(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I have an odd thermostat. I can stand brutal cold temps and not really feel cold, so I'm ready. My one main concerns is have can't breathe underwater and I think that will most likely be the problem. In that case, aquatip will be the last of us.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an odd thermostat. I can stand brutal cold temps and not really feel cold, so I'm ready. My one main concerns is have can't breathe underwater and I think that will most likely be the problem. In that case, aquatip will be the last of us.

You implying that I'm a mutant like Kevin Costner in water world

Being social is just too fuckin much bother and work for me. The very rare time it strikes my fancy and I dive in, later my wife says "dude, what was that???" For the most part being social means play acting you give a shit about other people and their shit lives and for the most part, I do not. Now if there is a term for selective socializing with those who have a similar interests, that might be me on occasion. Do people think me a dick for this behavior? I'm neither good with it or anything else because I never gave it any thought. If anything I save them the bother of knowing me and they can use that time boreing and being bored by someone more deserving.

Apparently I forgot about the play acting that you give a shit when you're socializing. Probably why I'm not good at it and don't really socialize that often. Of course my complete disdain of people is also the reason I don't socialize that often. I'm also generally the one calling people on their bullshit but the way I do it is so funny to them they think I'm kidding. Poor dears.

amazing! Not only have they revived the Datsun brand and it has gone undiscussed on this forum (proving what Datsun philistines the members here truly are) but the super rad and highly secret reissue of the 510 I have accessed spy photos of is now available for viewing by you peons. You may pay me with a complete Giken head or other such suitable L series parts.

196xthhxyuk0ijpg_zpsa6f5712e.jpg

amazing! Not only have they revived the Datsun brand and it has gone undiscussed on this forum (proving what Datsun philistines the members here truly are) but the super rad and highly secret reissue of the 510 I have accessed spy photos of is now available for viewing by you peons. You may pay me with a complete Giken head or other such suitable L series parts.

196xthhxyuk0ijpg_zpsa6f5712e.jpg

God that thing gets worse looking every time I see it. Gotta figure a lot of thinking and research went into that turd. (well I hope it did) Is this what people want? Is this what Nissan 'thinks' people want or would buy? Has the whole world passed me by? Or has Nissan merely fucked up.... again?