• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the media response we would have gotten if this was happening against a Hillary elect?

At some point there has to be people switching camps out of embarrassment for how bad the Dem's are behaving.

hans-and-franz-meme_zpsic2ybtys.jpg

• Like 3

It's funny to hear the right on this issue these days. I recall listening to Rush back when Assange was just starting to leak stuff. Every conservative I knew was all about taking his head. Undermining out military and going against our country they said.

Now? Different story.

Like Big time Dems and Comey?

There is an explanation of that^^ , assange doesn't like trump or -------, he's got an agenda , shouldn't be trusted, and along with Snowden and miss thing , are traitors by definition. If there outing corruption they get cheered for.

shouldnt be hero's.. to the young libertarians

• Like 2

lol, yea. right. In the meantime the rest of us are going to have one heck of a party in a few days, while laughing at the snowflakes being stupid.

I have to work late that day and I swear if I have another long-ass bus ride because of Portland protestors fucking up traffic I'm going to be very unhappy.

• Like 5

You were pretty sold on Portland area public transportation when we were eating at that burger spot on the cruise,, honeymoons over then i'm guessing?

Maybe someone on here with a large truck cough,cough,Diego,cough,cough could help "clear" the streets a bit.

:rofl: :rofl:  << added those so Hillary won't have me killed

• Like 3

You were pretty sold on Portland area public transportation when we were eating at that burger spot on the cruise,, honeymoons over then i'm guessing?

Maybe someone on here with a large truck cough,cough,Diego,cough,cough could help "clear" the streets a bit.

:rofl: :rofl: << added those so Hillary won't have me killed

No, it's still surprisingly good for what it is. But I transfer in downtown and it goes to total shit anytime anything goes sideways here. Also, I like to complain so that too. Still beats by a mile my 1-1.5 hour each way commute driving in heavy traffic I used to do.
  • Like 2

Based on an American tv series staring Kiefer Sutherland.

(In the show) the Capitol building is leveled during the state of the union address leaving only the HUD secretary alive.

Actually a pretty good show.

• Like 3

Pffft! CNN There's no worry, it's all been worked out in advance. The latest is Directive 51.  It is the plan for continuity of government in the US should one or more successors to the presidency be 'taken out' of commission through accident, health or death. It's been around for 10 years.  Even a Canadian knows about this. 

:rofl: :rofl: << added those so Hillary won't have me killed

Funny you say that, last Monday I loaded at Portland Bottleling, once i got off the I-5 felt as if i was in Alaska....Portland ever hear of something called a "snow plow" or "sanding the street" or "ice melt" or "sugar beet juice"??? I had to put couple chains just to get around that retarded city....in some parts the ice was 6 inches thick....i fucking measured it :(

Don't get me started on ODOT....its trully embarrassing to say that CALTRANS yes CALIFORNIA does a BETTER and i mean WAAAAY THE FUCK BETTER job at keeping the interstate plowed.... :no:

:fu: ODOT :fu: where's this salt you said you we're using? I know what my truck is supposed to look like after driving on sand/salt mix.....I haven't seen it yet....lying fucks!/end rant.

• Like 1