WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

I also post my messages to z force didnt I? The unabridged version where you lied about shipping them to me 3 times, ive seen you delete people comments with the same problem over and over, as a matter a fact you havnt had a post by others that has stayed since september.

And I am not sure what made you think I was in the military. Your an idiot justin. Your pissed it didnt work this time, maybe even as pissed as I was when you ran the clock out on our deal, passing the buck every time. I dont need to deal with your shit ever again. But you know what if you see me at a show come shake my hand. Youll see that I dont hold a grudge when you do make things right. And in the end you did.... well paypal did.

Also if you hadnt have blocked me when I said I filled a claim against you would have recieved the tracking number.

Dont send those shitty flares to the next sucker. Oh and ive ben taking screen shots of your comments every time they pop up, so you cant really silence the people your lieing to.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send in some letter head from your local attorney and demand your money back, I hate horse shit like this. You get what you pay for, and in this case I believe you deserve to get a far better product for that price. I can't lay glass to save my life outside of patching a surfboard but I can tell that is just down right crap. Just a cheap excuse for product. Drive down and deal with it in person and I bet the refund check gets made out fast

Thing is I offered to exchange them right away and found the problem with why the flaws were happening. Read my past posts on this thread.

I've known Justin for quite a few years. But I've never made a purchase from him. That sucks that he is doing this crap.

I'm not pulling any crap John. This was all handled well before this thread was even started, he just refused to send the flares back after we agreed to an exchange for a fiberglass set. I even emailed him a return shipment label 2 days after we agreed to the deal, and he never used it!

oh my, where to start. the price is a rip. hes got at most 75 bucks in materials in those flairs.. a full carbon set 100 bucks. and thats pushing it. the carbon was over worked, leads me to believe they were made from scrap material to begin with... so material cost is virtually zip. there is not enough epoxy in the part... i very much doubt the part was vacuum bagged, this is evident in the trapped air bubbles between the face play and the tool surace. looks like open cure hand lay. they should have been made using infusion. i would wager a beer that they were not post cured. or cured at all. first time they get hot they are going to distort. can u find out what shop he had those made at so i know who to avoid? seeing crap like this just upsets me because it gives us legitimate composite guys a bad name when someone starts sending out hack work. 

There's more in materials/labor in these flares than that! You must be smoking some good shit if you think they only cost me $75 to make *smh* I don't make them myself and shit doesn't make itself.

im half tempted to start producing those flairs myself. actual aerospace quality stuff. ill have to crunch some numbers and see what my setup and tooling costs would be, but im sure i could undercut his price by at least a hundred bucks and make them full carbon. only thing thats really limiting me is free time to dedicate to another project. ive got too many right now to invest the cost into manufacturing tooling myself. ill bring it up to the company i work for, i might be able to get them to offset my cost by bringing them in. 

Go ahead and try it, I'm the only one who makes these Wide ZG Flares as I'm the creator of them and had them custom made. I'm already in the middle of suing a guy (jdmFlares/Xclusive Koncepts/Oscar Paez) who copied my flares and screwed me out of tons of parts and my money.

wonder if i can buy his tooling

You're more than welcome to buy some of my molds that are for sale.

No, that's not me... that's the guy I'm in the process of suing because he owes me over $8,000 and copied my parts after I hired him.

I've read a lot of bad shit about him. I'm not friends with him ,But I know him and have dealt with him in the past. He wanted me to help him with some lower control arms. But he could not afford my prices. He always makes shit on the cheep. Hence the crap you got from him.

You never gave me a price John! You offered up a welder to make them for me and I let you have my jig for the control arms for a few weeks and I never got answers from you because you couldn't get ahold of the welder you recommended because he was too busy. 1 set of flares with flaws from some damage to my molds that the shop overlooked doesn't mean my shit is cheap and crap. Obviously as others have pointed out, they've seen my carbon fiber flares on other Zs and loved them and they look great. Clive himself will vouch that.

What's sick is the bastard is just going to ship those flares to someone else.

Ummm no, I'm actually not. That's what jdmFlares does. I had only a couple sets come out with some flaws because of some damage that occured to my molds. Shit happens, and I had them fixed so it's back to being on par again.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

You never looked at that garbage. If you DID look at them and still sent them out, shame on you.

And no, I receive them from the shop usually wrapped or partially wrapped. I trust their work and haven't had any issues with them until now. AGAIN, please READ.

AGAIN, THE POINT IS I ACKNOWLEDGED HIS ISSUES WITH THEM IMMEDIATELY AND HANDLED THE SITUATION. I'VE JUST BEEN AWAITING FOR HIM TO RETURN THEM.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Thing is I offered to exchange them right away and found the problem with why the flaws were happening. Read my past posts on this thread.

I'm not pulling any crap John.

There's more in materials/labor in these flares than that! You must be smoking some good shit if you think they only cost me $75 to make *smh* I don't make them myself and shit doesn't make itself.

Go ahead and try it, I'm the only one who makes these Wide ZG Flares as I'm the creator of them and had them custom made. I'm already in the middle of suing a guy (jdmFlares/Xclusive Koncepts/Oscar Paez) who copied my flares and screwed me out of tons of parts and my money.

You're more than welcome to buy some of my molds that are for sale.

No, that's not me... that's the guy I'm in the process of suing because he owes me over $8,000 and copied my parts after I hired him.

