(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

well done. This legitimately pissed me off.

In a past job I drove a single axle flatbed truck. It also has a 40' home made trailer for it that we used to carry sail boats on. It reminds me of me trying to reverse a trailer. Eventually I got it right with some success. THAT, is unforgivable and so fucked up I could easily believe it was staged for the camera.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

"..claiming that design flaws could have prevented the deaths of both men."

If you hadn't made yer car so damned well, they might not have parked it on both sides of that tree.

She has a point. You rarely see celebrities die in cheap cars with lots of flaws.

well done. This legitimately pissed me off.

Old person who can't see.  I can almost guarantee it.  They need to have a drivers test once you turn 70, across the board, and then every 2 years after that.  Just like the teenage driver's test.  If you can't pass it, no more license.

"..claiming that design flaws could have prevented the deaths of both men."

If you hadn't made yer car so damned well, they might not have parked it on both sides of that tree.

She has a point. You rarely see celebrities die in cheap cars with lots of flaws.

How the hell does a design flaw prevent a death???

arnold-schwarzenegger-as-dutch-in-predat

It's bull shit... all of it.

People in this area are such idiots, they give licenses to anyone that can pass a test, if someone loses control, all the others think they are better drivers under the same circumstances, NOT, you have to change something to expect the results to be different.

Studs, chains, something to counteract gravity, when I go out in them kind of conditions, I put chains on all 4 tires unless I am on level ground both ways just to the store(less than a couple miles), then I might go with chains just on the rear, but only when most others are not out there, like at 10pm at night.

I have never in my life been in a wreck in the snow/ice except once when I was 16/17, I hit the curb going around a corner(bent wheel).

I drive fast also, I drive fast everywhere all the time, I am an aggressive driver, if your in my way, I will go around you, but I am driving way ahead of myself, way ahead, in traffic, I am sorta watching the vehicle in front of me, but mostly I am watching what the vehicle 10 cars ahead of me is doing, that is more important to me. 

• Like 1

check out the winter driving skillz at :45 on

I'm just thinking of a pinball machine when the ball bounces back and forth on the mushrooms! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! DOUBLE! TRIPLE! HIGH SCORE!!!!

• Like 1

Holy shit. That's some real, legit, racism. Straight propagandizing cultural generalizations which largely would only be noticed through racist eyes.

Fuck. I just have trouble believing this shit is out there. I'm so sheltered.