WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you can read (or so I assume) in my last post that the flares had flaws that I didn't notice

I'm used to having extremely great quality parts from this shop. I get them from them and just box them and ship them because I've had NO issues with them until now. AGAIN, I found out the problem right away and addressed it right away.

And no, I receive them from the shop usually wrapped or partially wrapped. I trust their work and haven't had any issues with them until now. AGAIN, please READ.

The problem isn't the molds. It's you and people like you.

If you're going to be selling this trash at what I assume is at least a 300% profit then maybe take the time to inspect it.

Blame it on the molds right? Because the molds made the horrible cut, awful resin job, shit packing, and hilarious mounting kit.

Can you tell us the sweat shop you purchase these fine products from?

Z Force Productions" Haha, I have all of our messages with Mr. Adam (S)leazer. He's just a hot tempered former (or current) military guy with issues."

One, (s)leazer? Wtf man? I thought we where friends?

And 2, why would you say im in or was in the military, wich im not nor have have I told you I was, and in wich way could that be used to lesson some one character?

Z Force Productions" Haha, I have all of our messages with Mr. Adam (S)leazer. He's just a hot tempered former (or current) military guy with issues."

One, (s)leazer? Wtf man? I thought we where friends?

And 2, why would you say im in or was in the military, wich im not nor have have I told you I was, and in wich way could that be used to lesson some one character?

Where did this come from? As someone actually in the military that really pisses me off. How dare he think less of someone because the serve. Fuck him and the half-ass parts horse he rode in on.
  • Like 1

Where did this come from? As someone actually in the military that really pisses me off. How dare he think less of someone because the serve. Fuck him and the half-ass parts he over charged, lulled about, bought summers eve with and didn't even have the courtesy to buy some lube to fuck you with.

It was a reply to one of his face book unpleased costumer that asked about the shit popping up online.

And it was offensive to me too, not the sleazer thing, I quit punching little kids for calling me sleazer in the 2nd grade or so. But the military thing, that was wierd and the first thing I thought was.... no im wasnt, and had I ben I would expect some respect for it... toolish dude, who does not abide!

Fair enough. If you think those are a product that should not be sold, then you should have no problem posting definitive pics of them being destroyed. Say cut in half, with closeups of the markings that match the originally posted pics earlier in the thread. In fact as you said that you had a "a couple sets come out with some flaws" and you've acknowledged the problem with them, it seems you should refund everyone who received the inferior product, as that is not what they paid for, and destroy them so there is no possible way they can re-enter circulation.

I'll gladly open the box Adam sent me and destroy them with proof to prove it. And I happen to have the other set that had flaws and already gave it back to the shop. I had extra sets made, not all were sold.

I waited a week for even a return label, that I had to post give me a return label on your face book to get a response about, every time I wanted a responce I had to. You lied about shipping them 3 times and your only defense is " I explained why" not even repeating it. Probably if fear you would accedently say one of the excuses that you used on another poor sob.

But imma let you finish bro......

I didn't lie about anything, the package was at FedEx and you got them didn't you? YES. :thumbup:

Well if Quality is not a problem, why is it a problem now?

It probably has been there,but most just sweep it under the rug as a Friday night job..

It hasn't been there and I can prove that because other sets were sent out to even high end perfomance shops who just emailed they received their carbon fiber flares and they look great. Again, I have emails from the shop making the parts explaining they're repairing them now too. I LOVE the ASSumptions everyone plays on.

And I didnt return them on your label because it showed up the same day they said I could ship them back, they being paypal, who ruled in my favor I do believe, like to give a shout out to paypal , ..

.YOUR MY BOY PAYPAL! .... YOUR MY BOY!

Label showed up? I emailed it to you on the 21st shortly after I told you I was going to.

And actually, paypal didn't rule in your favor... the claim is still open and you'll be getting a partial refund and a set of fiberglass flares as we agreed to. Paypal already has this noted, hence why the case is still open.

a list of past customers from years ago? quick glance at your facebook page has people all over it asking where there parts are. ones saying its been a year and a half... all from 2012-2013. sounds pretty recent to me...

Oh really? Please point me in that direction so that I can prove you wrong. Thank you very much for more ASSumptions.

528225_521225651261587_647829000_n_zpsa8

Don't want to call you a liar but...

Next time... Tell the truth or take incriminating pics off the Z Force Facebook. Just sayin'.

Sometimes pictures are recycled to show a sale, that I have some in stock or that I'm taking orders for them and sometimes I have extra sets I unwrap for pics. There's no "incriminating" pics, but thanks for the ASSumptions again.

The problem isn't the molds. It's you and people like you.

If you're going to be selling this trash at what I assume is at least a 300% profit then maybe take the time to inspect it.

Blame it on the molds right? Because the molds made the horrible cut, awful resin job, shit packing, and hilarious mounting kit.

Can you tell us the sweat shop you purchase these fine products from?

There's no trash to be had. Mikelly (big time member and former mod at HBZ) can even vouch for them. The packing is fine, I've never had any damaged in trasnit, even cross seas which I ship them to a lot. So obviously no fault in my packaging. And I get thanked for my mounting kit all the time. You're allowed to have you're own preference and opinion. My mounting kit does exactly what it's supposed to, nothing more, nothing less.

65559_526181480766004_611591913_n_zpsfe4

And 6 going out. Hmmmm... Interesting....

Again, LOVE the ASSumptions. I get different amounts of flares in at different times and also sometimes have some in stock. Common sense man. I LOVE that everyone is trying to drum up more issues just for the sake of it. Bravo for failing! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Where did this come from? As someone actually in the military that really pisses me off. How dare he think less of someone because the serve. Fuck him and the half-ass parts horse he rode in on.

Am I offending military? NO. Just him as an individual for his temper he showed me and I thought he mentioned or posted somewhere that he had/or does serve and his attitude he defined himself as was being extremely rude. So I put the 2 together, please stop reading into it more than it is.

Is your name Adam Leazer? NO. So chill out.

I have family & friends in all fields of the military, and I honor the miltary and support them. There's no shot at the military here, you're just looking for a reason to be offended and get in on this. I assue you, you or any other military are not involved.

Lol, your wack as all hell dude. You lied, "flairs are done ship this week" "hit delay ship today" shipped them today here the number" " something was wrong with my account, shipped today" and by then I was only getting rellys from posting in the open. The time has passed for me to accept any thing from you. Mounting kit returned with the flairs, I was awarded full refund and shipping costs. Althk I cant write wll, I can read just fine.

It has nothing to do with preference, opinions, or assumptions.

You are scamming people and should be punished.

Bravo yourself for being so full of shit. It's not like this is the first thread, forum, group of concerned consumers to inform the masses of this bullshit.

I vote you recieve the douchebag of the year award.

I also vote you be banned just like the people who sell fake "nos" parts and people who are here only to sell.

LOVE how this gets all blown outta proportion, when in fact Adam first told me about them once I got them I AGAIN, immediately told him I'd replace/exchange them and to please send them back. I apologized for them getting to him like that and assured him they don't normally look like that. I found out the issues with the damage to the molds (of which I'll post next week after I visit the shop to pick up more parts) and I'll even attach picture proof of emails for proof of this all happening at this same exact time.

AND AGAIN, now that I've received the flares back from Adam as of today... I will be exchanging them for a fiberglass set and partial refund as we had agreed to from the start. VERY SIMPLE.

Enough said.