(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Good way to find yourself in an unpleasant situation. I've both slipped off the spring, giving myself a nice boo-boo as well as ejected the valve retainers this way.. luckily, the valve didn't drop. In a pinch, you can do it this way; just be careful.

Yes, thinking about it this is less of a risk.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

he must have never done a vale adjustment

no, I've set valve lash plenty of times I just never have thrown a rocker arm before. Wanted to make sure prying it back on wouldn't do something like dropping a valve.

been around forever, from S. Africa.

I know this shit because I am a hipster

I've heard the name  and so on but it's like Neutral Milk Hotel, Gogol Bordello, and Fire at the Disco. I just never got aound to seeing if I liked the sound or not. They were thrown in my face in CHAPPiE so I was able to see.

Those guys were waaaay to agitated to stay down after only one or two punches /kicks to the face..

yeah it's possibly staged I agree but a lot of tough guys deflate when they get their noses unexpectedly broken.

Maybe but, the first guy only gets kicked in the chest area,, and stays down,,,  for the rest of the 30 seconds the video went on..

I can't be sure where he got kicked, I thought he went and stayed down way too easy as well.

I'm not submitting to the music here either.

Well with all the garbage these "heathens" play i will say i'm not a bit surprised,,,maybe you should try some more sophisticated type toons ,, much like this gem .

• Like 1

Well with all the garbage these "heathens" play i will say i'm not a bit surprised,,,maybe you should try some more sophisticated type toons ,, much like this gem .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^those guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  fuck that party

• Like 2

He got shot right ? Union Square. I saw him years ago, some prick throw a whole plate of nachos on him.

damn, I'm eating chicken at this place and this hells angels butt crack is like the full moon

in my face

was shot and killed while walking his dog in Golden Gate Park's Panhandle by a cab driver named Michael Kagan, who had for many years fed pigeonsthere. According to witnesses at the trial, Kagan had been known to threaten dogs who chased the pigeons, and, on occasion, their owners. Kagan appealed the case to the California Supreme Court, but his conviction for manslaughter was upheld. He was sentenced to 16 years in prison, the maximum term allowed.