WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

So I have had a verry long drawn out dealing with justin hodges at z force productions.

I will be adding copies of our messages back and forth so that you can make up your own mind, there are alot of messages, and I have alot of pictures so this may take a long time and several post, the main point of wich being.

I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER TRY PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM Z FORCE EVER AGAIN.

• Like 1
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what that means Tristan, but heres what I got

Adam Leazer

hey, im a regular on most datsun forums (redbanner)Ive messaged you a couple times in the past with questions about your wide zg flares, and might have ben looked over.Do the carbon fiber part carry the same "you get what you get" no return policy?Ive seen a couple of your (or maybe the shop who was making them) carbon products, not flares, and noticed they look to be carbon over glass? Thanks, hope i was clear, did a bit of partying last night and its all alittle foggy.Oct 11, 2012Z ..

Force Productions.

It's not you get what you get. My wide zg flares fit up exactly the same as regular zg flares, same position for bolt holes, etc too.The carbon ones I send out are great quality, I won't send out garbage. And 99% of all carbon parts on the market from any shop are mostly carbon over glass to make them more affordable. I do offer a full carbon fiber version, but they are more expensive.-CF/GLASS...$470 local pickup in Southern California$500 shipped via paypal for US buyers$555 shipped via paypal for International buyers-FULL CF...$600 local pickup in Southern California$630 shipped via paypal for US buyers$690 shipped via paypal for International buyersLet me know if still interested.Oct 11, 2012 · Sent from Web.

Adam Leazer

I deffenatly am, heres my personal point of veiw, no offense intended.im looking at alot of your products, and reviews.It seems besides hybrid everyone is happy with your flares.But as it is a "buyer beware" world, im trying to find the best quality possible. The slight price increase to your product would be no problem if indeed they are the best. Wich, ill be honest, they seem to be.But, i dont feal comfortable biting the bullet till i can ask a few peeps.

Force Productions.

I've sold to customers on ratsun, hybridz, zcar, zilvia, viczcar, zdriver, classiczcar and all over for other cars too... I've shipped to over 25 different countries and to thousands of customers. You can call MSA (Motorsport Auto) and TTT (Techno Toy Tuning) to verify my good standing with them as a vendor as well.Some people are going to say don't buy from me because mods on hbz say so and they've never dealt with me, it's just hear say and then on my fan page here as you see I have tons of support from customers with tons of pics to boot as proof.2 of the moderators on HBZ don't like me cuz about 4-5 years ago they called me a scam & slandered my name on the website and I proved them wrong by posting all my receipts, pics and proof and I went about it in a smart ass way 5 years ago and humiliated them by showing them wrong. They proceeded to delete all my posts and ban me.I mean I have TONS of pics of my parts obviously on customers cars and some of these parts (including the wide zg flares) nobody else offers except me, so it's the real deal.I've even hand delivered some parts across the USA (east coast) before since I was taking a trip out there anyway and it was faster. Pretty crazy holding a set of cf wide zg flares on a plane as carry-on.I post pics of the parts as I pick them up from the shop, it's stuff I can't make up or fabricate lies about. I post it for the world to be seen. Oct 12.

Adam Leazer

got my shit figuterd out, ready to order some carbon bmf zg's. but i cant thru your website?! any way i can paypal you?Feb 6Adam Leazer

fairly urgent.Feb 6Z

Force Productions

email sent!Feb 6 · Sent from Web.

Adam Leazer

thanks a bunch man, ive told dozens how helpfull and patient youve ben.Feb 7Adam Leazer

Hey man, just wondering if you where still on schedule witth the 2 week ship time that was on zfp.com. thanks again im prety exited

Also I sent you an email about a cowl induction.Feb 16Z Force Productions

yeah, emailed ya back.And the flares are supposed to be done this week, hit a lil delay when the shop had a time crunch on an "important" car. *sighs*Feb 18 · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

Lol, I know how it goes sometimes, thanks for the reply. I saved the pics you sent, and ill ask my dad if that scoop fits his fancy. Thanks again.Feb 19Adam Leazer

My dad does not like the open sides on the cowl, still trying to find one he likes. Also wondering how the flares are coming along.Feb 28Z Force Productions

