(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Looks like two people sitting back to back to me,, look at the eyes,, shouldn't they be pointing in opposite directions.. looks like mother daughter.

Bubbles ,, i am here to bust them

I agree with this except I'm going sisters. The faces point towards the same point as well as the eyes and the wall in the background are a big tip off
  • Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the day. Pen, highlighter, soap stone, striker, sometimes a trisquare, occasionally a crescent wrench, phone, keys, wallet, Pocket knife, center punch, tip cleaners, maybe cigarettes and a lighter if I'm drinking. Sometimes all of the above. And a tape on my side.

If this is really about guns ... we have a thread about that. Do we really need one about pocket lint?

Well, we have Post Ass and Post Tits.. those are pocket pool threads...

WTF? How about...

Do you hang to the right or left side?

Are your toe nails yellow?

Do you lift a cheek to fart?

Do you think anyone really needs to know?

• Like 1

Boxcutter knife, 12' tape, channel locks, crescent wrench, soap stone, pen, paint pen sometimes, maybe a outside mic, phone, small sleever bar, lockout lock key, ear plugs, maybe a drift pin like today. That's about it mostly. 

WTF? How about...Do you hang to the right or left side?Are your toe nails yellow?Do you lift a cheek to fart?Do you think anyone really needs to know?

Both left and right(I toss one ball to each side like a Turkeys neck), toe nails not yellow, I do lift a cheek but add a prayer that its only gas coming out, don't care who knows about my turkey neck.