• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I need a name for the wagon.  Spit some out, what do you think?  I'm leaning towards Barbara for the female part of Timbuk3, which also happened to form in 1984.  Of course, David Lee Roth is also on my mind, but that name would be more appropriate for a Z car or something flashy.

I seem to remember that.  So I'm assuming you had a water pump fail on you then?

No. No. Just have a motor that I've been trying to put together. Been waiting on that asshole to give me all the parts he owes. 

He has been unable to find a cast water pump. Blah, blah, blah. 

No. No. Just have a motor that I've been trying to put together. Been waiting on that asshole to give me all the parts he owes. 

He has been unable to find a cast water pump. Blah, blah, blah. 

Just use the NPW pump, not a thing wrong with it.  It survived my high-compression L20b with frequent 7000 rpm trips and drop-clutch tire spinning, and jumping, etc.  It may even be cast, I just can't remember.

Just use the NPW pump, not a thing wrong with it.  It survived my high-compression L20b with frequent 7000 rpm trips and drop-clutch tire spinning, and jumping, etc.  It may even be cast, I just can't remember.

Any way you can put your hands on one before I buy?

What about Beck Arnley? Isn't that supposed to be exact OE design? 

I remember years ago NAPA stores near me had a huge relationship with BE.