I'm finally able to pick up some sets of flares that are ready tomorrow morning, so I'll be shipping them out to you this weekend.I can get you 1 of these hood scoops from MSA for a discounted price of $165 shipped ($135 + $35 shipping).http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7BSA03/50-1446http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7BSA03/50-1445Let me know cuz I can pick it up while I'm getting the flares since MSA will be nearby.Feb 28 · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

Ill send him these pics now, he told me he liked one of those before.Feb 28Adam Leazer

Is there a tracking # I could get from you?Mar 7Z Force Productions

I dont have it on me but paypal & fedex should've emailed it to you. they got sent out today.Mar 7 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Ahh ok ill check, thought they went out this weekend and figured it would have ben long enough.Mar 7Z Force Productions

yeah, sorry... I had ran outta cardboard boxing all these parts up & been busy as can be running 2 businesses.Mar 7 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Alright man. Looking forward to checking them out, its ben a month, a looong month of anticepation. Hopefully they will show up by monday or tuesday. Cant wait.Mar 7Adam Leazer

After bills, I have 100$ a week, for gas, food, and cigarettes, so you can imagine how long I saved to pay for em, the I had to work out if it was a pipe dream for my project or not, probly ben a year or so before I first contactee you of saving up, being this close, its hard to be patient lol.Mar 7Adam Leazer

I checked again today, I have no tracking numbers, or notices from any one. If you could please send me the tracking information id really appreciate it.Mar 8Adam Leazer

Yo?Mar 10Adam Leazer

Ive checked all my email, ratsun acount, 510realm account, my facebook, my moms email, and paypal. Nothing. I can understand your busy, but I want a tracking number. I dont feal that im being unreasonable . I sent you alot of money.Mar 10Adam Leazer

Ive checked all my email, ratsun acount, 510realm account, my facebook, my moms email, and paypal. Nothing. I can understand your busy, but I want a tracking number. I dont feal that im being unreasonable . I sent you alot of money.Mar 10Adam Leazer

Over a month ago.Mar 10Z Force Productions

Sorry I was gone for the weekend, was my bday on Friday.Paypal is giving me all sorts of errors trying to look up anything right now. They must be doing some maintenance on it right now cuz every few pages or so I click on paypal it gives me an error page. But the tracking info should be attached to the transaction.Looking into my fedex account the tracking # is 668673215001162Which for some reason hasn't been updated. I've got a few packages I sent out at the same time that aren't reading their tracking #s yet either. I gotta go there tomorrow morning anyway, so I'll see what the deal is with these since I dropped them off on Thurday.Mar 10 · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

Thank you.Mar 10Adam Leazer

I talked to 4 different people at fedex, they say no packages where picked up that day, and there are no packages headed my way. And that the tracking number 668673215001162was filled after the deadline thursday, and never picked up. just relaying what I was told. If you could clear it up for me that would be great. Gotta say, getting pretty frustrated at this point.gotta say, I had read alot of poor reviews as I told you before. But several trusted friends suggested you had turned a corner. Not impressed so far, I hope im waiting for a top shelf product.Mar 11Z Force Productions

I went to FedEx/Kinko's around 6:45p PST today to drop off some more packages and they had some of my packages there from last week (including yours).I print all my labels from home from my FedEx account. The FedEx store said there was a hold on my account because I needed to update my billing info cuz the credit card I have on expired last month. I asked them why no one contacted me and they said they didn't have my # on file. Which is a crock of crap, just laziness on their part.Anyhow, it's all taken care of now and I promise your flares are enroute.Mar 11 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Ok. The same number you just gave me then?Mar 11Z Force Productions

yes, everything is still the same.You can see here I printed out the shipping label the day I stated on March 7th, also the day I dropped them off and tracking # is the same.The tracking # shows they have now scanned them in too. It seems it took them about 45 min from when I went there and cleared it up to the point of them actually scanning them in the system. More laziness.Mar 11 · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

no fuckking way man. i just got them and all i can say is no fucking way... i can see right thru these things, there nothing like the set i checked out in person, i wouldnt pay 200 $ for these lumpy scracted translucent flares.... fuck.... i gave you 500 fucking dallor and you jerked me around for a couple weeks .... wtf? i want my money back.. not at all happy.Mar 15Adam Leazer

and your "rubber" welting is water sucking vynl ahhhhhhMar 15Z Force Productions

i didnt jerk you around... they're made by a shop who makes high end lotus & nsx parts. seeing through them when the sun hits doesnt make them junk. it's carbon fiber, it has weaves, which means light can show through them. the reason you can see through cf hoods & all out there is because they have substructures that block out the weaves from behind, flares dont have substructures.you can spray the back of them black & problem solved. they are still extremely great quality flares!Mar 15 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

not.. there lumpy there are huge gaps in the weeve there not high quality. did you even look at these before you shipped them to me?Mar 15Adam Leazer

