WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, like I said any gift you wish to ship me is fine, but its just that a gift. I am not a zforce customer.

No gift involved here, this is what you asked for and what we agreed to.

No, stop repeating yourself. We get your point. This is one of those threads about how shitty you are, regardless of the particular situation. Take your head out of your ass and think before spamming more butthurt.

I'd gladly do so when people stop asking the same damn questions over and over, who say they've read the whole thing but obviously haven't.

You know saying the word ASSumption  makes you look like such a fag. Ive read this thread, and you know what, if i saw you in a parking lot i think my foot would be willing to slip. I will spread the word to every forum im on not to buy from you, spread the word to every shop i go to to stay away from you, such a fucking joke. When you sell something you ship it asap, as soon as you have it it goes out, and if isnt what was said, you return and get the right GOOD looking product out, or you shut the fuck down. Stop ripping people off with a half ass product. The datsun community isnt that big dude, enough of a bad rep you wouldnt be able to sell a keyring. 

You're so cool, you used a 90s word called fag. I'm glad you're attempting to threaten me, that makes you look so cool now too.

I did ship it out when I had them ready and he knew of the delays in getting them made. My parts do say made to order on the site. It's easy to read. No fine print.

AND there was an immediate resolution to exchanging them, again you obviously didn't read... just judged like everyone else on the bandwagon. I've done the process EXACTLY as you just said.

So while your foot slipped up my ass, what else can't your assumptions comprehend?

I just got the flares returned to me today and as Adam and I agreed, He'll now get a fiberglass set he wanted. Simple.

From the sound of it he doesnt want any shit from you, just his money. Starting to wonder if you can comprehend anything said here, because all you do is repeat the same shit over and over.  Think we should all go on his page and say a lil info of whats going on, then report it, get it taken down, and keep reporting it to get it taken down. People like this should not be dealing with customers.

From the sound of it he doesnt want any shit from you, just his money. Starting to wonder if you can comprehend anything said here, because all you do is repeat the same shit over and over.

We had a deal (he asked for this deal) of an exchange and partial refund with no hard feelings before he went off the deep end, that's that.

So if you have more instock, why are peolle still asking where theres are lol.

Screenshot_2013-03-30-00-36-44_zpse71557

Erik didn't order any parts, he's asking to visit.

Markus flares have already been shipped, he ordered 2 weeks ago and my website does say usually 1-2 weeks. and he has the shipping proof already that shows they're enroute.

And Jameson has the updates on his already too.

We had a deal (he asked for this deal) of an exchange and partial refund with no hard feelings before he went off the deep end, that's that.

Oh, now you want to honor deals? Interesting that youre all about being standup on your end of a deal when it means you dont lose all the money. 

Well that was before, and hes the customer, and he has stated what he wants now, and how i was raised dealing with my own successful business and running my own contract company dealing with customers, the customer is ALWAYS right. He wants his money, you need to give it to him, shut the fuck up in this thread, and hope to god your going to not get more claims from people wanting to return their shit, and still have a business.  All youve done is made yourself look worse here, 141 posts , compared to someone with over 3000, and is known by many on here. Who we going to listen to?  Who are we going to side with?  I see adam in person and i know hes a great guy, have i met you, have i bought from you? No. Will i after reading this thread, FUCK NO.  If anyone ever talks to me about wanting to buy from you, i will tell them not to. Because the way you have presented yourself here is like a lil 5 year old who only knows a few words repeating the same thing over and over again.  Best thing to do is shut up and hope it all goes away.  Be one of those businesses to change your name and hope to god you can get a few more people to come back, cuz after word of this shit spreads it wont be good for you.

You keep repeating things are resolved, there has not ben any help from you on that, I told you on the 15th they where bad, sent you 5 more private messages and 3 in the open before you responded that you where to busy to send me a shipping ticket? A week later? Hahahaha and thats just the tip of the ice burg with you, this whole thread is just the tip of the ice berg, hopefully this doesnt disrupt people getting payments on the other judgements against you. Justin hodges, you sir no longer get that handshake I offered you, you suck lolol

Oh, now you want to honor deals? Interesting that youre all about being standup on your end of a deal when it means you dont lose all the money. 

Not "oh now" - I've been honoring it to him since before this thread as the messages proved. AGAIN, as soon as he got them and wanted an exchange, I agreed. He got an emailed return shipment label to print out which he never used and I've been waiting for him to ship them back to me and then I'd be sending out his other set. He knew that's how it was working. This has been said ALL along. I just received the flares he sent back yesterday (3/29/13).

Who is Adam... I thought it was Mr. Sleazer? Or do you only talk shit about your (former) customers when it's not on an open forum? :rofl:

I see what he's doing there...he doesn't want to return ALL of the $$$.

No gift involved here, this is what you asked for and what we agreed to.

I'd gladly do so when people stop asking the same damn questions over and over, who say they've read the whole thing but obviously haven't.

You're so cool, you used a 90s word called fag. I'm glad you're attempting to threaten me, that makes you look so cool now too.

I did ship it out when I had them ready and he knew of the delays in getting them made. My parts do say made to order on the site. It's easy to read. No fine print.

AND there was an immediate resolution to exchanging them, again you obviously didn't read... just judged like everyone else on the bandwagon. I've done the process EXACTLY as you just said.

So while your foot slipped up my ass, what else can't your assumptions comprehend?

