a flaming hell. If you read the Koran, there is no sin committed if you accidentally or unintentionally consume pork. This person is commanded to stop as soon as possible, remember and ask merciful Allah for forgiveness, and it surely will be granted.

If they're willing to take a bullet to be a martyr and have knowledge the enemy has pork weapons, I'd argue that the "intake" was accidental or unintentional. I'm sure they'd just bullshit it out of mind because radicals aren't actually faithful in my view.

• Like 1

One guy in one country hardly represents all who are actual scientists in climatology.

Missed the point, legal action is the only way global warming/climate change can win. Not facts, not debate.

It is on the same level as this nutjob Bill Nye(actually an engineer) who wants to jail people who do not agree with him.

Holy shit! I think it's happening!

No bullshit. Not trolling. I'm listening to Glen Beck right now and he's making perfect sense!

comeonenow.jpg

beck lol. Limbaugh is a blowhard, Hannity is a closet neo-con but Beck is just a straight up loon. anytime a man can shed real tears as easily as he can it's a warning that the dude is unstable.

comeonenow.jpg

beck lol. Limbaugh is a blowhard, Hannity is a closet neo-con but Beck is just a straight up loon. anytime a man can shed real tears as easily as he can it's a warning that the dude is unstable.

OK. I'll admit, at that moment he was talking about how tired everyone was getting of playing "us vs. them" and we should all take a step back from backing our "team" and think logically. Stop politicizing everything.

Not exactly a partisan statement. Later he went back to talking about the coming depression and lost me again.

Then Rush Limbaugh came on and politicized the Superbowl. I thought it was just millionaires in tights playing with balls to give us all a reason to get together and over indulge. Apparently it was a reenactment of the election to some people.

• Like 2

Missed the point, legal action is the only way global warming/climate change can win. Not facts, not debate.

It is on the same level as this nutjob Bill Nye(actually an engineer) who wants to jail people who do not agree with him.

Pump your breaks kid, that man's a national treasure.

• Like 3

50K votes???? Out of about 45 million registered voters that's 1 person out of 900. Lets say that there are sympathizers that didn't sign for every one that did.... 2 people out of every 900. I don't think it's going anywhere fast.

50K votes???? Out of about 45 million registered voters that's 1 person out of 900. Lets say that there are sympathizers that didn't sign for every one that did.... 2 people out of every 900. I don't think it's going anywhere fast.

Once upon a time a 1%er reality TV host from a show with worse ratings than "Knife Show" ran for President of the united States.

We laughed and laughed. He claimed to represent the "common people." The laughing grew.

Fast forward a year and here I am trying to become one of his followers because... out of fear.

The poster and the article states '50,000 signatures on a petition in a weekend'.

Nothing resembling a referendum...........Yet (ie. not a vote). 

Not 'Dinner Time' yet, kiddies, the pot's still simmering. Go back out and play for a bit.

The folks in that part of the world have a lot bigger problems than we have in US on most every front.

Let's just 'Keep On Truckin' and see what transpires. Here and there.

Keep_on_Truckin.gif

Polls ??? Remember: Brexit & 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xHOZJH5I0

• Like 4