You never gave me a price John! You offered up a welder to make them for me and I let you have my jig for the control arms for a few weeks and I never got answers from you because you couldn't get ahold of the welder you recommended because he was too busy. 1 set of flares with flaws from some damage to my molds that the shop overlooked doesn't mean my shit is cheap and crap. Obviously as others have pointed out, they've seen my carbon fiber flares on other Zs and loved them and they look great. Clive himself will vouch that.

Ummm no, I'm actually not. That's what jdmFlares does. I had only a couple sets come out with some flaws because of some damage that occured to my molds. Shit happens, and I had them fixed so it's back to being on par again.

And no, I receive them from the shop usually wrapped or partially wrapped. I trust their work and haven't had any issues with them until now. AGAIN, please READ.

AGAIN, THE POINT IS I ACKNOWLEDGED HIS ISSUES WITH THEM IMMEDIATELY AND HANDLED THE SITUATION. I'VE JUST BEEN AWAITING FOR HIM TO RETURN THEM.

Didnt answer the quality question I asked

Why dont you unblock me, and quit deleting peoples posts

Why don't you control yourself. I agreed from the start to exchange these and sent you a return label you didn't even use!

We agreed to an exchange once I got the flares back and I've stuck to that all along, I've been waiting on you!

Now that you finally sent the flares back after you started all this chaos even though it was already handled, now I'll get you the fiberglass set over to you.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Why don't you control yourself. I agreed from the start to exchange these and sent you a return label you didn't even use!

We agreed to an exchange once I got the flares back and I've stuck to that all along, I've been waiting on you!

Now that you finally sent the flares back after you started all this chaos even though it was already handled, now I'll get you the fiberglass set over to you.

Quality control?

Didnt answer the quality question I asked

I don't make them, I just sell them and ship them.

I haven't had any "quality" problems with this shop before until now. I've had no complaints about my carbon fiber flares until Mr. Adam Leazer spoke up. And when he did I immediately addressed the issue which he fails to acknowledge. I've been waiting of the return on the flares so I can ship him a fiberglass set as he asked for.

This was all a simple transaction to exchange once he got them, yet he wanted to blast me on social media for the kick of it even though I already addressed the problem and had already sent him a return label.

He asked for an exchange on March 19, I agreed the same day to do so once he sent me that set back.  On March 21, I emailed him a return shipping label (which he never used!). March 24, he started this thread when we already had a deal in place as shown and he already had a return label... HMMMMMMM. Sounds like he just wanted to kick up some dust.

I've already stated all the proof on a past post of mine with a copy (screen shots) of our facebook messages and a link to the shipping label I sent him as proof too.

And if you've read my posts more clearly. I've said I've addressed the issues and they're back on par now.

Ummm no, I'm actually not. That's what jdmFlares does. I had only a couple sets come out with some flaws because of some damage that occurred to my molds. Shit happens, and I had them fixed so it's back to being on par again.

Fair enough. If you think those are a product that should not be sold, then you should have no problem posting definitive pics of them being destroyed. Say cut in half, with closeups of the markings that match the originally posted pics earlier in the thread. In fact as you said that you had a "a couple sets come out with some flaws" and you've acknowledged the problem with them, it seems you should refund everyone who received the inferior product, as that is not what they paid for, and destroy them so there is no possible way they can re-enter circulation.

I waited a week for even a return label, that I had to post give me a return label on your face book to get a response about, every time I wanted a responce I had to. You lied about shipping them 3 times and your only defense is " I explained why" not even repeating it. Probably if fear you would accedently say one of the excuses that you used on another poor sob.

But imma let you finish bro......

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I don't make them, I just sell them and ship them.

I haven't had any "quality" problems with this shop before until now. I've had no complaints about my carbon fiber flares until Mr. Adam Leazer spoke up. And when he did I immediately addressed the issue which he fails to acknowledge. I've been waiting of the return on the flares so I can ship him a fiberglass set as he asked for.

This was all a simple transaction to exchange once he got them, yet he wanted to blast me on social media for the kick of it even though I already addressed the problem and had already sent him a return label.

And if you've read my posts more clearly. I've said I've addressed the issues and they're back on par now.

Well if Quality is not a problem, why is it a problem now?

It probably has been there,but most just sweep it under the rug as a Friday night job..

And I didnt return them on your label because it showed up the same day they said I could ship them back, they being paypal, who ruled in my favor I do believe, like to give a shout out to paypal , ..

.YOUR MY BOY PAYPAL! .... YOUR MY BOY!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

And I didnt return them on your label because it showed up the same day they said I could ship them back, they being paypal, who ruled in my favor I do believe, like to give a shout out to paypal , ..

.YOUR MY BOY PAYPAL! .... YOUR MY BOY!

BROPAL

Did I freak out? No, he did. I have plenty of "freaking out" cussing messages from him but yet I kept my cool and said from the start I'd exchange them no problem.

You're explaining a list of past customers from years ago that has been taken care of.

Again, you can read (or so I assume) in my last post that the flares had flaws that I didn't notice AND I GLADLY SAID I'D EXCHANGE THEM FOR HIM RIGHT AWAY AND TOOK NECESSARY ACTIONS TO EXCHANGE THEM FOR HIM.

I'm used to having extremely great quality parts from this shop. I get them from them and just box them and ship them because I've had NO issues with them until now. AGAIN, I found out the problem right away and addressed it right away.

a list of past customers from years ago? quick glance at your facebook page has people all over it asking where there parts are. ones saying its been a year and a half... all from 2012-2013. sounds pretty recent to me...