• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

the issue is not Trump or Bernie supporters. they are both mostly consumed zealots, caught up in their respective candidates' momentum and convinced that their guy is noble and will win. all these rally disruptions (be they directed at Trump or Bernie) reek of Clinton tactics.

the GOP has already said they would rather lose the White House than see Trump win. the Clintons pretty much took the same position when they (and I do mean they because Bill loves to campaign) were running against Obama in 2008. They were willing to destroy him rather than see her defeated. The Clintons are not democrats or republicans. They want to win and will destroy anyone who stands in their way. Case in point: the Obama birth certificate boondoggle. Repugs catch hell for it but the scandal was most likely caused by a long-term Hillary underling named Sydney Blumenthal. Wagging tongues suggest that his invention of the rumor is what caused Obama to tell Hillary that she could not add Blumenthal to her official State Department staff. That sort of micromanaging from a POTUS is unheard of for a cabinet position. I think Obama hates Blumenthal and really doesn't care that much for Hillary. Hell, he told a reporter there "were legitimate questions to be asked about Benghazi" when the repugs were desperate to shut that shit down. I think the only reason he hasn't ordered DOJ to indict her over the email server business is because he knows that could potentially cost his party the White House in '16 and he's enough of a team player that he doesn't want to be remembered for that.

I think Hillary's camp is behind most of the violence and disruptions at the other candidates' events. Hill-Billy know that the US has had Clinton-fatigue since the late 1990s and that this is probably their last, best shot to get her frosty va-jay-jay behind the desk Monica was under and are pulling out all the stops to get her elected even (especially???) if it means soundly rejecting the loud screams of their own political base. I think Hillary believes her dems would vote for her rather than see Trump win and if Bernie has to be destroyed for her to win the nomination, well, fuck, that just the cost of doing business in the reclaimed swamp land that is Washington, DC.

Hillary is the DNC's Jeb/Kasich (i.e., the candidate they want to win but the public can't stand) while Bernie is their Trump (party bosses hate him but he has mass appeal among their base).

I wouldn't vote for Bernie under any circumstances but it's sad to see a man with five decades of legitimate civil rights activism under his belt get destroyed and I humbly submit to you that a republican like Trump would never be allowed to do so, only a democrat with an unlimited press pass could get by wit it.

• Like 2

This might change your theory.

Bernie fans are way more radicalized. I think alot of them are of middle class, white entitlement and don't fear authority because they never had too.  This is why he may of failed with true working class,.

I like Bernie and actually see some points Trump has made as well. 

• Like 3

I'll take this argument over to the Cuz Anatomy thread.

Honestly, it's a picture from the internet.. I wouldn't put much weight on it. 

Skinny folk know, that's the back of a wrist. Hurts like shit when you slam it into something.

• Like 2

Who knows? Picture on right is over exposed?

Battery is the use of force against someone else that is injurious or offensive. To properly prosecute the court must have proof of this force on someone and that it resulted in an injury and or was offensive (sexually)

I watched that video and shrug, I really can't get excited about it. She wasn't thrown to the floor or punched or kicked. There was no blood spilled and maybe that dick grabbed her pretty hard but what can ya do? Shit happens and unlikely he'll be that stupid to do this again and if he does they'll be waiting. On a visual scale of one to one hundred it's about a 5.5.

If they can make this stick... more power to them.

That mole is on the outer portion of the arm. That is the end of the Radius bone showing on her wrist.

Yep, the mole is straight down below the left index finger. Picture on left is taken from the right, Picture on the right is taken from the far left and is kind of on the curve going out of sight. If not over exposed it in more light so may be washed out. Simple enough for her to show her arm and see if there is a mole.

• Like 1

Seriously, have you graduated high school yet?

Its lame to use that as a measurement of intelligence since all you really need to accomplish this is by simply attending.

I did my high school in Argentina where in the first year of high school you are juggling 10 subjets in an Industrial school.....try that!

• Like 1

Bernie supporters are not middle class they're fucking kids my age who are too stupid to know how the real world works because mommy always told them they were special and could be anything they wanted. So they became freeloading jobless but college educated shit factories that are a waste of oxygen. I hate my generation and they will ruin this country with their stupidity.

• Like 5

This thread exists only because the participants are respectful to each other. I used to close threads that smacked of politics because of this. I can't believe this has gone on so long without much squabbling. Now get along. We all have opinions and by definition (look it up) an opinion can't be wrong. It may be different from yours and that's all.You can try changing another's opinion, but name calling and such is not a convincing argument.

• Like 6