• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah spacer is there. So you want me to run it without the cover? I've always heard not to do that because it flings oil all over.

Warm it up and then turn the idle down low. Hell it's probably obvious without running it.

^ those guys smoke allota rod too

tumblr_mspwc40caB1rwyf7ko1_500.gif

tumblr_n8yckm2yVY1tuk7ruo2_500.gif

tumblr_lhz409R3Z61qe5e48o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4xjlpLrlo1r2ntmlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lu5zm06Ub51qg39ewo1_500.gif

tumblr_mda7hlxmvY1qlo9hgo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m57u17z3aL1qg39ewo1_500.gif

so THIS happened Saturday morning for St. Fratty's day. This is aboot Two blocks from campus.

yes !!!!!

living proof that college will not raise your IQ, only teach you to coexist with retardation.

• Like 1

yes !!!!!

living proof that college will not raise your IQ, only teach you to coexist with retardation.

So true. I know im not the brightest person around but fuck some of theses fuckin people make me feel like i should be teachin this shit

• Like 1

Freakin' sweet!  However, I do wonder about the gallon of old lead paint dumped somewhere.  The paint came off, did it become airborne, or is it in the driveway?

So true. I know im not the brightest person around but fuck some of theses fuckin people make me feel like i should be teachin this shit

Not college.  Just the staggering amount of kids these days who have no idea how to build anything, or how much weight a given structure can hold without collapse.  Fucking morons.  When the world goes to shit, people like us on Ratsun who do know how to build will be kings.

• Like 2

Be a fuck up while your young enough to recover,,,, there is plenty of time to be old maids,, later in you life...  I have buried a few of my best freinds in my 20s ,, but it is the ones that have actually made it to their late 40s that seem to be really content with their lives as they  partied till they puked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  for 20 years. :lol:

• Like 3

...and the little fish are eaten by the big fish and the big fish are eaten by the bears and the bears shit out the big fish and man steps in the shit and gets the shit on his boots and man's dog licks the shit off man's boots and the dog shits in man's neighbor's yard and in the spring there will be greener patchs in man's neighbor's yard from the dog's bear tainted shit and the birds will dig for worms in man's neighbor's yard's greener patches and be happy for worms that lived in man's dog's shit fertilized greener patches and the sun will come out and shine on the bird, the neighbor, the dog, the man, and the bear.

Moral of the story is don't be a fish that becomes bear shit that becomes dog shit and makes the grass greener on the other side of the fence.

• Like 2

...and the little fish are eaten by the big fish and the big fish are eaten by the bears and the bears shit out the big fish and man steps in the shit and gets the shit on his boots and man's dog licks the shit off man's boots and the dog shits in man's neighbor's yard and in the spring there will be greener patchs in man's neighbor's yard from the dog's bear tainted shit and the birds will dig for worms in man's neighbor's yard's greener patches and be happy for worms that lived in man's dog's shit fertilized greener patches and the sun will come out and shine on the bird, the neighbor, the dog, the man, and the bear.

Moral of the story is don't be a fish that becomes bear shit that becomes dog shit and makes the grass greener on the other side of the fence.

TL;DR

yes !!!!!

You can't raise your IQ. You are pretty much stuck with factory equipment. If you are a moron you will be one a moron, god almighty there are enough out there. You can learn things but this is more experience than anything else.

Odd thing happened today. 

Wife and I driving around; talking about Datsuns. I mention that I wish I had never sold my first 521. Blah, blah, blah. 

It pops up on CL today for more than 3 times what I sold it for. 

http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/4921680307.html

All he did was polish it and remove the bumper. WTF.