Z Force ProductionsIt's not you get what you get. My wide zg flares fit up exactly the same as regular zg flares, same position for bolt holes, etc too.The carbon ones I send out are great quality, I won't send out garbage. And 99% of all carbon parts on the market from any shop are mostly carbon over glass to make them more affordable. I do offer a full carbon fiber version, but they are more expensive.this is the word you sent, well im extremely displeased, so now what?Mar 15Adam Leazer

vynil welting!?!?!? what?Mar 15Z Force Productions

please send me pics of all these weaves problems. I have yet to have any complaints about this shops weave job. I understand mistakes do happen as no one is perfect and if they're as horrible in weave as you say, I'll gladly send you another set.

and yes, vinyl welting... it does the job as it should. I've sold these mount kits for years & never had anyone complain about my mounting kits.Mar 15 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

im on the edge of my fucks justin, you did jerk me around, and these are not "top qulity" they look like my 70$ flares. ill get pics right now. but im not shure i want to give you another chance, after all it took you 3 time to actuly ship me these!Mar 15Z Force Productions

delays do happen on any job, especially when dealing with cars. I've apologized for the delay but I kept you in the loop and made sure you got your parts.But I did not jerk you or anyone around, I've sold these cf flares from this shop's labor for years with no problems & even have them on track cars, show cars & more with no complaints.Like I said, if they're supposedly as horrible as you say, I'll gladly get you out another set since I have some in stock.I highly doubt this happened, but maybe my helper grabbed some bad sets off the shelf that I've kept as examples of horrible flares.Again, before you fly off the handle just give me the proof of these flares and allow me to fix a mistake if there's one. I'm being professional and tryying to work with you here, making sureyou get a quality parts and service.Mar 15 · Sent from MobileZ Force Productions

getting pissed off & cursing away doesn't resolve anything. I'm obviously trying to make sure you get some parts you're happy with. I didn't disappear or ignore you right? Right. All I'm asking is work with me here on this so I can work with you to get this made right.Mar 15 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Im sorry, your right I need to keep my cool, but, its my birthday and I was super exited to open this package, I did wait alot longer than expected, and now I have some issues, big ones. I do believe these could be rejects, but either way im verry unpleased.Mar 15Adam Leazer

So my message has failed several times, ive catologed at least 30 flaws ranging from loose fibers under the finish, chips, scratches, bubbles (looooots of bubbles) pin holes wrinkles chips voids gaps in weave, thick yellowish reson in many spots. How can I get big hdr photos to you best, I could post them in my page and tag you, or on your page, but some5hing tells me that wouldnt be nice.Mar 15Adam Leazer

Vynil welting tho?Mar 15Adam Leazer

Im mailing them to s30zforce@yahoo.com, and over and over they fail sending, my pics are huge. Where do I send themMar 15Z Force Productions

maybe resize them so not so big? or send 5 at a time?Mar 15 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

I did try sending 1 at a time, ill post them to photo bucket and try pasting them here.Mar 15Adam Leazer

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_112058_zps804a8212.jpg One of several voids , present on all four flare.Mar 15Adam Leazer

Idk if that worked ill try the same pic with different codes and you tell me when it pops up. The bubble that are all over are going to be hard to get to show in low res pics.

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/20130315_112058_zps804a8212.jpgMar 15Adam Leazer

Several loose threads got finished in on 2 flares. http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_111738_HDR_zpsfca429c8.jpgMar 15Adam Leazer

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_111835_HDR_zpsc083e06f.jpg Only the biggest of bubble will show in the quility of photos.Mar 15Adam Leazer

Well? You need 30 more examples? I do have them.

