fuck you 2013 just fuck you

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man B I am so sorry for your loss. It seems to me you and your pops had a lot in common with the old cars and that is something you can always think on when you are wrenching. Your pop will be wrenching with you in spirit.

Bonvo I"m very sorry about your loss. I feel your pain. My dad's birthday is today. He passed 7 years ago. I ate dinner and went into my room and cried. I'm only 36 and both my parents are gone. It makes me very bitter and I cant help how I feel. I just try to get through each day.

our condolences 

sorry for your loss just try to remember the good times you had together 

and the best place for a crx is in the back of a chevy      or ford 

I hope you always remember the good times 

I'm sorry for your loss Bonvo. When my grandma passed, it was my first taste of such a thing. I was 24. When I went to her funeral it was weird that all my family was laughing and joking. Telling stories. I had no idea what was happening and I pulled my Dad aside and asked him about it. He said they were celebrating her life. He told me there would be a time to laugh and a time to cry. We all did plenty of that, sometimes the laughter would turn to tears and vice versa. My eyes are welled up as I type this post. I am sorry for your loss.

Bonvo very sorry for your loss. I know both your grandmother and your dad seemed very close to you. Your dad seems to have inspired you throughout your life till now. Don't let the inspiration stop. Wish you the very best of luck in getting passed this. Know that he lived a good one.

Bonvo.

Dude I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. I lost my Dad last year, But he was alot older than your dad and he suffered for over 7 years, So it was a relief.

So this makes you the top dog in the family right? Just be strong for your Mom and the rest of your family. from the pictures you had posted I would say you had some good times with the old man. Just try to remember them when you get down.

It will get better, But it will take a while.

At my Dad's funeral,we were all sitting there.Mom on my right.My brother & best friend to my left.Suddenly my Mom tugs on my arm and whispers:"I forgot his pants".I looked at her and said"HUH"?.She goes on to tell me that the funeral director told her to bring down the clothes she wanted my Dad buried in.But she forgot his pants.

So i looked at her and said:"So he's in the box with no pants?!!!"She nodded her head.I started chuckling,i told my brother he told my sister(the laughing cascaded down the row) and we were all trying to contain the laughter(but failing miserably)Everyone thought we were breaking down.But we were breaking up instead.If ya'll knew my Dad.....

• Like 2