WARNING ABOUT Z FORCE PRODUCTIONS

DO you have a disclaimer on your website about that?  Cuz i didnt see one. Customer can change their mind any time they want buddy, but then again what do you know, your running a business into the ground. Any judge would look at you and laugh you right out of the court room if you took it to court. Customers can change their mind whenever they want if a product has been returned and a new product not yet shipped out. Sorry lil buddy, but your Shit out of luck.  Or do you have problems comprehending that?  And my meds are fine, should probally loan you a few so this ass pounding youve taken with the forums foot up your ass hurts a lil less when your 2nd jobs income is fully removed from your life.  Your only goin to have the honda market open to you now, because unlike datsun and nissan guys, they dont really care about how some of their shit looks when it arrives. 

Also im not anti gay, best friend is gay, but their are fag's, and then there are fag's, and you sir are a true fag.   I comprehend more in this thread than what you have in 12 pages.  

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anyone on this forum that knows me in person can vouch Im nowhere near anti-gay. Maybe you should grow up and run your business like a man. 

I'm glad you're not anti-gay. And I am grown and handling this exactly like I should... an exchange of parts and a partial refund is taking place as it was always due to!

Can we turn this thread into boobs yet? Bropal is refunding you the money and Im over hearing this guy stutter the same crap. I think we just need to carry on and commence with the boobs like every other thread thats run its course here. 

DO you have a disclaimer on your website about that?  Cuz i didnt see one. Customer can change their mind any time they want buddy, but then again what do you know, your running a business into the ground.

Also im not anti gay, best friend is gay, but their are fag's, and then there are fag's, and you sir are a true fag.   I comprehend more in this thread than what you have in 12 pages. 

There doesn't need to be a disclaimer on my website about a deal the customer asks for offsite and agreed to off site, regardless. That's why there's written agreements, of which Adam and I have and which I'm honoring since he now just completed his end of the deal. It has been and always was that simple. He knew the terms, ship me back the flares for another set of flares of his choice (fiberglass) and a partial refund. Done deal.

Leave it at that, there was no fraud or scam or ripping off here. He got a defect product, it happens sometimes and I addressed the situation and was awaiting the return of the flares.

Yah hes a dipshit. Waiting for a ip and vendor ban.  Need to message this stuff to 510 realm and dimequarterly admins so they can see what hes done so they can ban him as well if on there.  I hope he does send those flares and refund him money, adam will get some extra cash from the dumbass who obviously cant tell paypal has ruled against him (easy to tell in the screenshots) so i hope he likes giving out free flares, but then we all know it will take him forever to ship out, and the quality will be quite lacking. His idea of fiberglass is probably cardboard wrapped in scotch tape.

There doesn't need to be a disclaimer on my website about a deal the customer asks for offsite and agreed to off site, regardless. That's why there's written agreements, of which Adam and I have and which I'm honoring since he now just completed his end of the deal. It has been and always was that simple. He knew the terms, ship me back the flares for another set of flares of his choice (fiberglass) and a partial refund. Done deal.

Leave it at that, there was no fraud or scam or ripping off here. He got a defect product, it happens sometimes and I addressed the situation and was awaiting the return of the flares.

How long have you ever ran a business for, cuz you just dont get it do you. Every business needs disclaimers first of all buddy, so your a dipshit there. Also what is written online is not a written agreement. Can tell you have never studied law past the internet and facebook, like i said any judge would laugh in your face and deny you.  Customer can change their mind any time before a product ships (god i sound like you repeating over and over) but obviously you cant comprehend from someone who has actually ran a successful business. 

Here is the definition of a written agreement.  

Noun 1. 65D34-written-agreement.pngwritten agreement - a legal document summarizing the agreement between parties

I highly doubt anything said here has been on a legal document signed by both parties, therefore, not  written agreement buddy.  School is in session, and it just let out early. 

Yah hes a dipshit. Waiting for a ip and vendor ban.  Need to message this stuff to 510 realm and dimequarterly admins so they can see what hes done so they can ban him as well if on there.  I hope he does send those flares and refund him money, adam will get some extra cash from the dumbass who obviously cant tell paypal has ruled against him (easy to tell in the screenshots) so i hope he likes giving out free flares, but then we all know it will take him forever to ship out, and the quality will be quite lacking. His idea of fiberglass is probably cardboard wrapped in scotch tape.

