WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is from 2009...http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/78635-justin-hodges-280zforce/I had hoped you would go about revising some of your practices in the last 4 years...I know what molds you picked up and theres some rad ones.

Well written by the mod of the hybridz site!

Walks like a duck, looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, produces piss poor quality products, it's ZForce productions by the looks of things!

Did Hardwyre come out of retirement?

Lol yeah, for a breif moment lol

I am older and wiser; now I just let the young cats fight the good fight, and occasionally I'll snipe a comment.  Also, once I get my main computer back up, I'll be posting more.  Typing on the lappy is a bit of a hassle.  But yes, I am back, and I finally have real shop space, so I am looking forward to getting some real work done once it is organized.  I never realized just how much crap I had at my old studio!  I've missed you guys!

Well I checked and this thread wins the most posts in a 12 hour period hands down and very close to Insomniacs for any 24 hour period. Also contains the most LIKES on one page and overall for the thread. Over an 8 page spread the following words were used (and quoted an equal number of times)....

ASSumption......................  9X.... see urban dictionery

Exchange or refund.......... 19X... Guinness is looking into this.

The military and gays insulted once and twice in that order. Ex military were further insulted that gays were insulted  more than them by 2 to 1.

The military and gays insulted once and twice in that order. Ex military were further insulted that gays were insulted  more than them by 2 to 1.

Thats bullshit... why werent the gays insulted that ex-military were insulted? Now Im insulted. 

None of this surprises me at all, sometimes I move my curser over the names of the members on the home page to see who is watching what, that evening half the members were watching that thread, I even posted that info to that idiot, but he just kept on responding.

I couldn't believe it went on and on.

Thats bullshit... why werent the gays insulted that ex-military were insulted? Now Im insulted. 

RedBanner (IP: 208.54.32.234)

Civilian not Mlitary

• Cars:body dropped photina ratrod v8 710 4 door convertable

RedBanner: "I'm civilian so I don't give any fucks"