Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's some random ass shit because ,,, what the hell,, it don't cost nothin. 

just happened to have these at hand copying IMGUR  pics onto Instagram for storage 

The old fleet ,, each cuts about 3 feet ,, but usually less 

Machines only pick left to right,  because depth wheel,  would knock berries off going right to left 

ScBs69C.jpg

cL6mdJU.jpg

4bQMgqg.jpg

qjRxBP8.jpg

Evo the waving Swede 

gn1dDUt.jpg

wWJh9XX.jpg

About 50 lbs each ..  By distance to that cart ,,, This is about 2pm ,,, ended day with well over 600 

• Like 3

Well that's me. Haven't cut my hair in decades.

Hate speech? how 1984 of them. Totally a knee-jerk reaction to finally being able to use that term. Everyone these days is looking for some perceived fault in everyone else and call them out on it. Laughing out loud at them is probably the best medicine for that. Better even than a punch in the face. Make it a good belly laugh full of derision and make it stick. It shows that you don't give a fuck what they think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Today at work I was told that "skullette" is hate speech though nobody could tell me why. I was told they will walk you out the door for using this perfectly chromulant word when referring to a mostly bald man with long hair in back.

isn’t a skullette a young girls toy ?? 

weird they would zero in on that as hate speech , even if used to joking refer to someone’s haircut. 

I remember being removed from class in 8th grade (1979?ish) for saying cornhole .. we visited in-laws up in Chicago that summer and they actually played that game so it was new word for me .. I might have used it in a slightly derogatory manner , but still .  

• Like 1

My oldest brothers been bald since forever .. watching the end of the Sponge Bob movie ,, I looked at him and started laughing the more I tried not to .. he just said ,, “ ha ha dumbass” 

Edited by bananahamuck
16 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

I remember being removed from class in 8th grade (1979?ish) for saying cornhole .. we visited in-laws up in Chicago that summer and they actually played that game so it was new word for me .. I might have used it in a slightly derogatory manner , but still .  

image.jpeg.fdc24f33a9a25c3235c6e749dfd5a7fb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd do a fuck of a lot more investigating before buying those. I guess they are an investment. Money could end up being worthless so buy 'stuff'. I'd hire investment managers to look after everything and travel. Not telling anyone where I was going. With an army of investigators and a law company I bought, I can think of a few good people that I would reward anonymously and a few assholes that I would make miserable and know who was responsible. All while sailing the Aegean

• Like 2

The guy has bought three houses in Los Angeles.  I showed this to my wife, and told her I would much rather buy one or two in exotic places around the globe.  With that much money, you could literally travel the world and have perpetual summer weather.

Although I do like Banana's idea about Ariana Grande...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, datsunfreak said:

I think I was due for a signature change anyway...  😁

I just can't sort out how to make it show your name... 🤬

When I did mine, I just added Stoffregen's name to it. Matter of fact, I didn't even use the quote function. I just typed the whole thing out.

On 9/14/2023 at 2:10 AM, bananahamuck said:

370410976_603552541970608_57262603445566

Unless that is an ethonal free pump he is playing with fire. You don't want to fill a boat with cheap car gas. You will be paying for it in repair bills later. Marina gas makes car gas look cheap! I flew in a small plane a few weeks ago. Plane gas makes boat gas look cheap!

• Like 1