• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Bernie supporters are not middle class they're fucking kids my age who are too stupid to know how the real world works because mommy always told them they were special and could be anything they wanted. So they became freeloading jobless but college educated shit factories that are a waste of oxygen. I hate my generation and they will ruin this country with their stupidity.

tumblr_mlae9uvxtg1rz41lqo1_500.gif

• Like 4

Written word is free from subtext and connoted forms of communication which one gets in face to face exchanges.

Therefore my posts are largely not emotion driven.

I imagine others I have read angry and emotional posts from pounding fury into their keyboards...and it is a pretty funny picture.

I have never bitten when others have stooped to insult because it would be laughable for me to get bent out shape by someone I have never met...

Written word is free from subtext and connoted forms of communication which one gets in face to face exchanges.

Therefore my posts are largely not emotion driven.

I imagine others I have read angry and emotional posts from pounding fury into their keyboards...and it is a pretty funny picture.

I have never bitten when others have stooped to insult because it would be laughable for me to get bent out shape by someone I have never met...

I called you stupid....you implied I am one....yes you got emo....get over yourself....at least I have the balls to apologize when it calls for such.....you replied with fancy wording perhaps implying more stupidity on my part....I don't give a shit, I'll call anyone stupid in their face if its deserving, I don't need fancy wording nor indirect backhands.

Take it as you wish.

I

B

T

L

• Like 1

I called you stupid....you implied I am one....yes you got emo....get over yourself....at least I have the balls to apologize when it calls for such.....you replied with fancy wording perhaps implying more stupidity on my part....I don't give a shit, I'll call anyone stupid in their face if its deserving, I don't need fancy wording nor indirect backhands.

Take it as you wish.

I

B

T

L

Where do I state I am addressing you?

Bernie supporters are not middle class they're fucking kids my age who are too stupid to know how the real world works because mommy always told them they were special and could be anything they wanted. So they became freeloading jobless but college educated shit factories that are a waste of oxygen. I hate my generation and they will ruin this country with their stupidity.

tumblr_mlae9uvxtg1rz41lqo1_500.gif

Finally, something we are united on. We all hate your generation. Actually, Hating your own generation is the product of independent thinking, so my hat's off.

• Like 2

The generation after milenials is actually fucking cool. They just excepted the facts they will have a shorter lifespan and don't really giveca shit either way. Am I wrong? Z gens

Shake my poor old head. What a tool. How he has gotten as far as he has, is beyond comprehension. It's like he's deliberately trying to loose but it just keeps going. Every fuck up convinces him he's on the right path.

Someone is going to get hurt at one of his rallies. By hurt I mean killed. All it takes is some loony with a weapon and a crowd stampedes. Hell there could be a shootout for fuck's sake!!!

Ya I'm starting to wonder if the Clinton mob has a hand...or two in this Trumpet campaign, he's in full mode political suicide here.....no women will vote for this assclown....

Didn't Trump say Bill encouraged him to enter the race?

• Like 2

^^^^^^^^

Been saying this all along.

Trump and Bill go way back. Donald was put in to botch the Republican party. It worked, he is now the front runner of a party that will probably be obsolete in 30 years.

You cant fool the Clintons twice, they are like that little fat blonde girl that pushed you in the mud back in grade school.

BTW this thread actually helps my bowls early in the morning.

RL411 is the only American on here, the rest of you all came over from some mud flat in a DATSUN! 

• Like 2

The idea that Trump and Bill are "tag teaming" is THE most stupid fucking idea of the past Century.

Well......lol.....I.....not so sure, man...think about it for a minute....Trump was indeed a big donor to the Clinton's not too long ago.....it's very possible this is another one of the mob shenanigans.....I don't know....

Well......lol.....I.....not so sure, man...think about it for a minute....Trump was indeed a big donor to the Clinton's not too long ago

Business requires you to have deals with the enemy. This is business 101. Trump & Clintion-compadres? Fucking ludicrous.

Somebody else maybe but Trump's ego is too big for him to run not believing he could win

Now if Hillary winning sets Trump up for a great financial windfall and by great I mean something so insane that it out weighs the size of his ego by many times then I might consider Trump a willing pawn but not likely

• Like 3