Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

"I just noticed that I have over 100,000 posts. In 16.5 years that's about 6,000 posts annually on average. Where did the time go?

At 2 minutes a post that's 4 1/2 months and does not count several hours a day reading and modding."

Quoted from DM.

I really don't know if congratulations or condolences are in order.🤪

Edited by KELMO
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I just noticed that I have over 100,000 posts. In 16.5 years that's about 6,000 posts annually on average. Where did the time go?

The weird thing is, I recall a time when we both were around the same number, maybe back around 12-13k...  😄

Edited by datsunfreak

I struggled to post this to this page, or to a new category, perhaps “Why America is Great.”

image.thumb.jpeg.66b51d82c85b0fca67b635d973c45ce1.jpeg

Please notice the second sentence in the description - a personal touch - for your defecography. Just close your eyes and imagine what fun that might entail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gotta love Bedford County,Virginia - I had my car trailer stored there.

You pay a property tax on trailers/vehicles here in VA.Last year I received a

tax bill for $1.08,& the company that handles the payments for them is in North-

Carolina,& I paid with a check.I wonder how much it costs them to collect amounts

like that? This year,I received a bill for $0.00,& they included an envelope for "payment".

Should I write a check for $0.00,& send it in?

On 10/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, Ooph! said:

555 Timer fits well with the music's steady beat and predates it by about 5 years.

Lol, I know. I wondered who else would notice that detail. 555 is iconic though.