Problems include: lots of scratches, rough cut edges that are not at all contoured but wavy, buldges, voides bubbles, chips, thick yellow ugly resin, stretched weave, c4umpled weave on and on and on.Mar 15Z Force Productions

I'm almost home to view them on my comp. I did get one via email too. Give me a few min & I'll get right back to you to take care of this.Mar 15 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Im sitting here looking at my paypal, ive got 5 days to recoupe my loses on this so I need action verry quickly.

And again I apologize for going off the handle, I hope you can see my problem and forgive any harsh words that may have offended you.Mar 15Z Force Productions

it happens, I just wanted a chance to assess the proof of the situation myself and fix the issue without being hammered and having you put me on blast all over. If a mistake was made, I'll gladly correct it.Mar 15 · Sent from MobileZ Force Productions

Any chance you can take 2 more pics for me please... just 1 of the whole flare on the top side and 1 pic of a flares of the back side. I'm trying to see if you got sent out a bad example set or if this was the work of the current shop.I'm going to get you taken care of either way with a new set and make sure it's top notch.Thanks - JustinMar 15 · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

Ok so im. Not 100% on what you meen there is a date on them of 2\26\13, but its only on 2 flares, heres what I got, if not what you ment ill take more.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_132424_zpsd246e0fd.jpg

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_132534_HDR_zpsf71366ca.jpg

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_132356_zps31b4bc85.jpg

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_132605_HDR_zps60833ab9.jpgMar 15Adam Leazer

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb424/Noflagredbanner/?action=view¤t=20130315_132239_HDR_zpsb183fc70.jpgMar 15Adam Leazer

I posted our situation to paypal, in order to extend my buyers protection, and give you the time needed 5o get this all tekin care of.Mar 15Z Force Productions

ok, sounds good. I'm going to get this corrected and send you another set. I'll thoroughly inspect the sets I have in stock when I get home from work again, I'm on call & got called out again.Mar 15 · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Wondering what the good word was justin.Mar 18 at 9:27amZ Force Productions

turns out one of the shop employees stacked other part molds on top of mine for storage and nicked/scratched mine up & didn't fix them before reusing them on the last run of cf flares, hence the minor flaws. They're repairing the molds now and going to remake some of the sets for me.Mar 19 at 12:19pm · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

I have thought about it a great deal... I think I would rather have the glass ones, for several reasons, 1 I have the skill and ability to fix the glass ones, 2 gell coat is alot easyer to redo that the clearish resin , well and not see that its ben done atleast, 3 I never expected a 1 or 2 layer lay on these flares. One small stretch on a weave and you see right thru it, cf is tuff, but these are realy only as tuff as the resin is, becouse there mostly resin.Any way we can work out a change this late in the game, I feal I would be much happeir with a paintable repairable glass set.Mar 19 at 12:23pmAdam Leazer

.I just feal as much as I my hope, I will never be satified with the way these are made, I would also like to return this "mounting kit" ive voiced my issues with it.Mar 19 at 12:27pmZ Force Productions

not a problem, we can exchange those and get you a fiberglass set. Like I said, I want to see you as a happy and satisfied customer.I'm not really sure of your concern on the mounting kit though, it works very well for hundreds of people I've sold them too all over the world. They've had no qualms about it. What did you think it was made of?Mar 19 at 12:46pm · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

.... rubber, like the other 2 that ive purchased, and the piping on this is huge, and its textered pleather spray glued back to its self, basicly a water wick.Mar 19 at 12:54pmZ Force Productions

ah yeah, I used to use rubber welting a few years back (same piping size as these vinyl ones) but the manufacturer dramatically increased the prices and wouldn't budge even if I bought huge amounts of it at a time. My customers didn't want to pay anymore than they already have been, so I opted for a more viable option that also suited the bill and works great.I have contemplated checking again on the rubber welting to see what I can do. I really don't make much of anything on these kits, it's just to help at a small cost to the customer since no one else provides them.Mar 19 at 12:58pm · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

I would recomend looking into mcmaster carrs selection of rubber.

