(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

No it's just that most of the third world eats stuff that smells like it came outta a dumpster ,,,,,,,, much like the world renowned rotten baloney package licker, dumpster pickers of San Fran,,.  And surrounding areas. so in tuuuuurn they need a bread that smells like cat urine to cover up the smell.

are you suggesting there's something wrong with being poor?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

And for another,,, why the fuck woulld you be proud your most famous ( well only really) culinary concoction be bread,,,,,,,,, that is hard as a maple fucking tree and smells like a cat pissed on it ???    Shit is gross as fuck

hey I'm not an elitist like Paradime, last time I had rabbit ravioli in Concord Ca. it tasted like a dead hookers asshole................................ wait is it suppose to taste that way?

So i guess the holocaust never happened either then .

AND people with messy rooms are far less creative, AND hard work will get you nowhere AND ugly duckling usually remain ugly throughout their lifetime !!!!!!!!!!

hey I'm not an elitist like Paradime, last time I had rabbit ravioli in Concord Ca. it tasted like a dead hookers asshole................................ wait is it suppose to taste that way?

you have a reference point?

• Like 1

Everyone that's brown in Washington is a spray tanner

Late to the party, I know. But I call bullshit. 

There are to sides to Washington. The wet side and the dry side. 

Colored people on the West-that's moss. Colored people to the East of the mountains-Mexicans. 

Whitey's don't tan out here. Too much dust in the air to stay outside. I hate the wind.