• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Michael Jackson with a pair if midgets?

You know comments like yours are what gives Ratsun it's reputation  as a cesspool of cruel and racist remarks,...

Seriously the prefered term is duo .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, of midgets.

• Like 2

You know comments like yours are what gives Ratsun it's reputation as a cesspool of cruel and racist remarks,...

Seriously the prefered term is duo .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, of midgets.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly say big woopidy dooda, and I will now use the proper terminology.

If I die tomorrow somebody please sprinkle my ashes over the Mc Donalds on Whipple ave in Hayward ca. I love this place, the manager looks like Rocky Balboas drunk brother, the little Latino gay guy with plucked eyebrows made my coffee dead perfect and they have a play land!

the other manager looks half Japanese, she's foxy.

super Hamburgler painting art. Old school, no dicks

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

If I die tomorrow somebody please sprinkle my ashes over the Mc Donalds on Whipple ave in Hayward ca. I love this place, the manager looks like Rocky Balboas drunk brother, the little Latino gay guy with plucked eyebrows made my coffee dead perfect and they have a play land!

the other manager looks half Japanese, she's foxy.

super Hamburgler painting art. Old school, no dicks

If you had your ashes sprinkled at McDonalds they would probably sweep them up and use them for pepper  :rofl:

• Like 1