• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just don't know how to handle "adverse" conditions.

or even that ice is slippery. The other morning, it was 22 degrees out and the road that goes by my house, follows the river all the way up, so naturally, it was pure white. Within a 4.5 mile stretch, there were 3 cars in the ditch, two of which were upside down and the road is fuckin flat, so it's not as if they even have the excuse of sliding down a hill. I drove the actual posted speed limit all the way out and never slipped a tire.

on my way back home, I see this assclown coming down his driveway toward the road (driveway is totally white btw) and he's doing like 50 with about 20 feet of driveway left before the road. The fucker would have just barely stopped if it was bone dry. Right out into the road, across the road and into the ditch. So....I helped him out by honking as I drove by.

• Like 5

There are drivers and then there are people who should not get licenses and should have to ride the bus everywhere.  If I was king of the world, there would be a lot more people using public transportation due to not having spatial skills or understanding physics.

And oh my god I want all those asian girls at my house right now.  I could have fun for weeks! :)

Also, I would update the 10 commandments to a different set of rules. You know, shit I haven't done, so it would seem like a was a better person. Tho shall not eat potted meat product out of a dead wallaby pouch. Never done that, I'm on the fast track to heaven.

Sand, snow and mud, it all about momentum and wheel speed

Having grown up on the beach ,, that is the exact attitude the teenagers in the 4X4s parked just off the aproaches ,,, are hoping for... Cuz  you never know how fast you need to be going just by looking at it.

Your stuck??   Yeah i see that ,, oh i'm pretty busy right this second,, what with watching the tide come in and all,, you have cash??

We called them Touri delicti

:rofl:

• Like 1

Yeah, I learned long ago, if you get stuck, don't gun it, you'll just dig four holes to China.  Then you're on the frame and REALLY stuck.  I was hoping the pissed off guy would slide down into the ditch and be hopelessly stuck, but alas, enough cursing and throttle seemed to have worked for him.

Having grown up on the beach ,, that is the exact attitude the teenagers in the 4X4s parked just off the aproaches ,,, are hoping for... Cuz  you never know how fast you need to be going just by looking at it.

No different than people buying expensive sports cars and thinking it makes them a good driver.

lesson learned, when driving in sand or snow always gun it

Used to have a neighbor across the road and every winter he would back out and cut too soon and drop a rear wheel in the ditch... every year. We would watch for it. So one year he backs out with his 4wd Toyota and fucks up while I'm shoveling snow. With a little pushing we got two wheels up onto his driveway and toe on his lawn. The snow is wet and as soon as you spin it packs down into an ice wedge in front of the wheels. I get him to back up about a foot so he has a run at it and I tell him clearly DON'T floor it just drive out. Well the foot of easy movement convinces him everything is fine so he floors it, the spinning 4 wheels hit the ice wedge and simply stop but keep spinning. So I go get my shovel and dig out the 4 ice wedges and again say don't floor it, just drive it out. He floors it. I dig out the new wedges and tell him to just drive it out. He floors it and drives right into the ditch again. I told him "I can't help you" What a fucking asshole. Him and his wife were professionals. One a lawyer and he was an engineer. How the fuck did this guy survive to the age he was????

If I were king, their would be a lot less people.

up to date global warming facts from THE best scientist in the world. 

we may be entering a serious ICE AGE, your dreams could come true.

I would be so stocked about life in general if I knew we were entering an ice age.

Lol, that reminds me of the winters when I was a kid.  I had my 2wd Mazda pickup and people would park in our driveway because they couldn't get up the hill.  And of course, I'd offer them a ride up to their house, and they'd say in what?  And I'd load them into the 2wd with chains on and drive right up to their place.  ;)

up to date global warming facts from THE best scientist in the world.

we may be entering a serious ICE AGE, your dreams could come true.

I would be so stocked about life in general if I knew we were entering an ice age.

We / you are. Be stoked.

• Like 1

As long as the weather kills off like 78%, I don't care if it's ice or.............

a sharknado

If that happens what would be the natural traits that insure survival? As long as it's people with hairy backs and poor interpersonal skills we should all be good.