• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody else maybe but Trump's ego is too big for him to run not believing he could win

Now if Hillary winning sets Trump up for a great financial windfall and by great I mean something so insane that it out weighs the size of his ego by many times then I might consider Trump a willing pawn but not likely

I actually think he would have, and did run knowing he would not win.  This is an absolutely tremendous marketing opportunity that is being watched closely by many future would be campaigners.  Winning would actually go against his interests as a businessman.  But just look at the following he has stumbled upon.  He walked into a disenfranchised party split up over issues, and he just avoided talking about those issues.  He focused on the emotional common-ground and frustrations that was fairly common amongst the majority.  Frustration in politics, frustration in a depleting sense of nationality, frustration in a lessened world status, frustration in a diminishing job market, frustration in political correctness.  He nursed all of his supporters emotional ties without actually putting any meat on the table.  He knew this would at minimum get peoples attention.  At best I do not believe he thought he could get nominated.  It didn't matter because he was now in the WORLD spotlight.  His best marketing campaign ever.  His product line and name will no longer just spark images of gold plating and limousines, it now struck on national pride.  This IS marketing.  His ego is why he can't quit.  But he would be saved by not winning.  POTUS Trump would unravel all of his marketing gains.  

Are the Clintons involved?  Fuck, they seem to have their fingers in everyone's pudding so I don't doubt it.  

• Like 1

Well, this is surprising....or not.

Patients in Obamacare are sicker and need significantly more medical care than those in employer-sponsored plans, according to a new Blue Cross Blue Shield Association report.

This raises fresh concerns about the possibility of steep rate hikes for 2017 and of insurers leaving the Obamacare exchanges.

The study, the first of its kind to look at millions of enrollees across the country, found that Obamacare members have higher rates of costly illnesses such as diabetes, depression, hypertension, heart disease, HIV and Hepatitis C.

They also use more medical services -- including emergency rooms, in-patient hospital care, doctors and prescriptions than patients in employer-sponsored plans. Their cost of care was 22% higher than those in work-based health plans in 2015, or $559 a month, on average, for Obamacare enrollees versus $457 for those in employer plans.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/30/news/economy/obamacare-patients-blue-cross-blue-shield/index.html?sr=fbpol033016obamacare-patients-blue-cross-blue-shield0135PMStoryLink&linkId=22865805

The idea that Trump and Bill are "tag teaming" is THE most stupid fucking idea of the past Century.

Trump and Bill "tag teaming" Hillary? :sick:

62942771_zpsclk6wq4f.jpg

• Like 2

Trump is for allowing many other countries to get and have nuclear weapons? He thinks the Saudis should have them? What directly the fuck??? Just as soon as Israel takes him seriously I predict that Mossad will take him out. Hell they may take him out just for being an asshole. Mark my words, if he keeps going on this way he'll have an 'accident'.

• Like 1

That ^ is the biggest DUHHH! Of the century, many of us knew it before Obamacare was implemented and shoved down our throats and in our ass holes....

I'm guessing this was known by anyone who was listening. But it's not a flaw. It called the under, and uninsured are now covered. We paid for their need when it was emergency room time anyway. It just wasn't insurance payments. It was tax money. They are lowering costs on pharma, and procedures over time. And that is where we will see change. Edit: if ever.

Did you know under Islam, all medical is covered by the state? Nhnt

Trump is for allowing many other countries to get and have nuclear weapons? He thinks the Saudis should have them? What directly the fuck??? Just as soon as Israel takes him seriously I predict that Mossad will take him out. Hell they may take him out just for being an asshole. Mark my words, if he keeps going on this way he'll have an 'accident'.

oh, how I yearn for the days when the world truly believed in the self-determination of peoples. do I want the Saudis to have nukes? not really. do I think the world has a right to deny them the ability to produce them? no, not really. either we see them as an ally or not. we say we do. I dunno.....we've been dicking around in the desert to our detriment for close to forty years (Carter with the Shah of Iran) and all we've done is made more enemies and de-stabilized the entire region.

• Like 2

Individuals who acquire health insurance through an ACA Exchange generally have a portion of their premium paid by the Exchange. These payments represent an advance of the Premium Tax Credit and the final reconciliation of this premium advance is done on Form 8962, Premium Tax Credit. This reconciliation determines if the taxpayer gets to keep the premium advanced; owes part of it back; or is entitled to an additional credit.

However, the danger lies in whether the taxpayer's adjusted gross income (AGI) is greater than 400% of the federal poverty level (FPL) based on family size. Once income goes over this level (even by $1) , all of the premium advance must be repaid to the government and this can easily exceed $10,000 (which most taxpayers do not have). However, if AGI is at least $1 under this level, then the individual may retain part or all of the advanced premium credit.

400% of FPL is at the following levels based on family size (Danger Zone):

Family size:

1 - $46,680

2 - $62,920

3 - $79,160

4 - $95,400

5 - $111,640

As an example, assume a taxpayer is married with no children (family size equals 2). They had signed up for the exchange indicating their income would be about $55,000 and let's assume they received an advanced premium credit of $3,000. When preparing their income tax return, we found our their actual AGI was $63,000. This results in the taxpayer needing to pay $3,000 back with the tax return since over the 400% of FPL ($62,920).

However, if taxpayer can put just $100 into a deductible IRA, this would drop their AGI to $62,900, which is under the 400% of the FPL, thus in this case, the taxpayer would keep all or most of the credit.

We have seen some commentators suggest that the IRS cannot go after this premium short-fall if the taxpayer does not pay. Although this is technically correct, the IRS will likely send tax due notices for up to 10 years and if the taxpayer has any type of refund during that 10 year period, the IRS will likely offset the amount owed against the refund. We would not recommend this approach. It is better to take steps to get your AGI under the "Danger Zone".

It's gratifying to know that Donald will launch nukes on those women who get abortions. 

Did you listen to the interview ? At first news of this i thought what an idiot for saying that but theres a lot more to it than just the 'punishment" answer.

• Like 2

Did you listen to the interview ? At first news of this i thought what an idiot for saying that but theres a lot more to it than just the 'punishment" answer.

Yeah,I also heard Trump's back pedalling on the subject.

I doubt he will win as much support as he maybe thinks if he goes with any kind of pro-life platform.