WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I promised to close this post two weeks ago but the lock key fell out of my keyboard and rolled under the table. I p/m'd you about this but you didn't reply so I figured no rush..  I'll keep looking but the dog probably ate it... may have to order a new one after I fix my crashed computer. Just keeping you in the loop Adan.

• Like 4

Lock it if you must, but im still getting lots of messages from folks who are getting ripped off by this guy. Some say I can post them, some say no. Dont blaim them because I know what its like to be at this guys mercy. At one point I was happy to hear his lies, because atleast he would answer my messages to say one.

I know I promised to close this post two weeks ago but the lock key fell out of my keyboard and rolled under the table. I p/m'd you about this but you didn't reply so I figured no rush..  I'll keep looking but the dog probably ate it... may have to order a new one after I fix my crashed computer. Just keeping you in the loop Adan.

:lol:

I didn't read all of this but.... I did read the first page and the last 8 or so. Enough that I won't forget who not to buy anything from. Sucks to see that he has been at this for so long. Did you end up getting your money back RedBanner after time ran out or did he finally accept his loses and click the button?

Yes, yesterday. But im in contact with 6 other customers that ordered around the same time as me, and they have not got there items. If there orders cost the same as mine thats 7 times 500. So the dude rolled out with 3500, minus what ever he did spend on the parts. But mine could have ben rejects from any of the past times, and mine are the only ones we know truely exist.

There is no way to tell, because after hearing this dude lie to me, and so many other people over and over, anything that he says at all is extremely suspect.

If he told me ice is cold I would automatically second guess the fact that it was or not.

• 2 months later...
Sounds like im another victim here.  I received the gnose headlight covers but no gnose, turbo hood or brackets.   Im out about $1500.
I got Justins number, tried facebook and a few emails but no response.

Any advice? 

Is it worth  going thru paypal to try to get my money back.

-Jeff

Last message was March 28th.
Good to hear.

I've got lots of parts on order with the composite shop right now and they are a bit backed up but they have told me they should have some things ready for me next week. I put your parts on my priority list, so I'll give you an update next week to see what I've got ready for you.

On Mar 28, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Jeff Ostroski <macky322@hotmail.com> wrote:

Justin,

FYI, I received the gnose headlight covers yesterday.

Any idea when the hood and gnose are going to arrive?

Thanks,

JeffO

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:15:52 -0800

Subject: Re: Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS: gnose fitment question

To: 

Payment received and I'll keep you updated on parts as they get done. I should need around 2 weeks with how busy things are right now.

- Justin

Justin <
>

To:
 Jeff Ostroski <

Sent:
 Friday, March 1, 2013 11:21 AM

Subject:
 Re: Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS: gnose fitment question

Either Paypal or check/certified money order usually works best, paypal fees just are not fun.

If by paypal, please send $1,660 to 
 and be sure to include what you're ordering in the description.

If by check/money order, please send same amount to and be sure to include a tracking # to:

Justin Hodges
7211 Sarsaparilla Drive
Corona, CA 92881-4135

Let me know.

Thanks - Justin

Jeff Ostroski <
>

To:

Sent:
 Friday, March 1, 2013 8:47 AM

Subject:
 RE: Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS: gnose fitment question

Justin,

Its Austin, TX.

Let me know the total cost and how you want to be paid.
$520 for the turbo hood
$650 for the gnose
$285 for the gnose hood hinges
$205 for the headlight covers

Thanks,
JeffO

Is it worth  going thru paypal to try to get my money back.

ALWAYS! Paypal is no physical work and although it may result in nothing, theres always the chance that you will get your money back. If there is an issue and you used PayPal... file a complaint and ask for your money back. Be as detailed as possible. I hate filing claims against people, but eventually enough is enough. 

File and good luck with getting your money back. 

Contact paypal immediately, file a claim. In 6 weeks you will get your money back, justin hodges is a crook. He has ripped off alot of people. The claim should go pretty smoothly especially if you havnt gotten items.

I got my money back eventuly. Also file a complaint on the b.b.b. web site.

I don't make them, I just sell them and ship them.

I haven't had any "quality" problems with this shop before until now. I've had no complaints about my carbon fiber flares until Mr. Adam Leazer spoke up. And when he did I immediately addressed the issue which he fails to acknowledge. I've been waiting of the return on the flares so I can ship him a fiberglass set as he asked for.

This was all a simple transaction to exchange once he got them, yet he wanted to blast me on social media for the kick of it even though I already addressed the problem and had already sent him a return label.

He asked for an exchange on March 19, I agreed the same day to do so once he sent me that set back.  On March 21, I emailed him a return shipping label (which he never used!). March 24, he started this thread when we already had a deal in place as shown and he already had a return label... HMMMMMMM. Sounds like he just wanted to kick up some dust.

I've already stated all the proof on a past post of mine with a copy (screen shots) of our facebook messages and a link to the shipping label I sent him as proof too.

And if you've read my posts more clearly. I've said I've addressed the issues and they're back on par now.

You should count yourself as lucky, this guy at least communicates with you, talk to any of us that put up money for king cab window seals from a certain ratsun member that never sent us anything, kept our money and has never been heard from again! A bunch of us paid almost $100 a set in advance, and all we got was excuses, and then dead air!