• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Trump represents change and people want it. People want an outsider.. because 99.1% of the insiders are horrible, some worse than people on death row.

I don't claim to lean one way or another... I'm not really for or against Trump. I find it absolutely disgusting how the media covers these campaigns. Especially CNN..  Some of the worst coverage around, political or otherwise. Still looking for a truly neutral news source.

• Like 6

Trump is a dick.. So what. Ted Cruz is a fucking wack job. 

Hillary is a criminal... and Bernie wants to give everything away for free.

That ^ and everyone hating on the Trumpet are missing the whole picture....NO MORE STATUS QUO, WE ARE TIRED OF IT, quite simple really....we don't like him....we like that the establishment hates him.

There's that word again: Ignorant

you-keep-saying-that-word-i-do-not-think

While it's true, Trump supporters tend to be slightly older, less educated, and earn a little less than average, there is one single statistically significant variable that predicts whether a voter supports Trump; It’s authoritarianism.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-2016-authoritarian-213533#ixzz456IDr6T7

"Authoritarianism is not a new, untested concept in the American electorate. Since the rise of Nazi Germany, it has been one of the most widely studied ideas in social science. While its causes are still debated, the political behavior of authoritarians is not. Authoritarians obey. They rally to and follow strong leaders. And they respond aggressively to outsiders, especially when they feel threatened. From pledging to “make America great again” by building a wall on the border to promising to close mosques and ban Muslims from visiting the United States, Trump is playing directly to authoritarian inclinations."

#themindoftheobedient

Politico ? more crap.And you think Trump supporters are gullible ? Trump supporters are less educated and earn less than average ? bullshit,that would be a Bernie supporter.

• Like 1

I think Trump represents change and people want it. People want an outsider.. because 99.1% of the insiders are horrible, some worse than people on death row.

I don't claim to lean one way or another... I'm not really for or against Trump. I find it absolutely disgusting how the media covers these campaigns. Especially CNN..  Some of the worst coverage around, political or otherwise. Still looking for a truly neutral news source.

Yes underneath people want change. But do they want it so bad they look their common sense? I guess.

In every case except trump and clinton all I know about the candidates is what's on the news about them....just about everything BUT what you need to know.

• Like 2

Not often I agree with you Bill.

Seemed like only the underdogs that really never had a chance asked questions of the others and said what they would do. The rest were too busy pointing fingers. Here's hoping Bernie kicks Hillary right in her dishonest untrustworthy balls. HARD

• Like 1

Not often I agree with you Bill.

Seemed like only the underdogs that really never had a chance asked questions of the others and said what they would do. The rest were too busy pointing fingers. Here's hoping Bernie kicks Hillary right in her dishonest untrustworthy balls. HARD

I tend to agree,but I have even money that says it won't happen.Bernie is even more "un-electable" than Billary.Makes you wonder what the real plan is.
  • Like 2

If I were designing an election show. And I wanted the most viewers. It would definitely be a story of the unlikely underdog that, against all odds climbed from way behind to take the election last minute.

But that's just if it were a show...

• Like 1