I also believe to majority of the scratches could have happend in shipping, finished face was set against the ruff back of the next flare one the set I got, with no divider or berrier of any kind.Mar 19 at 1:03pmAdam Leazer

So what is the exchange plan?Mar 19 at 2:04pmZ Force Productions

I'll email you a fedex label that you can print & put on the box I shipped them to you in to send them back. And then once I receive them I'll refund you the difference and send over a fiberglass set.Mar 19 at 4:06pm · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Perfect. Any idea on the turn around time on those?Mar 19 at 4:10pmAdam Leazer

Hey man, I would love a return label...Mar 20 at 7:47pmAdam Leazer

YO! Do I have to post on your pave to get a response? Wtf?Mar 21 at 10:11amAdam Leazer

McFly!?Mar 21 at 12:28pmZ Force Productions

Posting on my wall doesn't merit a faster response. I get your messages just the same.As mentioned before, this is not my main job and I handle it when I can. I work a busy life with my other job and also raising 2 kids so I can't always reply on demand. People do have lives too you know and I do what I can.I'll email you a label later today when I have a chance.Mar 21 at 12:28pm · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

The thing is, you dont reply unless I post on your wall. Its ben the running trend. And you have my money, so I feal as tho you need to step it up, I appreciate you fixing my problem, but it needs to happen alot faster. Im busy too.Mar 21 at 12:30pmZ Force Productions

I have been replying, the fact is you're just extremely impatient and you feel the need to send several messages and post on my wall within a couple hour period if you don't get an immediate response.Again, I'll get you a return label later today. Returning the flares to me asap doesn't get the new ones to you any faster, they're still being made.I've told you I'll take care of you with this and I will and am.Mar 21 at 12:36pm · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

Scroll up and read the time stamps real quick, im being more patient than I want to, so completly impatient is grossly incorrect.

I should have recieved my flares on the 27th of last month or so... im being very patient.Mar 21 at 12:41pmZ Force Productions

delays happen as we all know, in every aspect of life. You got the flares. I didn't scam you of your $ and run. You're not happy with the quality and said you'd rather have fiberglass instead, I agreed to the exchange and am having a set made for you. I don't make the flares myself anymore, so I'm at the shop's mercy and I'll get them to you as soon as they're ready to go.Again, I'm taking care of the product and you as soon as I've had my hands on the parts. Messaging me a bunch of times demanding a quick reply isn't goin to make it go any faster when it's not in my control to make the parts.The important part is I'm not ignoring you and I'm handling it and exchanging the parts per your request. I'm not a shop with a huge overhead, so yes, things tend to take a little longer as they do with any other small business.Mar 21 at 12:51pm · Sent from MobileAdam Leazer

Ive takin that into consideration, your web siggt said 2 week leed time, and thats what im going off of, and while I appreciate the fact your busy, and you have another job, and kids, I feal as tho it is within my right to prod you abit on the time frame. Wich in my defense, is better than wrongfully bad mouthing you. I do feal that you should have sent me the fedex return label tuesday.Mar 21 at 12:56pmZ Force Productions

and again, the 2 week time frame is usually met but in this case the shop got behind and I've apologized for that. there's not much else I can do except what I've done and keep you updated when possible and offer the exchange as I've already done. I'm doing what I can on my end. The rest is waiting on the shop and their time schedule.Mar 21 at 1:02pm · Sent from WebAdam Leazer

Ok so heres where I sit, I get upset I know. But I had a very level headed individual read the last 2 months of back and forth messages, today is my 45th day, the last day of protection for me. Im filing out the paypal forms to get my moneyback. You have givin me looots of hard to believe excuses, and I HAVE BEN VERRY PATIENT, I know youve said you would make it right. But I cant afford to be wrong to trust you, I hope you could understand , and see it from my point of view, not knowing you personally, and having alot of money on the line. I will ship the flares and mounting kit back, and I may even discuss covering one way of the shipping when this is all over. I dont think your an asshole, but I wont do bisness like this again, being completely at your mercy is more than I can takeMar 21 at 3:12pmAdam Leazer

They requsted I give you 5 days, just incase another set is in transit, wich I assured them they where not but agreed to. I will ship the flares after this is resolved thru paypal, as per paypals suggestions.Mar 21 at 4:26pm

There, kinda spaced em out, tho may name will end his posts and his end mine, the deal is every time I expected to actuly get a response f4om the guy was posting directly on his fb page.

