• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I've banged a couple of those zombie chicks on the walking dead.

Pre or post zombie?

Post, but only like a couple hours, cuz I'm picky like that.

oh and IATL on stupid wa.

was gonna ask for pics of these really hot chicks that are waaaaaaaayyy out of your leagure you're always seem to be getting Keith ..... but now I know other people have pics of them for free on the interwebs. Not sure if want I lied I want

Both Oregon and Washington have a lazy hippy problem. I know this for a fact, because I have lived in both and I am one.

Two names that have finally found a home.

Having lived in the east this hippy tree hugging, tofu eatin', crysyal gazing, sandal wearing shit don't fly easily. The winters are too cold for this mind set to survive. Here you can get by with a sleeping bag and some plastic for a tent. 

Yes, this thread has only been locked up abroad!

fuck California and Washington! Its all full of gold rush, dipshit, left overs. The lazy California hippies moved to Washington years ago. In return we get the duck dynasty hipsters.

she could bake, and we managed to make a beautiful daughter I'll give her that much

But she was stupid enough to stay with me and still wants me off and on weirdly enough. You would think she would've gotten smarter by now maybe?

man, you never know for sure but maybe she felt she was done with you but not done messing with your head. also, some women cannot believe that we are actually able to move on and live without them! so long as you're miserable without them it's all cool but don't you dare find happiness after they have forcibly extracted themselves from your life!!!

So yeah,

last time I was on the site, sold 67 Camaro, bought a 84 Supra  and sold it, bought a 1990 Corvette convertible and sold it, made profit on both. I also bought a 95 Honda accord, still have it because its clean MPG's are the most Ive ever experienced an any car, and it looks pretty cool.

The 75 260Z , motor is done and tuned, drove it from the back yard shop into the front garage, need to sort out the coil overs a bit and put the interior back together and its done. Working on another project for a friend. Falling in love with his truck, replacing a blown BB with a normal BB, in a 87 crew cab short bed 3/4 ton, odd combo but its nice.

All this and coaching hockey has taken up most of my mind and time.....ok, back to work on the Datsun

man, you never know for sure but maybe she felt she was done with you but not done messing with your head. also, some women cannot believe that we are actually able to move on and live without them! so long as you're miserable without them it's all cool but don't you dare find happiness after they have forcibly extracted themselves from your life!!!

oh if only I felt like going all the way into the story. Let's just go with my life is a Shit show and I'm actually better off not having a female in my life other than my daughter.

Of course I could be a worse Shit show but to me it's bad enough as it is.

Yes Im back,

I lived next to the Russian River in northern California, for a minute...it reminded me of sitting at Circle K and people watching, but at a whole different level.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? Seems like you moved to the right state for ignorantly overt racism.

don't they revoke your hippie once your hair falls out?

I think they might, but my hair did not fall out, it is removed daily, so I still am in the group.

I may not look like a hippy, but really, by many standards these days, I am the same type of drain on society. I get a check from the gubment, I take free gubment health care at the va, I don't have a job, I grow and shoot my own food, my homes electricity comes from hydro and solar, I don't like war or giant corporations turning people into peasants, I dislike that we live in a plutocracy and call it capitalism. Well, it's a very long list of shit, but, I am a "taker" and clearly not a patriot.

• Like 1

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? Seems like you moved to the right state for ignorantly overt racism.

LOL...not sure if you read this wrong...I lived in Santa Rosa as well, Im not black...but was referring to the hippie comment up there in Forestville, sorta by the Bohemian Grove....worked there too...lots of interesting activities.

Yes Im back,

I lived next to the Russian River in northern California, for a minute...it reminded me of sitting at Circle K and people watching, but at a whole different level.

Belongs here

So yeah,

last time I was on the site, sold 67 Camaro, bought a 84 Supra  and sold it, bought a 1990 Corvette convertible and sold it, made profit on both. I also bought a 95 Honda accord, still have it because its clean MPG's are the most Ive ever experienced an any car, and it looks pretty cool.

The 75 260Z , motor is done and tuned, drove it from the back yard shop into the front garage, need to sort out the coil overs a bit and put the interior back together and its done. Working on another project for a friend. Falling in love with his truck, replacing a blown BB with a normal BB, in a 87 crew cab short bed 3/4 ton, odd combo but its nice.

All this and coaching hockey has taken up most of my mind and time.....ok, back to work on the Datsun

Belongs in Non Datsun projects and Project Datto