• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm. That's like throwing a balloon of hydrogen on a fire and telling it not to ignite. This guy better not believe himself. I'm so damn sick of people finding excuses for behavior. Good or bad.

ha ha,

ok this brings up a funny incident  that happened to me last Monday. Long story short I accidentally ingested some sort of high powered drug. I beleave it was LSD mixed with speed.

I think this happend at the place I work at and the narcotics were inside a cup that I drank out of.

What a fucking bummer, up for two days straight freaking out about the moon.

true story

oh, I actually can't stand Jerry, I just keep him around so I can say horrid shit, then go "my best friend is black" to make it all okay.

That is kinda like my neighbor Charlie,, well i'm not sure what his real name is  but he is Vietnamese,,  when i go down to Chinatown in Portland,  to tell the waitress what we are ordering.

• Like 2

This got me thinking. My whole family (both sides) look like something picked from the "master race" catalog, with blonde hair, green or blue eyes thing, but the first time I experienced racism and had to have it explained me to was late in grade school. My best friend Jerry was black, either I was incredibly dim witted or my eye sight was weak, but I had no idea Jerry was any different than me. He was a kid, I was a kid, we all looked different, I never gave it a second thought.....until Jerry invited me over to have dinner one night. When my mom picked me up, Jerry's father came out and told my mom that this was a one time thing and he did not approve of us hanging out. My mother had to explain why to me. It didn't really soak in and to be honest, I still don't get it. Jerry is still my closest friend btw, his dad still hates me.

And that reminds me of something Lenny Kravitz said about his parents. He never noticed they were "different" until people started pointing it out. That's very true. My dad is black and my mom is white but they were always mom and dad. I didn't notice a difference. I've always noticed the difference between assholes and non assholes. The first time I realized I was different was when I was about 5 and I heard on the news that the klan were responsible for killing some black kids. Sad when you're that young and realize that there are people who want to kill you. People are so sick.

47372_4352524526063_1020890556_n.jpg?oh=

Dude where'd you get my picture?

ha ha,

ok this brings up a funny incident  that happened to me last Monday. Long story short I accidentally ingested some sort of high powered drug. I beleave it was LSD mixed with speed.

I think this happend at the place I work at and the narcotics were inside a cup that I drank out of.

What a fucking bummer, up for two days straight freaking out about the moon.

true story

IMG_1527_zpsa17973fd.jpg

Standard Oil. The Luftwaffe needed tetraethyl lead gas in order to get their planes off the ground.

Standard Oil was one of only three companies that could manufacture that type of fuel. So they did.

Without them, the German air force never could've even gotten their planes off the ground.

When Standard Oil was dissolved as a monopoly, it led to ExxonMobil, Chevron and BP, all of which are still around today.

Nothin wrong whatsoever with Ratsun... we got two threads talking about Nazis  :rofl: