I think that instead of flying them (Syrian refugees) to the US,why not

spend the same money to build & maintain camps for them,in their area of the world?

How many of them (if brought here) would be on public welfare?How many

would be able to find/hold jobs,in an already crowded job market?

This is OUR country,& we should be looking out for the security of it first,not

what's most comfortable for those that some want to bring here.  

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

... who are mostly Muslim. Anything taken to extreme is dangerous for the person and the people around him. If it's religious extremism even more so.  

Just like the so called fundamentalist "Christians" who insist on drinking poision and kissing snakes based on an obscure Biblical reference. Yes, a whole lot of them die loving the "Lord",   No this isn't somewhere in the near or far East!  Is in our own so called rational Quisi Baptist leaning Texas and vicinity!  Don't have to be ethnically "different" to be WTF!

• Like 1

Give me a break Matt and Mike. We know what Trump's projected inference was with the snake analogy and clearly illustrated with the imagery used in the video. He also specifically identified muslims as the group of people he wanted block immigration to the US, not "all" immigration, just Muslims. You think this is about hurt feelings, but you don't even realize how your freedom and liberty are threatened by this way of thinking. Oh that the world were so damn simple as the way you guys frame it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistani-police-least-10-people-killed-30-injured-144441287.html

Those poor Muslims. 

So self preservation. Or the preventing of an american family from being hurt. Mine or anyone else's regardless of who they are is dangerous to my liberty.......

Explain to me how putting a moratorium on immigration is going to jeopardize my freedom?

You are the one projecting as to what he is inferring. Inference such as this is like people that look for race issues in everything. You don't like the guy so its going to be hard to see anything he is actually trying to convey. 

• Like 1

Just like the so called fundamentalist "Christians" who insist on drinking poision and kissing snakes based on an obscure Biblical reference. Yes, a whole lot of them die loving the "Lord",   No this isn't somewhere in the near or far East!  Is in our own so called rational Quisi Baptist leaning Texas and vicinity!  Don't have to be ethnically "different" to be WTF!

Yes but mike was not referncing a strange practice to ones own body... This is like saying they are wacky WTF and blowing up people is how they practice their faith. 

These strange Texans although odd ball are not planning Jihad in the name of Jehovah or Christ. We are not seeing world news about how the Arkansas Preacher went to Spain and detonated bomb on a train, Or how The Jehovah Witness flew a plane into the Twin Towers. 

I think that instead of flying them (Syrian refugees) to the US,why not

spend the same money to build & maintain camps for them,in their area of the world?

How many of them (if brought here) would be on public welfare?How many

would be able to find/hold jobs,in an already crowded job market?

This is OUR country,& we should be looking out for the security of it first,not

what's most comfortable for those that some want to bring here.  

Good God!  This sounds like the old Oriental Exclusion Act!  Google it if you are too old to remember the real racist Rimigrant profiling legistration that shaped usa RACIAL Profile!  If your ancesters were not from North East Euope, then you were almost certaintly excluded from immignation!  If they were Oriental, then kiss your chances of entry were ZERO! It was called :"The Oriental Exclusion Act"  Thanks to the McairanAct my wife was admitted to the USA after our marriage!  No this was a century ago!  How about 1963!  And then, we just squeeked by the Wyoming repeal of the "miscegenation" repeal [speak of its reputation as the :Equality State:]  Wyomingwas the first State to allow women to vote.  But of course it seems to depend on your racial profile.  As an nonsequiter [Google it] when we moved to Montana and attended the Browning all In Idianhomecoming meetings, my wife was always asked "Which Tribe Do You Belong To?"  No matter which Tribe asked, they were surprised to find out that she was Japanese!  Says a lot about the Bering Sea Bridge bridge theory of the settlemet of the North West continental Americas!  The East Coast woods Indians have distintive European dental and skular characteristics.  Maybe the Vikinmgs were not the first Scandavians to sail to the Eastern North American coast!  My Church in the Bronx New York is "The Saint of Saint Brendan the Navigator" google that if you give a damn  It has been rumored that Christopher Columbus[ANA Christobal] used Brendans noted to guide him to the"New World".  Too bad Colombus hit "us" a few thousand miles South!  Brendanhit about Nova Scoatia!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistani-police-least-10-people-killed-30-injured-144441287.html

Those poor Muslims. 

So self preservation. Or the preventing of an american family. Mine or anyone else's regardless of who they are is dangerous to my liberty.......

Explain to me how putting a moratorium on immigration is going to jeopardize my freedom?

