Meh...this is nothing more than Putin reminding the world who's the alpha male...

Obama is his lap dog.

No, your's is just more of your Republican establishment rhetoric. The world know's who caries the biggest stick, and that Poopin's macho man display is a provocateur's SHIT show. 

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

No, your's is just more of your Republican establishment rhetoric. The world know's who caries the biggest stick, and that Poopin's macho man display is a provocateur's SHIT show.

I hate the republitards as much as I hate the libtards......take your leftist love affair elsewhere...

I hate the republitards as much as I hate the libtards......take your leftist love affair elsewhere...

Oh COME ON, than why do you spout so much Republican rhetoric, and call any dissenting view Libtraded? You are fooling no one GPA.

If Poopin is alpha dog, and Obama his lap dog, than why is he pulling all his troops out of Syria? You forget what real Republican values are. It's not bully shit, it's "Walk softly, but cary a big stick." That's right, the same Republican who broke up Standard Oil, but do we see the party of the Free Market trying to break up big banks? WTF, it is no longer about right or left. It's all about $

Oh COME ON, than why do you spout so much Republican rhetoric, and call any dissenting view Libtraded? You are fooling no one GPA.

If Poopin is alpha dog, and Obama his lap dog, than why is he pulling all his troops out of Syria? You forget what real Republican values are. It's not bully shit, it's "Walk softly, but cary a big stick." That's right, the same Republican who broke up Standard Oil, but do we see the party of the Free Market trying to break up big banks? WTF, it is no longer about right or left. It's all about $

Republican rhetoric??? Where??? Both parties are corrupted by the power they gained from the money given by corporate kingpins and rich lobbyists buying them, there's no such thing as Republican values, there still a few members with conservative values here and there, but the party as a whole is finished.

As for Putin pulling out of Syria.....uhm....mission accomplished, they got their naval base established there.

You may be right there.

"Russia's position hasn't changed. In fact it's getting tougher," says Sergei Strokan, a foreign affairs columnist with the pro-business Moscow daily Kommersant.

"The reasons behind this evacuation probably come down to security. That base's importance has been greatly overrated in Western reporting. It just isn't that big a deal. So, I guess the thinking is, why risk some major incident that the rebels might stage by attacking Russians at this sensitive moment when all the hopes are pinned on a new Geneva peace conference?"

Not the first time Poostain has done this air pass stunt after a military embarrassment. After the 2013 pull out in Syria, this

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2014/0414/Russian-Fencer-jet-makes-provocative-pass-near-US-warship-video

This is how he saves face in his own country. He can spin the story any way he wants. That being said, Who's the Bitch? It ante the US..

Not the first time Poostain has done this air pass stunt after a military embarrassment. After the 2013 pull out in Syria, this

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2014/0414/Russian-Fencer-jet-makes-provocative-pass-near-US-warship-video

This is how he saves face in his own country. He can spin the story any way he wants. That being said, Who's the Bitch? It ante the US..

Ukraine says otherwise.

The Syria withdraw was more tactician than being told to back down. Russia doesn't want to lose influence in the region and it doesn't want a cluster fuck. Russia wanted to help Syria (with Russia's own interests) and was telling Assad to step down once the ISIS threat had been removed. Assad has changed his mind about ceding power to anyone else and now. He now has become a wild card. 

A shrinking global influence is not a good thing for any world power. Everyone needs a stable country to sell shit to. Russian or American foods and exports. Large modern countries are the best for this.

international waters,,,,,

why the fuck would the Russians do strike mode passes at an un armed US naval ship in the Baltic ?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-warplanes-fly-close-to-u-s-navy-destroyer-polish-helicopter-1460549626

Unarmed, I thought it was a destroyer they were fucking with?

• Like 1

Truth is, we're all a bunch of ignorant bystanders in this. We're all being given a spin here as well as in Russia. I'm guilty in that I want to believe what I'm hearing, but I know it's really just a bunch of lies. I try to connect the dots, but when I do, it scares the fuck out of me. Kind of feeling hopeless these days.

• Like 4

Truth is, we're all a bunch of ignorant bystanders in this. We're all being given a spin here as well as in Russia. I'm guilty in that I want to believe what I'm hearing, but I know it's really just a bunch of lies. I try to connect the dots, but when I do, it scares the fuck out of me. Kind of feeling hopeless these days.

I agree 100% but if it weren't for people like us that question what's happening....then it would be an easy path to oppression of the people....

I agree 100% but if it weren't for people like us that question what's happening....then it would be an easy path to oppression of the people....

Yes because the general public really cares about the political opinions of the drivers of 40 year old used cars.

• Like 2

I'd actually prefer being a wild sheep I bet. Eat, fuck, sleep, repeat. No notion that there may be a point to existence. But we are all sheep by your definition I bet. We work, pay taxes, follow the law mostly, support our close friends and family so they can get jobs and pay taxes. We are herded. Likely, dissenting thought is part of the design. You wanna be a wolf, go kill some sheep. Pay no taxes. Don't vote. Drive through parks with no registration nor insurance. Steal gas. Eat kids cause they are weak and vulnerable.

• Like 1