Again, love all the assumptions. Makes you look so high and mighty. Paypal has already assured me to disregard the refund in full. They now have proof of messages that an agreement was made for an exchange and he'll be getting a partial refund. Banning me doesn't resolve this, this thread obviously shows I'm making an exchange of parts as agreed upon if anything.

And the flares will be of good quality and I'll be sure to post for all to see, as I'm sure Adam will too.

Have fun saying what you will with your continued assumptions and childish name calling.

Again, love all the assumptions. Makes you look so high and mighty. Paypal has already assured me to disregard the refund in full. They now have proof of messages that an agreement was made for an exchange and he'll be getting a partial refund. Banning me doesn't resolve this, this thread obviously shows I'm making an exchange of parts as agreed upon if anything.

And the flares will be of good quality and I'll be sure to post for all to see, as I'm sure Adam will too.

Untill he sends them back and demands a refund again, which by law you have to give him, and you will be out shipping again.  All he has to do if this is the case, is message paypal and say he wants a refund and nothing shipped back to him, and paypal will respond to you and say he wants a refund. Wow...look how simple and easy that is to understand, even a monkey can do it. 

Lol looking at your sites i see no return policy, no disclaimers, no nothing, by law no return policy means your shit out of luck zfail.  Learn to run a business before you make assumptions yourself than you can do anything.  Theres a reason business's have legal disclaimers and Return policies listed online right on their pages.

No because hes lieing out his ass. Hes got no policy or disclaimers on his site, hes fucked. Why you always have a paralegal go over stuff when you run a business, or at least a business expert go over shit so you can ask, am i protected, am i covered. He has nothing, obviously some idiot who started something out of his garage with no though other than hoping to rip off as many as fast as he can to make a quick few bucks then move onto the next crowd of people. Just a joke. Im sorry adam had to go through this with such a piece of trash that thinks he knows better when he really doesnt. I feel bad for anyone involved with this guy because he will take everyone down around him untill he pisses off the wrong person and ends up paying for it, there are some real psychos out there nowadays, and ive heard some fucked up vigilante things lately online about bad parts being sold and people getting their ass's kicked, and even shot at.  Why i would never sell parts like this as a home vendor with a cheap lil in house business, because thats what hes asking for, and eventually he will fuck the wrong person, they will track him down and something bad will happen to his family because of him.  So sad this is the type of people we all get to deal with in the world nowadays.  I miss the old days when people stood behind their work and actually did a good job, shipped on time, and if their was a issue stood behind it and fixed things.  Not make themselves look like a jackass on the interwebz.  Well a jackass without showing at least a few pics of boobs. 

So what I got out of all of this is this "vendor" admitted that he was lazy about double checking his product before sending it out, and then when HIS mistake resulted in a paying customer receiving a vastly sub-quality part, after an extended period of bullshit and lolz, instead of acting like a professional who respects his own name and word, he proceeds to fire bomb his own business by acting like a complete tool.

You're like a Chinese condom, man; cheap, unreliable, and certainly guaranteed to leave someone more fucked than they originally expected.

Oh, hello Ratsun.  I have a house now.   :)

• Like 1

"if you build a great experience, they will tell their friends and their friends will tell theirs, word of mouth is the most powerful tool in business". Unknown author.

"If we keep on doing what we have been doing, we're going to keep on getting what were getting" Henry Ford

"Well done is better than well said". Benjamin Franklin

" Your customer doesn't care ho much you know until they know ho much you care". Damon Richards

"The purpose of business is to create customers and they in turn create more customers" Shiv Signh

" Every customer you keep is one less you have to find", Nigel Sanders

" When the customers comes first, the customer will last", Robert Half

" If you make your customers unhappy in the physical world, they may tell 6 friends.  If you you make customers unhappy on the internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends". Jeff Bezos

• Like 2

"if you build a great experience, they will tell their friends and their friends will tell theirs, word of mouth is the most powerful tool in business". Unknown author.

"If we keep on doing what we have been doing, we're going to keep on getting what were getting" Henry Ford

"Well done is better than well said". Benjamin Franklin

" Your customer doesn't care ho much you know until they know ho much you care". Damon Richards

"The purpose of business is to create customers and they in turn create more customers" Shiv Signh

" Every customer you keep is one less you have to find", Nigel Sanders

" When the customers comes first, the customer will last", Robert Half

" If you make your customers unhappy in the physical world, they may tell 6 friends.  If you you make customers unhappy on the internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends". Jeff Bezos

This is pretty much business management 101 right here.

There's more in materials/labor in these flares than that! You must be smoking some good shit if you think they only cost me $75 to make *smh* I don't make them myself and shit doesn't make itself.

