• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd thing happened today. 

Wife and I driving around; talking about Datsuns. I mention that I wish I had never sold my first 521. Blah, blah, blah. 

It pops up on CL today for more than 3 times what I sold it for. 

http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/4921680307.html

All he did was polish it and remove the bumper. WTF.

Love 521's but for that price I'm getting a 62 Ford unibody SW

Love 521's but for that price I'm getting a 62 Ford unibody SW

Wife told me to make an offer on it. I'm thinking right around what I sold it to him for. 

Needed brakes when I sold it to him. And now it needs a bumper too. Jerk. 

Hurry up tax man. 

• Like 1

this is a pretty good example. Actually my neighbor growing up passed away in this incident. Who the fuck shoots pyrotechs into 100 year old wooden rafters????????

We study this in school

The cause of the fire is not disputed, however, the safety methods in place are... questionable.

The building was built before sprinklers but had been converted and was no longer exempt from having them, the fire marshals never caught that. 

The foam "sound proofing" was supposedly sold for it's intended purpose but there are claims that it was actually packing foam with no fire retadant.

The means of egress to the building were greatly obstructed by it's design, this difficult to navigate egress along with the lack of required sprinklers was the number one reason for so much loss of life.

You'll notice in the floor plan with locations of victims nearly a third of the dead were trapped in the narrow hallway leading to the main exit/entrance.

1280px-Stationvictims_zpswsufevfv.png

this disaster has lead to more stringent requirements for public space egresses and spinklering.

I wish no on had died to illustrate the need for the new safety requirements.

I see no place on Ratsun for films of the Station Night Club fire or Dwain Weston's failed bridge strafing.

...and the little fish are eaten by the big fish and the big fish are eaten by the bears and the bears shit out the big fish and man steps in the shit and gets the shit on his boots and man's dog licks the shit off man's boots and the dog shits in man's neighbor's yard and in the spring there will be greener patchs in man's neighbor's yard from the dog's bear tainted shit and the birds will dig for worms in man's neighbor's yard's greener patches and be happy for worms that lived in man's dog's shit fertilized greener patches and the sun will come out and shine on the bird, the neighbor, the dog, the man, and the bear.

Moral of the story is don't be a fish that becomes bear shit that becomes dog shit and makes the grass greener on the other side of the fence.

and you got nothing to say about the car rusting?

We study this in school

The cause of the fire is not disputed, however, the safety methods in place are... questionable.

back draft part two. Its designed like a cock roach hotel.

It wouldn't surprise me if the pyrotech still to this day thought he did a great job and the door guy was still pissed that people left without wrist bands,  

did not mean to post this as a Snuff film or an kinda sick joke, but thought it went with the over all topic and your original post. 

One job I won't be applying for

299151_279661838729413_1939080103_n.jpg

Part-time / flexible hrs / $10 per hr - probably 1 day a week During the week (afternoons). Hip, casual, artsy atmosphere.

PS
My work is my life. I have hired friends in the past to help me. I am really looking for someone I hit it off with. For example I hate shopping, (unless we are talking about art supplies and camera gear) so could be just coming along with me so I get stuff I need. etc.

Email thru Facebook might be best. Often CL emails go into spam and get lost