I never made a threat, im disabled and have nerve issues, so if my foot slipped i may not be able to catch it if your walking in front of me. Someone really needs to learn what a threat is from a statement.  And fag is a 90's word, really? cuz the word is older than the 90's buddy. And its funny after what you said, you stopped typing it like ASSumptions did you.  And i really dont need to look cool, im the fucking Datsun Police Bitch, been in it obviously longer than you, have a way better name than you, and i dont go around pissing everyone on a datsun forum off with me with my shitty inferior product that you cant ship on time, lie about, and look like something my 3 year old made with play-do. God i love this thread, i feel bad adam has had to deal with someone with a obvious mental condition trying to run a business.   Maybe we should start a paypal donation for this guy to help him get his ass hole replaced from the reaming he is taking on here?

You keep repeating things are resolved, there has not ben any help from you on that, I told you on the 15th they where bad, sent you 5 more private messages and 3 in the open before you responded that you where to busy to send me a shipping ticket? A week later? Hahahaha and thats just the tip of the ice burg with you, this whole thread is just the tip of the ice berg, hopefully this doesnt disrupt people getting payments on the other judgements against you. Justin hodges, you sir no longer get that handshake I offered you, you suck lolol

Because it has been, we agreed to make an exchange and partial refund once I got the flawed set back. AND as you know, the flares just showed up yesterday (3/29/13), so you'll now be getting a fiberglass set and partial refund as we agreed upon and have proof of.

I never made a threat, im disabled and have nerve issues, so if my foot slipped i may not be able to catch it if your walking in front of me. Someone really needs to learn what a threat is from a statement.  And fag is a 90's word, really? cuz the word is older than the 90's buddy.

I never said it originated in the 90s did I? NOPE. I said it as meaning it was last popular then.

And just because you don't make a threat word for word a threat, doesn't mean it isn't one. There was obviously a hidden agenda there or else you wouldn't of said it the way you did.

Im in contact with those costumers and several others and they all say they are not satisfied, and theres those folks you had send checks to your folks , those people arnt satisfied, im not satisfied, im thinking that your making more enemys than friends, but you know what im not perfect, I do try to like people I shouldnt just to satisfy some wierd urge to be nice, wich is why you got as far as you did,.

If you click parts recieved you will instantly send me my money, if you wait 6 more days you will automaticly give me my money. Either way, when paypal says 6 days i5 means 6 days, not 8 days then you have to send them messages and listen to bullshit excuses that you wont even man up and admit where bullshit.

Loololololol obvious bad businessman is obvious lolololol

Funny its been a term used for more years than the 90's, i just dont think he gets out of his garage enough wrapping his cf pieces of crap to notice whats going on in the world. 

Doesnt matter what you "agreed" to in the past, you just got the product, he told you he now wants a refund, dont matter what was "agreed" to, hes the fucking customer. I sent back a keyboard for a exchange, took the asshat to long to send back out the new one, so i bought from another person and told the other guy to just give me a refund. What did he have to do, what I , the fucking customer told him to do, and give me a fucking refund.  You obviously know NOTHING about how to operate a business, and it shows now doesnt it.

Id say people calling you a fag is pretty popular this year. I guess youre bring it back. 

Obviously this forum is filled with plenty of immature individuals who don't know how to comprehend. I applaud you. If calling me a fag helps you sleep better at night, then be my guest. Nice to see people are anti-gay here. Grow up.

Fag doesnt mean gay anymore, it means Failing automotive groups, and you sir are the biggest FAG ive meant.  Honestly if your putting the word fag with anti gay, well i think we found the gay hater here to even link those 2 together 90's boy.  

Also immature?  How old are you 21...22?  This forum has alot of datsun owners that will spread the word about you in our medium sized community, the size of community where its easy to kill a business. Seriously how stupid are you?  Ive met honda owners smarter than you that make better shit out of cf tape.

Id say people calling you a fag is pretty popular this year. I guess youre bring it back. 

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah its a throw back.... altho I have nothing against homos, and kinda feal like calling him a fag is demeaning to so many people that desirve better than being associated with justin.

Your so dense man, please dont send me gifts because I dont want them, I want to give my money to some one who sells a service, and deliveres what he promises, without bullshit.

You sell bull shit and deliver promises.

Obviously this forum is filled with plenty of immature individuals who don't know how to comprehend. I applaud you. If calling me a fag helps you sleep better at night, then be my guest. Nice to see people are anti-gay here. Grow up.

I think anyone on this forum that knows me in person can vouch Im nowhere near anti-gay. Maybe you should grow up and run your business like a man. 

Funny its been a term used for more years than the 90's, i just dont think he gets out of his garage enough wrapping his cf pieces of crap to notice whats going on in the world. 

Doesnt matter what you "agreed" to in the past, you just got the product, he told you he now wants a refund, dont matter what was "agreed" to, hes the fucking customer. I sent back a keyboard for a exchange, took the asshat to long to send back out the new one, so i bought from another person and told the other guy to just give me a refund. What did he have to do, what I , the fucking customer told him to do, and give me a fucking refund.  You obviously know NOTHING about how to operate a business, and it shows now doesnt it.

You don't get it do you? I never said it was only the 90s either. I clearly stated it was LAST popular then. Wow, talk about not comprehending. Let your heavy medicated drugs kick you in to sleep already.

And an agreement does matter when one is reached, which it was. If this was for some reason taken to court, I have proof we had an agreement (that the buyer asked for) and he knew the terms would be exchanged once I received the initial product, and it was agreed upon us both. That's now a legal deal that I have in writing too, to show the terms.

Now this isn't going to go to court because I just received the initial flares and as we both agreed, he'll get a partial refund and a set of fiberglass flares now. Customer or Seller, a written agreement is exactly that. A standing one. I didn't make that law, just following it.

Who is Adam... I thought it was Mr. Sleazer? Or do you only talk shit about your (former) customers when it's not on an open forum? :rofl:

I see what he's doing there...he doesn't want to return ALL of the $$$.

hahahahahaha