WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, I'm all out of likes for the day.....

But I have to completely agree with DevilBullet. 

My point where I said that you were essentially telling potential customers to fuck off came from your repeated line of "This doesn't involve you, so get out" bullshit.  This involves the entire fucking interweb at this point, so you should be careful how you go about your damage control.

Personally, we don't currently own a Z, but the husband is pretty dead-set on having a 240 down the road.  I can sure as shit say, that after seeing how you've gone about trying to "rectify" this issue, I won't be letting any transactions pass through your hands. 

From my viewpoint (sure, I haven't seen all of every detail, but I've seen more than I need to), you've handled this in a completely unprofessional manner throughout this thread.  It was one thing with the issues that Adam posted initially, but the absolute cake-topper has been your own representation of yourself and the "business" that you run.  The internet is a powerful place.  Be careful how much shit you talk to people, and how degrading you try to be, behind your company's name. 

Guess Z force does not realize that even a whole country (Egpyt) can be taken down by social media.  If this guy would just spend more time in providing quality products and effective customer service than he does in defending and shooting himself in the foot, perhaps this would not have gone viral but then again thsi has been going on for quiet a long time.  I don't usually read and get into some of the viral stuff that goes on forums but this issue is way out there.  Something is not right with this guy, the way he responds and treats people.  As if he doing them a favor, where in fact, he would not be able to eat and pay his bills w/out customers buying his inferior products.  Yes, he may say I did not buy his stuff, therefore, I don't matter but once it is on this forum and he reacted the  way he did, then people need to speak up and not let him continue his rant!

wow

I'm with Mike on this one.

Based on what ive just read here, I don't think I've ever seen a seller dig a deeper hole for themselves than this Zforce dude.

Kudos to Cdub for a well delivered slap down. There's nothing more satisfying than reading a post from a guy who definitely knows his stuff!

• Like 3

The Datsun community needs to stay vigilant and keep track of this guy when he changes the name of his company from "Z Force Productions" to something else, as he tries to avoid this bad press.

Well, as a verry impressive search by a resident ninja point out to me, zforce is under another businesses wing sorta speek. As in its a branch of justins other company, or his parents company.

The companys name is "the screen dudes". I dont know there relation to justin, other than any search for any license for z force, or accreidation for his "company" leeds to the screen dudes, who for all I know is a great business. Im not shure they know what is going on under there license, or what appears to be there license.

"My name is Justin, but most call me J. I'm photographer."

Dude. Justin, you have your calling. Those flares on your page look so great. Like realy good.

If you where in this only as the guy who made these cheap flares look good in pics, then we would al be praising you.

Get out there and take some great pics and put in some hard work with that. I honestly think it could work. But either way you should please stop selling products you dont have and have ready ship. It could have ben so much different.

The word of the year is. ASSumption. I really want to make the ASSumption  award to give to someone i see running his products on their car at blue lake this year. 

20289ae5-bed5-4f9d-aed4-c00f706db24_zpsa

• Like 1