• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need purses :lol:

Pockets are key, I work on heavy machinery, so we have to have a variety of basic tools on us most of the time. I got 2 tool boxes worth of tools for work, slowly working on a 3rd and a box for precision tools.

So i had an light bulb moment last night ,,,,,,,,,, the name "Live Nude Girls"  that is probably why Paradime can't come here any more...  If on a company or watched over type system, that wouldn't look good to a superior at all.... If it would even let you go to it in the first place.

_____________________________-

Oh and QTip yeah,,,,,,,,,,,  your right, not all brown people in california are mexican,,,,,,,,,, but it makes the joke funnier ,,, because i'm not sure i would want my engine built by a race that loves to blow up unsuspecting Americans..

Hey my 510 has never driven this good ever,,,,, BOOM!!!  praise Allah!  

yeah fuck that noise  :rofl: :rofl:

Not all white appearing individuals ,, are either ,, and i'm not talking your grampa on your moms side that said he was part Navajo when he was drunk..

Boom , head explodes

• Like 1

You'll never get a decent burrito as soon as you pass Sacramento, why? Because the tortillas don't ferment properly in those climates. They taste like frozen pancakes stuffed with cat food. No joke.

San Francisco is famous for sourdough bread and mission tortillas. Our yeast bugs take higher quality turds in the wet flour.

• Like 1

You'll never get a decent burrito as soon as you pass Sacramento, why? Because the tortillas don't ferment properly in those climates. They taste like frozen pancakes stuffed with cat food. No joke.

San Francisco is famous for sourdough bread and mission tortillas. Our yeast bugs take higher quality turds in the wet flour.

it-s-a-fact-o_zpsgvtgonyj.gif

And for another,,, why the fuck woulld you be proud your most famous ( well only really) culinary concoction be bread,,,,,,,,, that is hard as a maple fucking tree and smells like a cat pissed on it ???    Shit is gross as fuck

• Like 1

And for another,,, why the fuck woulld you be proud your most famous ( well only really) culinary concoction be bread,,,,,,,,, that is hard as a maple fucking tree and smells like a cat pissed on it ???    Shit is gross as fuck

the rest of the world disagrees with you 100%

the rest of the world disagrees with you 100%

No it's just that most of the third world eats stuff that smells like it came outta a dumpster ,,,,,,,, much like the world renowned rotten baloney package licker, dumpster pickers of San Fran,,.  And surrounding areas. so in tuuuuurn they need a bread that smells like cat urine to cover up the smell.