• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though i have been corresponding with Paradime every day through PMs  he sent me this oic of his coil over setup in his SR powered 510 just this morning.

wait for it

seriously ??

15mloaq.png

• Like 1

Seriously though i have been corresponding with Paradime every day through PMs  he sent me this oic of his coil over setup in his SR powered 510 just this morning.

wait for it

seriously ??

15mloaq.png

Stole that mod from the Hunda crew

Ermish Ermygosh top plates.

I'm hearing that guy is a real tool. Any serious insights about him and his operation. I was considering going to him to have my Mikunis tuned all pro-like. Mebbe I'll go to Rebello instead.

I'm hearing that guy is a real tool. Any serious insights about him and his operation. I was considering going to him to have my Mikunis tuned all pro-like. Mebbe I'll go to Rebello instead.

troy ermish stuff seems soo over priced, its for the soon to retire crowd, the dude actually does race and wins. Think he's out in Tracy

troy ermish stuff seems soo over priced, its for the soon to retire crowd, the dude actually does race and wins. Think he's out in Tracy

yes to all this, but I keep hearing his customer service skills are worse than my internet forum social skills.

• Like 1

if you had 10,000 people demanding you stone work and than, 50,000 critiquing ever piece and experience, shit would be flung.

he knows he stuff, as does rebello, and others but they are all getting cranky and old.

i heard busta nut is taking over l motors these days i would go through him 

• Like 2

if you had 10,000 people demanding you stone work and than, 50,000 critiquing ever piece and experience, shit would be flung.

he knows he stuff, as does rebello, and others but they are all getting cranky and old.

i heard busta nut is taking over l motors these days i would go through him

I know the type, mountains outta moleholes, had a job once that slowly evolved into an unfinished painting critiqued by an huge Greek family, total nightmare ended up in a lawsuit when the bubble bursted. A friend of mine actually paid a guy to take his Norton motorcycle back because he was loosing so much time and money dealing with them. You would think Datsun owners would be a little more forgiving but they probably are faking it.