You are the one projecting as to what he is inferring. Inference such as this is like people that look for race issues in everything. You don't like the guy so its going to be hard to see anything he is actually trying to convey

So you think discrimination is self preservation, and you don't see how that thinking threatens your liberty? I'd say put the shoe on the other foot, but I don't think you're able.

Go back and read what I said about immigration Matt. "He (Trump) also specifically identified muslims as the group of people he wanted block immigration to the US, not "all" immigration, just Muslims." If an entire race, or religion should be held responsible and condemned for the evil acts of the few, than you and I should be toast. I can come up with some pretty ugly examples of what white Christian brutality looks like if you like.

I don't see what Trump is trying to convey... Man, now that's ripe. 

Just to illustrate what I mean by perceived threat vs. real threat. This also goes directly to those so impressed with the Trumpinators tough words against muslims.

In the passed 15 years, on average there were:

*  Less than 6 Americans per year were killed by terrorists sense 9/11.

*  4,475 Americans died in Iraq alone fighting our war on “terror”.

*  32,220 were wounded.

*  $1.8 trillion is the total so far in Iraq alone.

*  200,000 to 500,000 is the estimated number of civilians killed in Iraq.

*  Each year 13,636 people are murder in America, and 10,636 of them were killed by someone they knew.

*  5.8 were killed in terrorist attacks.

*  23 Americans choke to death on their own spit while brushing their teeth each year.

*  Donald ass fucking Trump has the nerve to demonize all muslims, because of a Trumped up threat.

I call Weak Sauce!!

So you think discrimination is self preservation, and you don't see how that thinking threatens your liberty? I'd say put the shoe on the other foot, but I don't think you're able.

Go back and read what I said about immigration Matt. "He (Trump) also specifically identified muslims as the group of people he wanted block immigration to the US, not "all" immigration, just Muslims." If an entire race, or religion should be held responsible and condemned for the evil acts of the few, than you and I should be toast. I can come up with some pretty ugly examples of what white Christian brutality looks like if you like.

I don't see what Trump is trying to convey... Man, now that's ripe. 

Reach waaaay into the past to try and make a point of current ideological events. Just because people used to do it doesn't make it OK to do it now does it? Does these acts you want to prove a point with make it OK? Do we need to make a deal with our demons to make this OK?

Your argument is facile.

I also love your use of "White" as well... You want to make a point yet use racism in your own bias to somehow make it better? So far you are the only one who has used bold faced racism as of yet. 

Last time I studied, Islam and or Muslims are not a race of people. It is an ideology and a very inhumane one that has not come to terms with proper morality or values anyone outside its confines or in it.  I had a neighbor who was from Turkey. Nice woman at face value, but she herself even said that a day of reckoning would come that all Christians, Jews, and western society would be wiped off the earth by Islam. She also had her clitoris removed at the age of 12........Wonderful modern system of ideas......

I suggest you actually go to a Trump Rally or watch more than the angled videos about Trump. That guy has said he has wanted to stop "ALL" immigration not once but multiple times until the system is fixed. Well enough before he made the Muslim comment you are so hung up on.

so....we lost WW2? I guess...?

Actually we did lose WW2 because we let certain Nazis live and they have changed the world for the worse even after the end of the war.

We made a deal with the devil so to speak.

Google "Operation Paperclip" and it will lead you down a rabbithole of information on this and similar programs conducted at the end of WW2.

Some Nazis came to the US and thanks to our Nazis we got a space program, a CIA precursor and the verboten results of some of the human experimentation that the Nazis conducted.

Some Nazis went to Russia and helped transform it into the Soviet superpower, thus the beginning of the Cold War.

And SOME Nazis went to the middle east where they helped get the 20th century muslim terrorist era off the ground (side note; extremism in islam dates back to the 7th century a.d.)

It is highly ironic or coincidental that the German Wehrmacht were basically tweekers and today ISIL fighters are on some new analogue form of speed.

Which brings me to my next point which was exacerbated by a negative encounter with a tweeker this past weekend;

The immigration issue raised in this thread has valid points on both sides and they have been effectively argued here.

The thing about Herr Drumpfs wall that no one is talking about though is the point he made about "it will keep illegal drugs out".

The only reason that illegal drugs are coming into this country is BECAUSE WE HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF ILLEGAL DRUG USERS IN THE U.S. CREATING THE MARKET.

Nobody is talking about the homegrown rot in this country, republican candidates kinda broached the outta control heroin addiction in one of the debates but that was it.

