• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Back door deal.. or legit third party crack. Could honestly be either.. we will never know.

McAfee and Snoden called the Feds on their bullshit court case. They always knew how. They just wanted precedent.

• Like 2

there's not a single one of them worth voting for.

Or Woman!  Too bad we don't have a "None of the above" option binding on the Electoral College [yes they really do elect the Presedent not withstanding who you thought you were electing]  which just might throw the election into the House of the Representatives, which would open up the "Existing Lame Ducks or the Inexpierenced Rookies" argument!  Remember the original US Congress were all Rookies! And the Senate were all appointed by the landownering upper class dominated state assemblies and Governours!  [so why are we trying to impose the lessons painfully gained over 2 centuries of try and react to newly nacent "Republics" [[not Democracies/Moburacuries]] that haven't the least idea what voting or even "forgiveness" means?]  The South African Republic's approach to disclosure and follow on forgiveness is a great leap in the way to transition to real Republican government!  France tried the Mob approach after beheading the King and guess what?  The resultant mess led to Napolean! Thank God the King sent his fleet and ground troops to Virginia !  Thank you and thank you LaFayette, we still owe you even given the LaFayette Escadril of WW1!

• Like 1

The FBI said Monday it successfully used a mysterious technique without Apple Inc.'s help to hack into the iPhone used by a gunman in a mass shooting in California, effectively ending a pitched court battle between the Obama administration and one of the world's leading technology companies.

What bullshit! Face saving is what it is. Either they don't have it and say they did followed by 'We didn't find anything on it" OR Apple probably showed them how through a third person. Now everyone can rest easy.

• Like 3

The FBI said Monday it successfully used a mysterious technique without Apple Inc.'s help to hack into the iPhone used by a gunman in a mass shooting in California, effectively ending a pitched court battle between the Obama administration and one of the world's leading technology companies.

What bullshit! Face saving is what it is. Either they don't have it and say they did followed by 'We didn't find anything on it" OR Apple probably showed them how through a third person. Now everyone can rest easy.

Yup.. this is how I see it. Some hand shaking all over the place.

Im now convinced,Trump cant possibly be the right man to vote for.

there's not a single one of them worth voting for.

That was an attempt at sarcasm.Dont use Yahoo news for information you'll be a lot smarter if you dont buy into their liberal bullshit ! I do agree though that we dont have much choice as far as a good candidate goes.At least Trump has the guts to try and do things to protect AMERICANS and not worry about political correctness.He's also not afraid to fight the so called "establishment" .Its confusing to me how so many members here seem to hate the government and  hate the man that will try and tear it up and put the establishment on notice.Or we just be sheep and vote for Hillary.

Trump is probably the most surprised of all Americans that he has gotten this far, on basically.... nothing but posturing and promoting fear and violence. He is simply tapping into a vast audience of pissed off voters and non voters and playing to them.... very well. The 'establishment' has immense inertia and not much is going to change and what little, very slowly. A vote for trump is just vote against all the other shit. Trump would be a disaster but Hillery isn't fit for the job either. Lately trump has been making Cruz look better than he deserves.

Voter turn out has never been above 62% since 1905. That's 1/3 who can vote but don't or don't care. If this shit keeps up I expect a much higher turnout.

• Like 1

That was an attempt at sarcasm.Dont use Yahoo news for information you'll be a lot smarter if you dont buy into their liberal bullshit ! I do agree though that we dont have much choice as far as a good candidate goes.At least Trump has the guts to try and do things to protect AMERICANS and not worry about political correctness.He's also not afraid to fight the so called "establishment" .Its confusing to me how so many members here seem to hate the government and  hate the man that will try and tear it up and put the establishment on notice.Or we just be sheep and vote for Hillary.

Naw...too easy.

anyone that votes for any of these clowns is going to be held responsible for the demise of our country. In a sense that makes you a domestic threat and I must protect myself from you.

People that don't vote are an equal part of the problem.

• Like 4

anyone that votes for any of these clowns is going to be held responsible for the demise of our country. In a sense that makes you a domestic threat and I must protect myself from you. 

I feel the same. this is serious ethical dilemma, I can't even decide witch is least worst.