(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

yes he was a real doctor. cardiologist to be exact, had to go see him a few times

i have a bad heart btw, hooray for a-fib. but those damn defibs hurt the next day, like damn, never hurt that bad for that long before

Because your 6 ft 20

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

how's your bankrupt daughter Jennifer and her daughter Lilly, Mr. Milota? Is she still working as a beer wench at BJ's? Has she called off the wedding with that Starbuck's server that collapsed his lung? How's Sylvia? Over there on Quaker still? Next to the Dead Mouse Marsh? 

Since I have an unlisted phone number,I know that you went to

a LOT of trouble to call my number.

You still haven't posted your REAL name /phone number .

I have "Caller ID",so I have your phone number,but won't call you,

& hide behind an anonymous name/number.

Again,IF you need attention,there are places that cater to your

addictions,& can help you.

Please stop playing mind games,& make this forum a fun/light place.

So GROW UP,& move out of Mommy/Daddy's basement,& get a real life.

Doug ( my REAL name)

• Like 1

dude you keep engaging a troll!

Don't you get it? You are adding to the flames by even talking to me in here.

that is what's really sad! 

Doug you're XX and semi-retired, quit fucking around with unstable assholes on the internet 

you say PLEASE! Doug?

I'll make a deal with you, XX. XXXX. I wont talk to you or mention you again if you return the favor.

If you'll stop posting stupid things,just to get a response (or stop posting ,altogether), 

then I will stop responding.

And,while you're at it,delete the lame avatar - politics is what started this whole stupid

waste of time in the first place.

- Doug

• Like 1

Are you centering aligning all your posts?

I think he's hitting the return key at the end of each line..  Wouldn't want the letters to go off of the edge and start stacking on top of one another.

ff30c42a406aa4b26df210815cc4f36e3e331b9c

If you'll stop posting stupid things,just to get a response

- Doug

Dear Doug,

This topic had moved on past provoking Laotsu.  No one was talking about that anymore.  You brought it back to him being annoying.  Please, block Laotsu. For the love of Glob Doug!  BLOCK LAOTSU!

We're all counting on you.  You can do it.

-Rhapakatui

Post Script:  I dare you to post a picture of something from Google.  Anything. There's a whole internet of possibilities out there.

• Like 2

There's a million ways to get at you XXX XXXXX, I won't SWAT you because that is too dangerous for you and me. But you and XXXX could have everything from pizzas delivered to CL rape fetishists contacting you. You are all over the internet under the same user name and you post a lot of personal shit about yourself. XXXX, the first hit for XXXX XXXXX in XXXXXX gives your home address, which syncs with the pics of your granddaughter XXXX in your old Ford. Google maps confirm that you have two b210s in your driveway and at street level they missed blurring your truck's license plate. A quick search of XXXXX on Facebook in XXXXXX gives your wife and daughter. Your daughter XXXXXXXX'S FB links to her fiancé and has all sorts of pics

So, that's; your name, wife's name,daughter's name, granddaughter's name, future son in law, your address, a phone number for your mother (who readily gave out your number), your license plate number, and except for talking to your mom (I'm amazed the mother of a XX year old is still alive) that took five minutes on the internet for free.

http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won the internet Doug.

Seriously?  Who does this ^^^? You're a creep, laotsu.

• Like 8

Wtf laotsu, you took the time to research the guys personal info because he doesn't like what you post on the internet. Get a fucking life troll sack for real. I understand the trolling that you try to do but getting the guys personal info and spreading shit out over the internet (I know things like this are usually viewable on Facebook, but not here) come on buddy you don't PERSONALLY go after someone like that, completely unnecessary.

• Like 8

I don't know.... 

Would Bruno be THAT pissed with you really?

I hear he has a pretty bad temper.

angry-kitty.jpg

"rapist to your door".

everything from pizzas delivered to CL rape fetishists contacting you.

cee7c361c25bd59a15610f03f97aeb3c.jpg

Fight! Fight! Fi... oh nevermind....

• Like 2

There's a million ways to get at you XXX XXXX, I won't SWAT you because that is too dangerous for you and me. But you and XXXXXX could have everything from pizzas delivered to CL rape fetishists contacting you. You are all over the internet under the same user name and you post a lot of personal shit about yourself. XXXX, the first hit for XXXX XXXXX in XXXXXXXX gives your home address, which syncs with the pics of your granddaughter XXXX in your old XXXX. Google maps confirm that you have two XXXXs in your driveway and at street level they missed blurring your XXXX's license plate. A quick search of XXXXX on Facebook in XXXXX gives your wife and daughter. Your daughter XXXXXXX's FB links to her fiancé and has all sorts of pics

So, that's; your name, wife's name,daughter's name, granddaughter's name, future son in law, your address, a phone number for your mother (who readily gave out your number), your license plate number, and except for talking to your mom (I'm amazed the mother of a XX year old is still alive) that took five minutes on the internet for free.

http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won the internet Doug.

Seriously?  Who does this ^^^? You're a creep, laotsu.

Wtf laotsu, you took the time to research the guys personal info because he doesn't like what you post on the internet. Get a fucking life troll sack for real. I understand the trolling that you try to do but getting the guys personal info and spreading shit out over the internet (I know things like this are usually viewable on Facebook, but not here) come on buddy you don't PERSONALLY go after someone like that, completely unnecessary.

I have to agree that this has gotten way out of hand. It's persomnal, it's threatening andpossibly close to criminal.

Untill I get home tonight and clean up this mess Insomniacs is closed.

Laotsu is on mod review of his posts and his p/m privileges suspended.

• Like 16