• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Trumps idea of protecting americans (people of the continent of America by the way, but I'll take it he means citizens of the U.S.A.) by building a wall and stopping immigration is short sighted. These, and other comfortable tactics offer quite the opposite. If an organization seeks to bomb a country, they will be able to do so almost independent of border security. There is no shortage of hurdles orchestrating one of these operations, least of which is getting into the country. Often, the attacker is already here and the weapon is built within. Same goes for drugs. You will stop petty criminals transporting carloads of drugs. Larger operations will likely not fail to deliver to a wanting demand. Immigrants wanting solace from a war-torn country pretty well describes the previous generation of most of our enemies at the moment. These organizations are largely motivated by past atrocities and wars. We went generations without Khilafa. Now the folks who were kids during the Iraq war, Gulf War, Desert Fox, are old enough to fight. Fatherless, or motherless at times, sometimes raised under Islam, who took hold of these regions right after these wars/conflicts. I don't wish to assign blame, I wish to find resolution. I can't imagine escalating the isolation, exclusion, and even destruction of a people to do anything other than increase our conflict. This path leaves only the anihalation of a people as a success. And this is neither feasible, nor advisable. I don't want to pay taxes into a government taking this approach. I want to kill this form of extremism, but it is fueled by our attacks. We must not fight fire with fire. We must suffocate to extinguish. Leave an environment where a caliphate is not desirable to the next generation.

I don't think we should back down and waive a white flag though. I like strategic strikes. Recruitment systems should be dismantled. Specific leaders taken out. Plots to attach should sniffed out. We are in a mess, and we will get messy. But any large campaign where ground troops are killed is not going to help in my mind. They want this war. Islam makes up a quarter of the world. Christianity a third. Neither is about to be wiped out by guns. So we fix it, or we all die from fallout.

Trumps idea of protecting americans (people of the continent of America by the way, but I'll take it he means citizens of the U.S.A.) by building a wall and stopping immigration is short sighted.

These, and other comfortable tactics offer quite the opposite. If an organization seeks to bomb a country, they will be able to do so almost independent of border security.

There is no shortage of hurdles orchestrating one of these operations, least of which is getting into the country.

Often, the attacker is already here and the weapon is built within.

Same goes for drugs.

You will stop petty criminals transporting carloads of drugs.

Larger operations will likely not fail to deliver to a wanting demand. Immigrants wanting solace from a war-torn country pretty well describes the previous generation of most of our enemies at the moment.

These organizations are largely motivated by past atrocities and wars. We went generations without Khilafa.

Now the folks who were kids during the Iraq war, Gulf War, Desert Fox, are old enough to fight.

Fatherless, or motherless at times, sometimes raised under Islam, who took hold of these regions right after these wars/conflicts.

I don't wish to assign blame, I wish to find resolution. I can't imagine escalating the isolation, exclusion, and even destruction of a people to do anything other than increase our conflict.

This path leaves only the anihalation of a people as a success.

And this is neither feasible, nor advisable.

I don't want to pay taxes into a government taking this approach.

I want to kill this form of extremism, but it is fueled by our attacks.

We must not fight fire with fire.

We must suffocate to extinguish.

Leave an environment where a caliphate is not desirable to the next generation.

I don't think we should back down and waive a white flag though.

I like strategic strikes.

Recruitment systems should be dismantled.

Specific leaders taken out.

Plots to attach should sniffed out.

We are in a mess, and we will get messy.

But any large campaign where ground troops are killed is not going to help in my mind.

They want this war.

Islam makes up a quarter of the world.

Christianity a third.

Neither is about to be wiped out by guns.

So we fix it, or we all die from fallout.

How does the Campaign Manager for Trump lay hands on a female journalist and is charged for battery not a bad look for Trump?

Because there is a video I guess....

Since it was his dude doing it and not Trump in the video...The manager gets the glory of his actions. 

Reporter was bothering Trump and grabbed him. Nothing serious by any means, just a touch. His campaign manager pulled her away as barely seen in the video. 

Again, not news. Nothing happened either way. She could have been choke slammed by secret service.

• Like 2

anyone that votes for any of these clowns is going to be held responsible for the demise of our country. In a sense that makes you a domestic threat and I must protect myself from you. 

Funny shit right here.We have a solution to the problem,dont vote.That will fix things.

Because there is a video I guess....

Since it was his dude doing it and not Trump in the video...The manager gets the glory of his actions. 

Wow that's thin. Everyone there could be charged for jostling his neighbor. Technically a hand shake would qualify.....

• Like 1

Wow that's thin. Everyone there could be charged for jostling his neighbor. Technically a hand shake would qualify.....

Hey but according to any folks who wont look for the truth will just take it for the value that is being pushed by the media. His manager battered this poor poor defenseless woman.  That's the image that people will conjure with no effort to see any other side.

• Like 3

Hey but according to any folks who wont look for the truth will just take it for the value that is being pushed by the media. His manager battered this poor poor defenseless woman.  That's the image that people will conjure with no effort to see any other side.

Feel free to spin this one then;

https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-15-groped-pepper-sprayed-140500137.html

You got kids right?

I don't see it affecting Herr Drumpf's polling.

• Like 1