You're more than welcome to buy some of my molds that are for sale.

i make composite aerospace and outerspace space components and build advanced composite prototype aircraft for a living. u cant snow me on material cost. either the shop you contracted through is a buncha grabbass idiots who do not know to utilize materials properly (likely) or they are stiffing you by padding their invoice... (also likely) those look like a 7781 eglass base... less than $3 a yard, and id say at most...MOST... 2 yards per flair and 3k plain weave carbon fiber faceply at about $20 a yard.. and ill give them the benefit of one whole yard per flair... which they are not. add ten cents per mold for release agent... and ill not even factor in peel ply, breather cloth, butyl tape, flash breaker tape, perf cloth, transfer tubing, and ply spray since they were obviously not vacuum bagged or infused. id wager a dollar they were made with west system epoxy... at about $100 a gallon....again... for the sake of the benefit of the doubt.. one quarter gallon per flair... which is WAAAAY more than needed... brings the grand total of material cost to about $71.10 per flair. and that is being very generous. i can recommend some better composite shops to contract your work out to if u like. as for the shipping and all that... thats on you... or whoever. i dont do logistics.. dont care. 

what molds do you have for sale? what are their service ranges? id like to see some pictures. im interested. 

75862_484944384466_1718638_n_zpsf323c355

wingtip i made

350_556886173775_9965_n_zps18baf030.jpg

1167_561235572545_6420_n_zps4b50fec6.jpg

custom intake for an experimental aircraft

• Like 1

He still has not clicked the little "return recieved button" I wonder why? Lol he admits my return arrived, funny it takes 3 days to ship south,,,,, but 6 weeks to ship north... some wierd vortex somewhere? Lolol

so we're all making assumptions.

49136_511507816_5222_q.jpg

What's going on with the order I placed over a year and a half ago???? Am I still going to get these parts or have I been screwed over by Z Force Productions???
Like ·
  • 274022_100002526927038_3534168_q.jpg

Write a comment...

273939_1424382639_1908463947_q.jpg

Any word on my hood yet...been 3 months now
260977_100001166374769_1510618522_q.jpg
i ordered some control arms and was wondering if i could get an update on the staus of those. it has been over a month
and am just curious as to when they might arrive so i can make arrangements with a shopbecause i have to drive to california

and my personal favorite.

186474_100000254019786_67562251_q.jpg

My friend relieved these flares! Thank you! Because she always wanted to learn how to do body work and fix fiberglass and now thanks to your unfinished product she'll get a chance to learn. and it only took 3 months!
373811_314730635212068_1742112612_n.jpg

with the explanation that its her fault they came like that because she wanted them rushed, and it will only take her a few minutes to cut them to how they're supposed to be. so you were too lazy to cut them yourself, since it woulda only taken a few minutes it definitely wasn't the rush/time issue.  you talk about proof, here it is for ya, off your own page.  keep runnin your mouth, we'll be sure to spread the word about this joke you call a business. if you were so professional and mature, like you keep claiming to be, you never, ever would have come on here to respond. you would have handled things with adam(not going to make a judgement on whether you have or haven't, so don't beat the dead horse about how you have) apologized for the problems and inconvenience, and left it at that. theres a 50/50 chance he woulda come on here and stated that you took care of shit, apologized, and your reputation would have still been in tact around here.  even if he didn't come on and say it, this thread woulda died out a while ago, and it wouldn't be the 13 page bombshell about how your business practices involve talking shit where it can be recorded about former/current customers, talking shit to potential future customers, and blaming the customer for your fuck ups.

• Like 1

Damn it, I'm all out of likes for the day.....

But I have to completely agree with DevilBullet. 

My point where I said that you were essentially telling potential customers to fuck off came from your repeated line of "This doesn't involve you, so get out" bullshit.  This involves the entire fucking interweb at this point, so you should be careful how you go about your damage control.

Personally, we don't currently own a Z, but the husband is pretty dead-set on having a 240 down the road.  I can sure as shit say, that after seeing how you've gone about trying to "rectify" this issue, I won't be letting any transactions pass through your hands. 

From my viewpoint (sure, I haven't seen all of every detail, but I've seen more than I need to), you've handled this in a completely unprofessional manner throughout this thread.  It was one thing with the issues that Adam posted initially, but the absolute cake-topper has been your own representation of yourself and the "business" that you run.  The internet is a powerful place.  Be careful how much shit you talk to people, and how degrading you try to be, behind your company's name. 

• Like 3