Now for the pics of what showed up.... "I dont ship garbage" is his first or second reply to me.... well

I dont know what that means Tristan

It stands for "Too long didnt read." 

Its a perfect fit for what you did posted. Ginormous post with a bunch of wording... if youre too lazy to read it all, you can just read the summation at the end. Something like:

TL;DR: Z Force blows and wont honor a return policy. 

TL;DR: Z Force can suck my dick for not sending me the items I paid for. 

LETS START WITH THE "WELTING" this shit came as a "mounting kit".

20130315_124202_HDR_zpsaa0e163e.jpg

Its textured,,, wierd huh?

You know whats wierder? Its gosh darn pleater, water wicking mother pleather crap folded around a huge rubber tube and spray glu3d back together...

20130315_124151_zps840935f6.jpg

And poor quality even if 5hat was except able witch its not.

There, kinda spaced em out, tho may name will end his posts and his end mine, the deal is every time I expected to actuly get a response f4om the guy was posting directly on his fb page. Now for the pics of what showed up.... "I dont ship garbage" is his first or second reply to me.... well

Technically he is "correct" he doesn't ship garbage ,,, UPS or Fed-Ex does that for him after he grease's their palms :rolleyes:

You've got to be ##$%#g kidding ?

that's the #%#$ he sells for mounting ?

:mellow: :angry:

These pics are from one flare, there are far to many defects to list them all. All tho I did in that huge post about halfway down, or if you keeping track about 10 excuses in.

20130315_132239_zps28f8537e.jpg

The flares where shipped in a crappy home made box, and rapped with the finish face against the fuff inside of the next flare, no dividers, and wrapped together in bubble wrap, scuffing each one... at least ill say thats why there so scratched

20130315_111951_HDR_zpsb10ed16c.jpg

The first thing I noticed was how badly the wheel opening was cut, not the clean semetrical line I was hopeing, and chips of resin was missing

20130315_112129_HDR_zps60a453ef.jpg

Then the scratches and voids, pin holes and bubbles started being visable to me, so I took them out side and you can see right thru hi "2 layers of carbon over fiberglass" witch is actuly one layer of streched cf, over one layer fg matting. Lame.

This is all one fender.

20130315_112105_HDR_zpsee1ecf4f.jpg

You can see alot of the bubbles in the close up shots, and the thick yellowish resin on all the mounting locations.

20130315_112058_HDR_zps58a5567d.jpg

I did try and remove some of the release agent that was left on the flares , didnt help tho.

20130315_112027_HDR_zpsd6d1dd73.jpg.

^real sharp as piece of cf, and bubbles, and mostly resin to mount to.

Trdr version... DONT SEND THIS GUY ANY MONEY... HE WILL HAVE A BLAST SPENDING IT, BUT NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HOW LONG YOU WAIT FOR YOUR GOODS, WHEN THEY SHOW UP THEY WILL BE CRAP, AND HE WILL TRY AND MAKE UP ANY EXCUSE HE CAN TO GET OUT OF GETTING YOU WHAT YOU ORDERED , WHEN YOU ORDER, IN THE CONDITION HE DISCRIBED, I WOULD KICK HIM SQUARE IN HIS FUCKING NUTS IF I EVER MET HIM!

• Like 10
cant believe i just read all of that. i was planning on buying some from him but if i do im glad im local and dont have to deal with shipping and will see what i get

Yeah go give this guy more money,,, so he can keep doing this. Thats awsome... you wont find a thing worth buying, hes the most expensive ones out there and there total crap.

Carbon fiber is strong right? Well when there built like this there only as strong as the resin, and he uses the cheapist resin possible, and I could say withh all confidence, that I could stack all four flares and snapp them like a twig, no hella flushing these things .

One little rub with a tire and they will go supernova.

there is already a thread like this on here some where from a few years ago
I was told to post it here, if I seen another or found another post I would have added it to that one... or better yet not gotten anything from this guy.

And once he saw the pics. He said he would replace them, and that his helper must have done me wrong... if his helper exist he has probably ben thrown under the bus a billion times.

Then it took him over a week to send me a shipping ticket to send these back. I hate him.

I posted both sides of our facebook messages so you guys can judge for your self.. maybe I am "extremely impatient" or even worse I dont know, judge for your selves.