If you want to do something for America to make America great, get off drugs...

God, I really despise tweekers...

Paradime, I'm trying to stay in the middle here. Trump is an idiot. Who knows for sure what he means. Yes he says all Muslims but that's just posturing to the masses' fears. Here I read 'stop all Muslims at the border until immigration can add a filter to separate the jihadists'. (if possible) The border right now is too porous. The video is shamelessly used but the overall message is true. What a surprise!!! a snake I picked up and took home, bit me.

Yes, things happened in the past, probably in response to a perceived threat. Looking back we have the luxury of history, a sort of fast forward time travel but at the time how can we know what the results will be from action or non action in the near future? The US Japanese were interred in camps during WW2. (never mind right or wrong) what might have happened if they were not? Yes an unsecured west coast border during a war.

• Like 2

Actually we did lose WW2 because we let certain Nazis live and they have changed the world for the worse even after the end of the war.

We made a deal with the devil so to speak.

Google "Operation Paperclip" and it will lead you down a rabbithole of information on this and similar programs conducted at the end of WW2.

Some Nazis came to the US and thanks to our Nazis we got a space program, a CIA precursor and the verboten results of some of the human experimentation that the Nazis conducted.

Some Nazis went to Russia and helped transform it into the Soviet superpower, thus the beginning of the Cold War.

And SOME Nazis went to the middle east where they helped get the 20th century muslim terrorist era off the ground (side note; extremism in islam dates back to the 7th century a.d.)

It is highly ironic or coincidental that the German Wehrmacht were basically tweekers and today ISIL fighters are on some new analogue form of speed.

Which brings me to my next point which was exacerbated by a negative encounter with a tweeker this past weekend;

The immigration issue raised in this thread has valid points on both sides and they have been effectively argued here.

The thing about Herr Drumpfs wall that no one is talking about though is the point he made about "it will keep illegal drugs out".

The only reason that illegal drugs are coming into this country is BECAUSE WE HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF ILLEGAL DRUG USERS IN THE U.S. CREATING THE MARKET.

Nobody is talking about the homegrown rot in this country, republican candidates kinda broached the outta control heroin addiction in one of the debates but that was it.

If you want to do something for America to make America great, get off drugs...

God, I really despise tweekers...

676994d6db963da8583b06cd5592724d.jpg

• Like 3

And in more recent history (in Australia alone) the Catholic Church covered up,moved to other parishes,ignored complaints about/failed to report pedophile priests to police and  paid hush $$ to victims of child sexual abuse.

This being canvassed now in a Royal Commission here in AUS. 

Same practices have been protocol for the Catholic Church in the USA and other countries.

Religions of all types cause shit to people. 

Christian Catholics can and have been fanatics in the past. Inquisitions come to mind. The Christian crusades another. No one is blameless. 

And in more recent history (in Australia alone) the Catholic Church covered up,moved to other parishes,ignored complaints about/failed to report pedophile priests to police and  paid hush $$ to victims of child sexual abuse.

This being canvassed now in a Royal Commission here in AUS. 

Same practices have been protocol for the Catholic Church in the USA and other countries.

Religions of all types cause shit to people. 

Totally agree, but specifically attributing these crimes to a race "white Christians" is bigoted and historically wrong... Spanish inquisition is not the white race and neither is the Catholic church.. It was a radical time of Catholicism and was a power move of control and justified tyranny in the name of religion. Extreme religion is bad ideology regardless of the title. 

Cherry picking historic events really doesn't give any credence to a good debate position. When current terrorism has nothing to do with these Christian atrocities. Also a side note Saladin started the first crusade. look it up.  

Totally agree, but specifically attributing these crimes to a race "white Christians" is bigoted and historically wrong... Spanish inquisition is not the white race and neither is the Catholic church.. It was a radical time of Catholicism and was a power move of control and justified tyranny in the name of religion. Extreme religion is bad ideology regardless of the title. 

Cherry picking historic events really doesn't give any credence to a good debate position. When current terrorism has nothing to do with these Christian atrocities. Also a side note Saladin started the first crusade. look it up.  

I attributed the crimes I spoke of to no specific race at all. 

There's no cherry picking on my part,all of the histories of religion show they do more harm than good.

• Like 1

I attributed the crimes I spoke of to no specific race at all. 

There's no cherry picking on my part,all of the histories of religion show they do more harm than good.

Sorry VTR I was referencing Para's earlier comment. I grabbed the wrong quote. 

• Like 1